Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

*Randomly jumping into thread*

I need a nickname for a Female Budew for my Pearl Nuzlocke. Taking any legit suggestions. I'd prefer a pun, though.

Does it have Poison Point? Try Poison Ivy.

Holy crap. I honestly thought of Ivy last night before I even checked this forum again... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird....

Hey fellow pokemon masters.

I recently dug out a GBA link cable, so me and my friend are doing a 40 hour limit RSE battle.

I"m using Emerald, and already have a team in mind:

Blaziken

Ludicolo

Swellow

Salamence

Muk

Skarmory

Blaziken, Salamence and Swellow are my sweepers.

Ludicolo is my spec tank and staller, and Muk will be an exploder. Skarm is obvious for spikes and physical wall.

Any ideas on changes? Also, I need to breed for rock slide on Blaze, DDance and Hydro pump on Mence, and leech seed on ludicolo (this one is easy). Do you guys think I'll have enough time?

Might also switch Swellow for an Ursaring, but ursarings are really slow =/.

Staurolite.png

Any team that spike-stacks needs a spinblocker. Idk if your friend will bother, but I would have a ghost type in there or else you might as well just switch out skarm.

Swap Muk for a Will-o-Whisp Weezing, better Defence stat and is able to explode just aswell, along with burning status and haze for Phazing.

Oh, and can Kingdra mate with Salamences? Lat time i tried to breed a DD mence with hydro pump on RSE they didn't even get to Egg o_O

Swap Muk for a Will-o-Whisp Weezing, better Defence stat and is able to explode just aswell, along with burning status and haze for Phazing.

Oh, and can Kingdra mate with Salamences? Lat time i tried to breed a DD mence with hydro pump on RSE they didn't even get to Egg o_O

Yeah, they can. Both are in the Dragon egg group. You'd need a male Kingdra with both though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've thought about weezing vs muk, and I really don't know. Reason I'm going for muk over weezing is I already plan on skarm as a phys wall, so weezing's defenses won't matter as much, and Muk has more HP and ATK over weezing, but weezing does have levitate and Haze... I might switch out skarm, but I've no idea what to replace it with. Maybe I can get a Banette for spin blocking, but there aren't many spinners to choose from (starmie is the most obvious one).

As for Mence, I think Horsea can breed with it, so I'd only need a lvl 50 horsea as it learns Hydro Pump and DDance before then.

Suggestions for Weezing vs Muk and Skarm replacements are welcome :thumbsup:

Staurolite.png

If you need an exploder, I'd recommend something like Magneton. Most resistances in the game + decent bulk + great special attack. 80 base speed isn't slow either.

Really? That's really odd, since Magnezone gets it.

Claydol then? Fantastic defenses, can rapid spin, and generally just [bleep] up your opponent.

Forry is good as a spike stacker if you want to save a spot. It can do Muk and Skarm's jobs.

Metagross is a fantastic attacker that can go out with a bang. I think in Gen 3, it has the strongest explosion out of any Pokemon.

Then of course you have all of the Regi-golems, which all have phenomenal defenses. Regice has 200 base special defense and 100 base defense. Regirock has 200 base defense and 100 base special defense. Registeel has 150 in both. They all have 80 base HP, which is not bad. 100 base attacking stats on Regice/rock make them potent attackers as well. Registeel only has base 75 attack, but in both (as opposed to -rock and -ice, which have 50 in the other attacking stat. Regice is special, rock is physical).

So if you want a special tank, take Regice and give it Thunderbolt/Ice Beam to run all over teams. If you want a Physical Tank, take Regirock with Rock Slide/Earthquake/Superpower to hit everything but Shedninja for at least neutral (and quite a number super effectively). If you want something that will annoy your opponent to no end, Toxic/Thunder Wave/Iron Head Registeel is looking good. Obviously Regirock will cause the most damage on an explosion.

The problem with the Regi-golems is that they HAVE to rely on Rest for recovery. So either have something with Heal Bell/Aromatheapy (Blissey comes to mind), or have a Wish passer (I'm not sure if you can get one outside of events in Emerald). Or you could just have them explode at low health, lol, but with 50 base speed (SLOW) you'll need some prediction.

