Good clue reward? Post it here!

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3aplatelegsfe0.png

after seeing this, and the clue scroll log by hemen that got locked, i was thinking

why is it that clue scroll rewards - good ones - still arent allowed to be posted outside of the sticky? honestly, a 3a piece deserves more recognition than even a godwars hilt on solo, which gets its own thread normally, and alot of "omg 10/10" "SHARE OMG" and such, while a single 3a piece is so much rarer and more expensive, yet it confined to a single sticky?

can any mods tell me WHY no clue rewards can be posted out of this topic?

i agree incredibly, a 3a drop is way more incredibly rare than almost anything in the game, someone saying that it's even more important than hilts, who has gotten many hilts himself, has something 2 say

3rd age is only second in rarity to the chicken visage, which takes infinite amounts of chickens to get, and due to this, no player will ever get one \'

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

• 2 weeks later...
lolpics

=D> Grats!

Nice rune full helm! \'

:ohnoes: ZOMG

Omfg...

D hide body... :shock:

Dued u stupid it oviusly the sara page... :roll:

are you serious? did you not see his rotted food (invy)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

[hide=]

lolpics

=D> Grats!

Nice rune full helm! \'

:ohnoes: ZOMG

Omfg...

D hide body... :shock:

Dued u stupid it oviusly the sara page... :roll:

are you serious? did you not see his rotted food (invy)

[/hide]

Stop this stupid quoting? -.- I keep thinking someone had a good clue and then I see another [cabbage] person making this quot even longer and more boring :wall:

Kthxbai

Nice luck all you TI'ers, 2 3a in 1 page.. very nice =D>

My thoughts =^ :o

Wonder when this will ever happen again...

They were two pages apart but people quote them to death. :lol: