Forum is coming back but :(

Whilst a few lost posts is still a big deal, I think it's more the awesome community THEN the content that makes Tip.It as good as it is, not the other way round. As long as this whole fiasco hasn't lost any supporters and members, I'm pretty sure the site will continue to grow for the better.

Junkieman608.png

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY, got blog lost, got muted in RuneScape, everything sucks totally, cuz I will not get pics back before September. Need to use public computers, in a foreign country.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

That was for a non profit that does health services and he was hired to do the job, this is a rpg game fansite and the person was a volunteer ...

That was for a non profit that does health services and he was hired to do the job, this is a rpg game fansite and the person was a volunteer ...

Volunteer or not he was EX staff and thus not employed in any way by tipit. He accessed the server unauthorised and deleted personal data. It doesnt matter that this is a gaming site, what he did was illegal.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Volunteer or not he was EX staff and thus not employed in any way by tipit. He accessed the server unauthorised and deleted personal data. It doesnt matter that this is a gaming site, what he did was illegal.

I suppose Silveron could sue for disorderly internet conduct but it all depends on what country the person is in, not all countries have strict internet laws, plus Silveron would probably have to hire a lawyer in that country since Silveron lives in Italy.