Personally, I recommend Regice with Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Explosion/Thunder Wave

Ahh I didn't know I could get pineco in Emerald, I love pineco/forretress :thumbup:

I think I'm gonna use it to replace Skarm. Claydol, hmm, interesting choice. I don't think I'm going to use it though, either metagross or Weezing I think.

And no legendaries allowed (even if they aren't uber), so oh well. :razz:

Staurolite.png

so simulators use 5th gen already? I don't speak japanese so a bit hard to really get up to date on 5th gen.

The uncharted territory section of smogon provides you with answers to anything you'll ever need from gen 5.

If you want a good Gen 5 poke simulator, check Pokemon Online, it already has 5th gen completely integrated.

(02:19:19) Orpheus: Your rank in Wifi is 3/17710!

<3 Rankurusu, thing's a monster. He eats rain teams for breakfast, and lures in/slays Tyranitar despite being a Psychic.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I friggin hate those things, without a crit from stone edge or stalling it out with paralisis i can't take it down ;~;

Also, i'm starting to love starmie. So many people understimate it, and then end up being mauled by it. Specially late game :thumbup:

(12:14:06) +RankingBot: Your rank in Dream World is 657/19795!

I got up to 500-ish at one point, got hax'd out of 2 games, and now I can't seem to break 1k.

Anyway I've been heavily experimenting with Heavy Offense. It actually works very well, except that there are just so many status users/abusers between those colossal defensive pokemon, mischievous heart users, and boil over. The only answers I have on my team now are Espeon (dual screen/wish suicider) and Roobushin (who otherwise plays no other role than checking Doryuuzu and dittos that copy my Dory).

Suggestions?

Team:

-Focus Sash Ttar: Sets up sandstorm and stealth rock, I have Pursuit/Fire Blast/Stone Edge so it can take out some pokemon as well, such as the strangely frequent Dragonite and Nattorei (OHKO with rocks).

-Espeon: Sets up dual screens, has wish, and psycho shock just because. The idea of espy is actually to set up screens, wish, and die on the turn of the wish. This way I can guaranteed (almost) a max-HP sweeper next turn. For example, I used to have Lucario. If I met a Ttar with Espeon, for example, I could Reflect on the switch, Light Screen as Ttar brings me into KO zone, then Wish as I go down. Then I'd switch to Lucario and Swords Dance. Ttar would probably do something like Earthquake or Fire Punch, neither of which does more than 60% under Reflect. Wish then heals me, and I got a nearly Max HP +2 Lucario under dual screens and ready to sweep.

-Ononokusu (sp?)-Simple DD+Equake+DClaw+Outrage set. Compliments the dual dragons part of the team.

-Garchomp: Claw Sharpen+Stone Edge+Equake+Dragon Rush. Good tank and can deal with stuff like Roobushin. Dual 100-BP STABS are great as well and 100% accurate stone edge is nice. Considering Sword's Dance though, for the extra power.

-Doryuuzu: Balloon and Sdance+Equake+Rock Slide+XScissor. Great sweeper.

-Roobushin: standard bulk-up set and only answer to status outside of Espeon (who's supposed to die anyway).

I got up to 500-ish at one point, got hax'd out of 2 games, and now I can't seem to break 1k.

Anyway I've been heavily experimenting with Heavy Offense. It actually works very well, except that there are just so many status users/abusers between those colossal defensive pokemon, mischievous heart users, and boil over. The only answers I have on my team now are Espeon (dual screen/wish suicider) and Roobushin (who otherwise plays no other role than checking Doryuuzu and dittos that copy my Dory).

Suggestions?

Team:

-Focus Sash Ttar: Sets up sandstorm and stealth rock, I have Pursuit/Fire Blast/Stone Edge so it can take out some pokemon as well, such as the strangely frequent Dragonite and Nattorei (OHKO with rocks).

