Revenge of the Sith

Yoda

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to remember that george lucas is a smart business man ...every decision he makes is best suited in making him the extra dollar sort to speak... i mean im expecting lucas to release episode 3 around thanksgiving time.....and having the 2 trilogys as a whole set with a bunch of bonus discs ready in time for christmas....imagine getting that as a christmas present :-D... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

also....when he comes out with the I-VI set DVD im sure he will tie all loose ends...such as ...in a part where luke asks Leia (Luke:do you remember your mother LEIA: yah but just images but thats it LUKE:what do you remember LEIA:i remember her being pretty...strong...but sad...but she died when i was young...) although if u remember in episode 3 ...*spoiler in yellow* she dies right after luke and leia are born...giving leia no visiable remembrence of her mother

so maybe Lucas will cut that part out or something...i mean he did a good job with tieing everything up in episode 3 but he did leave some crucial mistakes...

~ZeLoT~

leia says something more along the lines of

yeah but just images, feelings really.

I guess she could have felt her mothers sadness in the room through the force and such

you have to remember that george lucas is a smart business man ...every decision he makes is best suited in making him the extra dollar sort to speak... i mean im expecting lucas to release episode 3 around thanksgiving time.....and having the 2 trilogys as a whole set with a bunch of bonus discs ready in time for christmas....imagine getting that as a christmas present :-D... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

also....when he comes out with the I-VI set DVD im sure he will tie all loose ends...such as ...in a part where luke asks Leia (Luke:do you remember your mother LEIA: yah but just images but thats it LUKE:what do you remember LEIA:i remember her being pretty...strong...but sad...but she died when i was young...) although if u remember in episode 3 ...*spoiler in yellow* she dies right after luke and leia are born...giving leia no visiable remembrence of her mother

so maybe Lucas will cut that part out or something...i mean he did a good job with tieing everything up in episode 3 but he did leave some crucial mistakes...

~ZeLoT~

leia says something more along the lines of

yeah but just images, feelings really.

I guess she could have felt her mothers sadness in the room through the force and such

or she could have just been talking about the mother she actually knew about, leia knows nothing about padme. all she knows is her "mother" that she was given to

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I just got finished seeing, best out of the three IMO :D

*spoilers*

The beginning was awesome, threw you right into the middle of the action, I also liked it when the battle droid kicked R2 over after it shocked it :lol: It was also sad when Anakin causes Mace to die and you could tell that was when the crap hit the fan, and after Palpatine gave the order 66, all the jedi and even the kids were pwned, no chance :(

That "NOOOOO" was also funny. :lol:

And Yoda? Still kickin [wagon] :D He just waltzes on into Palpatine's quarter's and nonchalantly throws those two guards against the wall, and fought Palpatine. Too bad he went into exile after he couldn't kill Palpy. He shoulda started throwing back those giant floating council gravity chairs that Palpatine was throwing at him :lol:

I saw it, it was so sad when order 66 was happening and when anikan became deformed....

The deaths of count dooku and general greivous were cool though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and that reminds me, who the heck was that general grievous dude and where did he/it come from? It looked like it was a giant robot but it had a beating heart with blood and blood vessels and was breathing? How can that be :?

I have to say though, greivous looked ownage. Like the last thing you see before you die. Especially when he was fighting with the four lightsabers :D but then he was losing to Obi wan and had to be a vehicle noob and run away in the giant spinny wheel :lol:

General grievous was the general of the droid army...u couldve seen him in the min-series of the clone wars (animated) on cartoon network...but mainly he was a general of the droid army who was trained in the sith way by count dooku, he was pretty weak as a jedi, but his greatest advantage was the ability to wield 4 lightsabers...

~ZeLoT~

If you're stupid enough to come into a thread with nine pages about a movie you haven't seen and expect not to see spoilers then I hope you do read what I say.

Just saw it and...meh. The first half really sucked imo. Anakin's reasons for becoming evil were stupid and selfish. He's even the reason padme died..I have a couple questions for the people who know what they're talking about.

1. Luke's aunt and uncle are related to anakin or padme? I'm assuming padme cause I don't believe anakin had any siblings.

2. If this has been answered, sorry. Since when does Qui-Gon come back? I dont' remember any mention of him in episode 4..so does it just happen between 3 and 4 and we never hear about it?[/b]

If you're stupid enough to come into a thread with nine pages about a movie you haven't seen and expect not to see spoilers then I hope you do read what I say.

Just saw it and...meh. The first half really sucked imo. Anakin's reasons for becoming evil were stupid and selfish. He's even the reason padme died..I have a couple questions for the people who know what they're talking about.

