New update today.

Knitewulf

Ok, I liked how they are making the shards cheaper. Now if only they could fix the Charms and make them buyable at a shop or tradeable.

Anyways.

This has a major effect on Castlewars I was thinking though. Shouldn't the summoning creatures have H.P. at least? I think it would make it a little more fun for the people not summoning.

Just my thoughts.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

They do have hp.

Not when taking them into battle they will take damage.

Also read through the familiar list in knowledge base.

1 "takes 2 damage" if you use a bucket on it to get compost

and a few have chances of healing themselves

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They do have hp.

Not when taking them into battle they will take damage.

Also read through the familiar list in knowledge base.

1 "takes 2 damage" if you use a bucket on it to get compost

and a few have chances of healing themselves

Oh ok. My bad :\

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

The thing that pissed me off was that I bought a bunch yesterday. Then they slash the price today. Which is [cabbage].

Funny thing is, they didn't slash the prices. Even funnier, if you actually read the page instead of skimming through it, they are planning on reimbursing players who purchased shards already.

Oh the wonders of actually knowing what you're talking about before you criticize it for not having a feature that's actually being put in.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The thing that pissed me off was that I bought a bunch yesterday. Then they slash the price today. Which is [cabbage].

Funny thing is, they didn't slash the prices. Even funnier, if you actually read the page instead of skimming through it, they are planning on reimbursing players who purchased shards already.

Oh the wonders of actually knowing what you're talking about before you criticize it for not having a feature that's actually being put in.

Do not fret. At the end of the page, JAGeX stated they would reimburse you for either half the money you spent on shards, or give you as many shards as you've bought. Read the end of the news post :wink: .

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

Ok, I liked how they are making the shards cheaper. Now if only they could fix the Charms and make them buyable at a shop or tradeable.

Anyways.

This has a major effect on Castlewars I was thinking though. Shouldn't the summoning creatures have H.P. at least? I think it would make it a little more fun for the people not summoning.

Just my thoughts.

Charms are fine. Its not overly hard at all to get them. Considering In a little over 2 hrs. I can get to lvl 30 summoning with the charms i've collected. =P

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Yeah, the charms are not really all that bad if you know what you're doing. E.g. certain monsters drop a certain color charm more frequently.

Some incredibly clever Tip.iter by the name of solidus made a thread where he has the list of monsters that are reputed for dropping a certain color charm more frequently O:)

I think it's good they didn't make charms buyable, doesn't make the skill buyable.

Agreed. This is a combat skill so forcing people to kill monsters for charms makes sense

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Do not fret. At the end of the page, JAGeX stated they would reimburse you for either half the money you spent on shards, or give you as many shards as you've bought. Read the end of the news post :wink: .

Which is exactly what Omali said, so point of you quoting him and repeating what he said?

happysigbp0.jpg