hitpoints 46

craft 6

mine 60

smith 12

fish 54

cook54

firemaking 34

wcing 71

i have full rune ,150k and 550 yews right now n im hopping to get 2k yew soon . when i do get the money should i spend it on some random stuff or should i improve some skills note: im f2p .

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

how much would it cost to get from 21 prayer to 43 or crafting from lvl6 to 30?

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

how much would it cost to get from 21 prayer to 43 or crafting from lvl6 to 30?

For prayer your best bet is big bones, try to use tip.it skill calculator and see how much big bones you need for 43 prayer then check on GE prices of it, but other people train it in wildy, in some places spawn some bones they just burry it :)

Crafting is same, check possible ways on tip.it skill calculators, really is not so hight your desired crafting level.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

It has always been very difficult to make money in f2p. However with the Grand Exchange it is now possible to make a 10% increase in investment per full 24 hours. If you manage to get one million then invest it wisely until you have enough cash to be able to start spending without touching your daily profit.

I will not say how you should invest or in what because I am mean but trust me it works if you are smart. I have buried 6000 big bones since GE which was impossible before and yet I have not spent any of my initial investment.

Save up. You already have full rune so any more armors (talking about god armor here) is not necessary, unless you want to look good, etc. Who knows when you'll become P2P, but if you do, you'll be glad that you saved up since you can buy equipment/things that weren't available in F2P.

Buy some full sara or other set or lvlup some skill for it

Wth ! Going into trimmed while f2p has always been the worse thing to do.

They are expensive and have no use. You also can't make money of them while merchanting... or maybe in huuuge amount of time what also makes you need a big chance.

mine 60

smith 12

WOW : it's a way too unbalanced since smithing is one of the making money thing in f2p. Get it up as much as you can through GE. Mine your ores for training until steel bars, they buy your coal/iron and sell bars, your make your million to another.

runecraft 1

Air is good if you multiply runes from ess. a thing to be taken into consideration. And GE will help your sales.

Now, how i always did :

Use your cash into items you'll make more money on or at least you'll get back for more xp.

Never invest a too big part of your banked stock value/cash in order to survive to changes. i've seen ppl buying huge amount of items before a price crash, just becaus they planed to train. It maxed their loss while i survived and even growed.

Be oppotunistic, read what you can do at your level and stay healthy.

Once you'll hit a certain knowledge, you'll be able to use your cash wisely to make even more. Getting knowledge is a good activity (forums/guides/websites + personnal experience).

Oh baby light the dark side...

WOW : it's a way too unbalanced since smithing is one of the making money thing in f2p. Get it up as much as you can through GE. Mine your ores for training until steel bars, they buy your coal/iron and sell bars, your make your million to another

WOW: you must be really new.

Smithing is one of the worst ways to make fast money.

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

WOW : it's a way too unbalanced since smithing is one of the making money thing in f2p. Get it up as much as you can through GE. Mine your ores for training until steel bars, they buy your coal/iron and sell bars, your make your million to another

WOW: you must be really new.

Smithing is one of the worst ways to make fast money.

Exactly. Smithing is a huge money hole.

On topic, just mine and WC all you can and sell as much as you can, and save...save...save...

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Invest your 1mil in range and magic training. Two very usefull skills. I sugguest lvl 60 range (red-dhide really is the first noticeably useful set). And lvl 45+ magic for the basic teleports will make your travels around runescape very helpful. Or lvl 59 for one of the better attack spells.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Invest your 1mil in range and magic training. Two very usefull skills. I sugguest lvl 60 range (red-dhide really is the first noticeably useful set).

He is F2P, so he can only wear Green D'Hide and so 40 Range should be enough.

[404] Signature not found.

Buy 5k irons, and get range up..

cut some yews and save up cash

Why irons? i remember i trained my pure up to 70 ranged with bronze arrows.. not so big diference..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

wow wa weea! thanx for all the replys :D . i decided ill proberlly make money off ge anyone got anytips how i sould begin?

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

From what I have read in other posts Yews appear to be on the up again. Buy at about 5gp less than middle price then sell at about 10 - 15 gp above middle price. This will help keep the price rising for you. It should be bought and sold in approx 12 hours ie 6 hours for each trade. Beware you can lose money if prices drop but as long as you learn from any such disasters you will eventually gain every day.

They just start to do something else and nobody start to buy then they and yews will drop in price (is just time question), fletching is not so important skill to worth loosy training and people just leave it with your price risings, here already nobody buy yew longs and if people will not have more money to buy yew logs all things will stop... i think 350each are strongly overpriced already, good that things can fix some MTK update with possibility to get yews then yews can go down like 200 or less per each ;)

From what I have read in other posts Yews appear to be on the up again. Buy at about 5gp less than middle price then sell at about 10 - 15 gp above middle price. This will help keep the price rising for you. It should be bought and sold in approx 12 hours ie 6 hours for each trade. Beware you can lose money if prices drop but as long as you learn from any such disasters you will eventually gain every day.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track