1. Luke's aunt and uncle are related to anakin or padme? I'm assuming padme cause I don't believe anakin had any siblings.

2. If this has been answered, sorry. Since when does Qui-Gon come back? I dont' remember any mention of him in episode 4..so does it just happen between 3 and 4 and we never hear about it?[/b]

He did it because he had dreams of her dieing, and he loved her and was under the impression that if he did join the sith that he would be able to stop her from dieing, thats not all the selfish..

But meh, i liked the movie a lot.

user1-dark.png

to answer ur first question...lukes aunt and uncle are related to niether anakin nor padme...they were anakins step brother and sister-in law....

to answer ur second question...this question was answered earlier...but qui-gon doesnt come bak...yoda explained to obi-wan that qui-gon had mastered a technique that enabled him to live through the force...in which he could speak to others on the mortal world....that is why in the original trilogy obi-wan can speak to luke...and in return of the jedi at the end obi-wan , Anakin, and yoda are present at the celebration in the ewoks forest...(they are all seen as ghost-type figures)

~ZeLoT~

Was it just me or is there alot of Incest in episode 3-5... It deeply scarred me and my friends when we saw it, but great movie over all. And a random quote from meh : "Yeah man I joined the dark side and my light saber grew 4 inches in a night! Best thing that happened to me and Padme's marriage!"

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

Hey, does anyone know if James Earl Jones voiced Vader in this movie too? It sounded a lot like him, just curios.

yes he did do the voice...lucas felt it would be a bad idea to put hayden christensens voice as darth vader(considering he sounded like a 13 yr old boy going through puberty)

~ZeLoT~

I saw the movie yesterday, and i liked it, especially when r2-d2 owned those super droid thingies, and he zapped ones hand, and r2 got kicked.. they where pretty funny, this movie had the most funny scenes out of the 6, but the rest was still good, and it tied up all the four movies. Also when gen. grevious was using the lightsabers was crazy, four at once.. that would have been a chalenge.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Was it just me or is there alot of Incest in episode 3-5... It deeply scarred me and my friends when we saw it, but great movie over all. And a random quote from meh : "Yeah man I joined the dark side and my light saber grew 4 inches in a night! Best thing that happened to me and Padme's marriage!"

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

lol i lmfao when u said that. movie was the best ever/ :P

George Lucas wasn't perhaps born in West Virginia was he? :lol:

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

if you watch episode 6, return of the jedi, luke asks leia what she remembers about her mother, her real mother, and she talks about her a little bit, and just says that she died when she was really young.

in episode 3, padme, leia's real mother died right after she was born. you cant form memories until the age of 3. that means that leia's mother had to have lived for at least 3or 4 more years, at least.

i'm a little disappointed in george lucas for messing that up, unless there are some weird jedi powers..... :twisted:

1. There's like a ten page topic on the star wars, use it.

2. I'm sure if my parents told me something when I was three I could sometimes make that my own memory. Leia's adopted parents might have told her everything when she was very young and she felt so close to her mother then that some of it became her memory.

1. There's like a ten page topic on the star wars, use it.

2. I'm sure if my parents told me something when I was three I could sometimes make that my own memory. Leia's adopted parents might have told her everything when she was very young and she felt so close to her mother then that some of it became her memory.

her mother died as soon as she was born..

in episode 3, padme, leia's real mother died right after she was born. you cant form memories until the age of 3. that means that leia's mother had to have lived for at least 3or 4 more years, at least.

i'm a little disappointed in george lucas for messing that up, unless there are some weird jedi powers..... :twisted:

Ah yes and we really have glowing swords that can cut through anything and mind powers to choke people. Wait what about giant furry 7 foot tall creatures that just scream.

IT WAS A FILM! GET OVER IT!

As much as you seem to think you were the first one to find this it's been discussed for a good six months already.

I don't have time to look the arguments up right now but I think it had something to do with Ms. Organa dying or something of the like.

Ah yes and we really have glowing swords that can cut through anything and mind powers to choke people. Wait what about giant furry 7 foot tall creatures that just scream.

Yea well those things were made up. This is a goof up that is being pointed out, and with the millions of dollars that went into this you would think they would catch things like that.

Guest GhostRanger

Yea well those things were made up. This is a goof up that is being pointed out, and with the millions of dollars that went into this you would think they would catch things like that.

George Lucas has his story flawless. I believe that Leia is talking about Senator Organa's wife as her mother, not Padme. I don't believe Leia knew she was adopted.