-Espeon: Sets up dual screens, has wish, and psycho shock just because. The idea of espy is actually to set up screens, wish, and die on the turn of the wish. This way I can guaranteed (almost) a max-HP sweeper next turn. For example, I used to have Lucario. If I met a Ttar with Espeon, for example, I could Reflect on the switch, Light Screen as Ttar brings me into KO zone, then Wish as I go down. Then I'd switch to Lucario and Swords Dance. Ttar would probably do something like Earthquake or Fire Punch, neither of which does more than 60% under Reflect. Wish then heals me, and I got a nearly Max HP +2 Lucario under dual screens and ready to sweep.

-Ononokusu (sp?)-Simple DD+Equake+DClaw+Outrage set. Compliments the dual dragons part of the team.

-Garchomp: Claw Sharpen+Stone Edge+Equake+Dragon Rush. Good tank and can deal with stuff like Roobushin. Dual 100-BP STABS are great as well and 100% accurate stone edge is nice. Considering Sword's Dance though, for the extra power.

-Roobushin: standard bulk-up set and only answer to status outside of Espeon (who's supposed to die anyway).

I'd swap roobushin for a Gliscor. Benefits from sandstorm and is possibly the greatest counter to Doryuzzu aside from Landlos. Use that set you sugeested my a few pages ago. Earthquake/Taunt/Knock Off/Roost Shuts dwn or out stalls many things. Just watch out for the ocasional HP ice.

Also, you might wana place Ono/Chomp as a lead. Tear up some holes first then set up rocks and sand. This also brings the advantage of taking down the oponent weather inducer early on.

Landlos is also a good choice apart from dory. While he may not be blitzing fast, Sand Power gives him such a tremendous power after a Swords Dance that it can even 2HKO 252/252 impish Nattorei. Plus, he's not that frail, and can usually survive a non Ice attack easily.

Also if you are using Espeon on a more defesive role, why not Xatu? Also has mirror guard and screens, and a much richer support pool (bar baton pass i think).

Those are just my two cents though :unsure:

Suggestions?

Team:

I'd swap roobushin for a Gliscor. Benefits from sandstorm and is possibly the greatest counter to Doryuzzu aside from Landlos. Use that set you sugeested my a few pages ago. Earthquake/Taunt/Knock Off/Roost Shuts dwn or out stalls many things. Just watch out for the ocasional HP ice.

Also, you might wana place Ono/Chomp as a lead. Tear up some holes first then set up rocks and sand. This also brings the advantage of taking down the oponent weather inducer early on.

Landlos is also a good choice apart from dory. While he may not be blitzing fast, Sand Power gives him such a tremendous power after a Swords Dance that it can even 2HKO 252/252 impish Nattorei. Plus, he's not that frail, and can usually survive a non Ice attack easily.

Also if you are using Espeon on a more defesive role, why not Xatu? Also has mirror guard and screens, and a much richer support pool (bar baton pass i think).

Those are just my two cents though :unsure:

Thanks for the suggestions :)

The team is heavy offense, so that stallbreaker Gliscor, while it would do its job, would only do its job and nothing more. As a heavy offense team, there's no room to slow down. I'll give it a shot, but imo it's very risky to rely on a stallbreaker on a heavy offense team.

Will also try Ono as a lead. I'd prefer saving Garchomp until after sandstorm is up and running, and plus Ono doesn't take as much damage from a Politoed ice beam.

Nattorei isn't really a problem on the team, seeing as every attacker, even ttar, has a super effective attack that will ohko or 2hko, and espeon just sets up on it like no one's business. I have, however, noticed that I'm having a lot of trouble with Hippodwon. Does Landlos fare any better against it?

On Espeon v. Xatu, Espeon has overall better stats and I'm not really too concerned about the support pool. I just need it to get up screens, wish, then die (speaking of which, the higher speed espeon had makes it critical). Although I suppose I could drop Psycho Shock on Xatu for something if I needed it.

Nattorei isn't really a problem on the team, seeing as every attacker, even ttar, has a super effective attack that will ohko or 2hko, and espeon just sets up on it like no one's business. I have, however, noticed that I'm having a lot of trouble with Hippodwon. Does Landlos fare any better against it?

