Step back to the glory days of OT ~An Off-Topicers Blog~

For those who have witnessed the sudden influx of OT in RuneScape, you'll be glad to know that they have also made a blog.

We shall shape and rule RuneScape as we see fit. Our power is matchless; our influence is eminent above comparison. Just sit tight and don't even think about blinking because the moment you open your eyes, RuneScape shall be ours. The community you know as RuneScape, quickly crumbles and is thoroughly replaced by the awesomeness that is our splendor.

We are all knowing, all powerful, we know of your unquenchable thirst for mudkips. Almighty. We are an unstoppable force of awesomeness that not even we, in our epic allknowingness, know how to stop. The hard, unearasable sin that is our existence. Your attempts are futile and nothing shall prevail against the army of the pink commanders from the new southern lands. Our power is not limited to the world wide web. We are behind you, we are stealing your bandwith, we are with your mothers.

O:)

The Off-Topicers Blog (with a touch of 4chan, courtesy of Ben and Aaron)

Who are we? We're just a bunch of Tip.iters who frequent the Off-topic board. Those who visit our MSN conversations would know us as well (feel free to join in anytime!) All of us have stopped playing RuneScape regularly and have only been on once in a while. Now that we have started playing again, I decided it was time for a blog. A blog that all of us would update, where we will share our triumphs and sorrows (In RS, if course :wink: )

Who's in it?

[hide=Ben (Hiimben) - The Aussie Minstrel]Hai Guise

I'm Hiimben, the same guy who brought you HiiM, Hiimbear, Benbenben41, and countless other random

profiles. My goal is to be mega richzorz while I conquer the real world so when I'm done I can

no life in peace. I quit early January because of the super special updates, and have been playing fairly

throroughly since then.

Bai Guise

OOoh and i also want to summon monkeys for fun (I shall do it for the lulz)

benbenben41.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Aaron (Lionheart_0) - The Sugardaddy]'Ello there, I am Lionheart_0 (as seen by the username to the left and up on my post). I have always felt RS was excellent, and full of good times and lulz, so I plan to continue to have a good time and strive to obtain high and 1337 skillz in fishing and cooking. I currently have 80 and 77 in the respective skills and I hope by the time I quit this lovely game, I have a 99 in each. Adios

Lionheart_0.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Lyra (Echofish) - The Confetti Thrower]Hi!

I'm Echofish (Or Echolise in RS) Some people know me here, since I had a blog around 7 months ago. I like to works on skills, especially ranged. I've been tempted to try for 99 def and 70 atk so you can find me around Temple of Ikov killing the poor skeles. I'm also quite a fan of CW so I'll be happy to drop by for a game anytime. I have an obsession for all things sparkly and those with tentacles

Echolise.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Misi (Abelmisi) - The DS Guy]Hey guise, I'm a 15 year old guy from Hungary. :D My main goals in Runescape involve getting

a woodcutting skillcape (gargh I wish :P ), and high level ranged along with a whole hump o' monayy to finish off. I have never been a member, this account is 100% f2p.

I enjoy playing football (soccer), and video games in my free time. My MSN address is [email protected], if you

just happen to drop by feel free to add me, cutting yews all day is boring as heck.

Cheers

abelmispq3.png

Abelmisi.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Suzi (SuziAngel) -The Hug Giver]

The hawt pink nurse with a sword! (She's a bit shy, bless her <3:

Suzi_Angel.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Matt (Mercifull) - The Woo Yay ]This is Mercifull, its rare to see one of my posts outside of off topic but here is one of them. Be priviliged, lol.

Been a while since I played Runescape probably and came back a few weeks ago to start again completely from scratch. Empty bank. Thankfully I have my stats to get me back up and running again. Currently on the road to 99 fishing and cooking. Most likely to be found: Fishing monkfish in the Piscitoris Colony. Most lilely to be wearing: Attack skillcape/hood and red clothes.

Mercifull.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Sebbe (Sebbeberg) - The Guy Who Loves Asian Girls...]Tja pÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥ er! I'm Sebbeberg (duuh). I've played RS on and off since 2002-03 on various caracters. I'm MIA on Runescape at the moment because of the lack of P2P. My favorite skills are Mage and Range, also. The reason I'm a girl character in game is because I don't want to pay huge amout of gp for something that looks ugly(D Legs).

Sebbeberg.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Nick (99pulse99) The Neek]Info coming soon.[/hide]

And let's not forget Derek, Kari and Emma! We don't see these buggers very often :evil:

THE EPIC MAJOR AWESOME LULZ

otcrowdfe2.pngtifcutouttd1.png

[hide=The big pics be in herrr]

Hydra, Lion and Sebbe got stolen by Bob:

scaperuneah6.png

Misi owns Sebbe:

sebbepawnedde6.png

[/hide]

So, there you are. Please post and bump since we loooooove attention and we crave your support. This is still in the making, so watch this space :thumbsup:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Like zomg? a weirdo blog!

I mean, very intersting lol.. So whos the leader out of you guys?

Good luck with this! it sounds good!

I support all of you in ur takeover of rs!

I support echofish as shes the uber-weirdo. bffl! rofl. :XD:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

our leader you say? It was Aaron(lionheart) that started it all, so i guess he is. But we don't really have any leaders anyways.. Only in their own categorys(sp?).

For instance; i'm the asian fetisch leader <3:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Any goals.. Or what?

Welcome to BlogScape! And good luck on your goals if you have any! :D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

As the oldest male i guess i am the daddy.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

As the oldest male i guess i am the daddy.

Coincedentally, we always considered Suzi the mother of the convo.

And Lyra, why aren't I in there. I mean, I'm part of the convo's too :evil:

I'll write something up if I ever get to it.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I thought I'd just let ya'll know what I'm up to.

I'm trying to buy 3 gosh darned santas, but no ones selling, grrrrrr.

I'm also getting myself PUMPED for summoning, so I can be epic, and summon pedobears.

Woo yay for fishing and cooking levels. (87 and 88 yesterday)

Next target 25,000 Monkfish for level 92 fishing (cooking to = 94)

Will be fishing/cooking in blocks of 5k.

Mercifull.png

Mercifull.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Walker, you just keep changing your names, I can't keep track of you argh.

Err, I don't know if I can make it in February Lyra, maybe summer eh?

And I didn't miss where you called me a nub. :x

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Walker, you just keep changing your names, I can't keep track of you argh.

Err, I don't know if I can make it in February Lyra, maybe summer eh?

And I didn't miss where you called me a nub. :x

Narb, are you back in England yet?

I saw joor pictar on rl pic thread.. hawt stuff <3:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...