Well, from this calculator i got these results:

[hide]

Adamant LO Randorosu vs Physical and bulky Hippo:

Randorosu@Life Orb (Sand Power) (252 EVs, +Nature) Earthquake vs Hippowdon@Leftovers (Sand Stream) (252/252 EVs, +Nature): 45 ~ 53% (189 ~ 223 HP) (Sandstorm)

Randorosu@Life Orb (Sand Power) (252 EVs, +Nature) Earthquake vs Hippowdon@Leftovers (Sand Stream) (252/0 EVs, +Nature): 55,2 ~ 65,2% (232 ~ 274 HP) (Sandstorm)

Standart Yache Set vs Physic/Special Hippo

Randorosu@Yache Berry (Sand Power) (252 EVs, Neutral Nature) Earthquake vs Hippowdon@Leftovers (Sand Stream) (252/0 EVs, +Nature): 38,8 ~ 45,9% (163 ~ 193 HP) (Sandstorm)

Randorosu@Yache Berry (Sand Power) (252 EVs, Neutral Nature) Earthquake vs Hippowdon@Leftovers (Sand Stream) (252/252 EVs, +Nature): 31,6 ~ 37,3% (133 ~ 157 HP) (Sandstorm)

Choice Scarf Rando vs Physical/Special Hippo:

Randorosu@Choice Scarf (Sand Power) (252 EVs, +Nature) Earthquake vs Hippowdon@Leftovers (Sand Stream) (252/252 EVs, +Nature): 34,5 ~ 40,9% (145 ~ 172 HP) (Sandstorm)

Randorosu@Choice Scarf (Sand Power) (252 EVs, +Nature) Earthquake vs Hippowdon@Leftovers (Sand Stream) (252/0 EVs, +Nature): 42,3 ~ 50,2% (178 ~ 211 HP) (Sandstorm)

[/hide]

Now, take in mind that both Adamant LO and Yache set, even though they have swords dance in teh moveset, the calc didn't have any option to add in boosts.

But even without those boosts, Adamant LO Rando will always 2HKO Special hippo and has a fair chance to 2HKO Physical hippo, and a 100% change to KO it after SR and 1 layer of spikes.

So, as you can imagine, if you have 2-3 layers of spikes (or toxic spikes/SR on top of that) a +2 Adamant LO Rando would KO hippo straightforward, and unless it had Ice fang it can't do much besides roar or Slack Off.

Just as a reference, here's Ice Fang's damage:

[hide]Hippowdon@Leftovers (Sand Stream) (0 EVs, Neutral Nature) Ice Fang vs Randorosu@Life Orb (Sand Power) (4/0 EVs, Neutral Nature): 70 ~ 83,7% (224 ~ 268 HP) (Sandstorm)[/hide]

I can't dance, though, because they would just roar.

Thanks for that though, I'll see if I can work in Landlos.

I'm looking for a special sponge for my team. Burungel doesn't coexist with ti very well and if i make a bulky rankuruso it has to be on the physical side.

I'm using an Uxie@Choice Scarf with Trick, Heal Bell (replaceable), U-Turn and Thunder Wave. Evs are: 100 HP, 104 Att, 104 Def, 200 SpD. Carefull nature. It can do some wrecking in Wifi: Start with him, people expect rocks, i trick them a choice scarf as they set up, thunderwave the switch in and U-Turn the hell out of there. It kinda works, but i hope i can fidn better, any suggestion?

Gyarados is actually a very good tank as well as a potent attacker. I'd consider it. Tentacruel is good as well if you want a little more support. What role is it filling? Does it need to be able to attack or can it just do support? What's the rest of your team?

Genesect is a pretty good lead. It can U-Turn and it might even have a bigger movepool than Nidoking. Speaking of which, Nidoking can hit hard with Life Orb + Encourage (feigning focus sash or choice items), taunt, and set up rocks. A little on the slow side, but otherwise a good lead.

I find Genosect very predictabe, since it's always scarfed. I can't remember how many times i paybacked a ghost/psychic poke on the switch in.

I want a tank that is also able to screw around the oponent team. Being able to dish out a decent SpA hit is also appreciated, since currently only Starmie cna dish out SpA moves. Uxie@Choice with trick, twave and u-turn can annoy, but i'm still loosing a lot.

Sounds like Vaporeon to me.

(13:25:59) +RankingBot: Your rank in Wifi is 871/18506!

I think i'm starting to understand this gen better. While gen 4 was all about checks (like, you wanted a starmie/ice shard user to coutner dragons, Jirachi for Scizor, etc), this gen is much more about team building and offensive duos and such.

In any case, here's my team so far:

[hide]

485.gif

Heatran (Ellebrayals)@Shuca Berry

Modest

156Def, 252SpA, 100 Spe

-Magma Storm

-Stealth Rock

-Earth Power

-Dragon Pulse

The regular Shuca Heatran with stealth rock nudged in it and the EV's tinkered. Magma Storm is for trappin a Choiced earth attack so i can pass to another member to set up on it. Stealth rock is stealth rock and Earth power is for other heatrans. Dragon pulse is for the ocasional dragon. It mostly a disruptive poke that forces a lot of switches and racks up healthy damage.

450.gif

Hippowdon (Jannet)@Leftovers

Impish

252HP, 100Att, 156Def

-Stealth Rock

-Ice Fang

-Earthquake

-Slack Off

Sets up sandstorm and rocks. It is quite bulky and sets up rocks without a nasty weakness to fighting (which my team is very weak to). Nothing much to say really. Ice Fang is for Dragons and Gliscor and Slack off is for recovery and leech seed stalling.

645.gif

Randorosu (John Cleese)@Life Orb

Adamant

4HP, 252Att, 252 Spe

-Earthquake

-Knock Down

-Swords Dance

-Rock Polish

A double dance set made by me. Max Speed and Att for sweeping potential, adamant and life orb allow maximum damage without getting locked into one single move. Earthquake reaches a ludicrous power even without swords dance (2HKO'ing every single physical wall apart from levitating/Flying ones. Knock down is a middle finger to ghosts trying to switch in and i can follow up with an earthquake. The crux is the double boost setting. If i have spread enough paralisis, I will swords Dance. Otherwise, i simply rock polish, since most poke's are OHKO'd by earthquake. If they switch into an wall that does nothing to you (Nattorei without LS, thunderwave blissey), i just swords dance for 2+ on Att and Spe. This guy is really a beast.

598.gif

Nattorei (Beyblade)@Leftovers

Impish

100HP, 252Def, 156 SpD

-Power Whip

-Thunder Wave

-Leech Seed

-Spikes

Sets up hazards, paralyses a lot of stuff and leech seed forces switches.. Shame it has no viable form of recovery, even sythesis would be allright (not on my team, but atleast it would be there). It walls a ton of stuff, specially rain teams, and leech seed is just amazing. If i manage to paralise and leech seed a set upping poke, i set up spikes and try to finish it with Power Whip. The paralisis is what shines though. It allows my Randodoru to set up freely.

480.gif

Uxie (TinkerBell)@Choice Scarf

Carefull

100HP, 104Att, 104Def, 200SpD

-Trick

-Thunder Wave

-Yawn

-U-Turn

Trick a wall or Set Upper (It usualy outspeeds base 100's), thunder wave the switch in, yawn a ground type if you see it coming (or a set upper). U-Turn is to at least get soem damage on a taunt user and a reliable scout. This is my only speciall wall (well, this and nattorei). I really need a better EV spread, any suggestions?

121.gif

Starmie (Rupee)@Life Orb

Timid

252SpA, 252Spe, 4 HP

-Rapid Spin

-Surf

-Ice Beam

-Thunderbolt

It's Starmie. A good revenge killer, BoltBeam and Rapid Spinning

[/hide]

So, any suggestions for improvement?

Edit: Yep, levitate user+ Heatran + Nattorey creates a very good defensive core:

Battle log below.

[hide] Battle between Simon18 and Demoli started!

Tier: Wifi

Variation: +12, -19

Rule: Rated

Rule: Sleep Clause

Rule: Species Clause

Rule: Wifi Battle

Demoli sent out Beyblade! (Nattorei)

Simon18 sent out Hippowdon!

The foe's Hippowdon's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Start of turn 1

The foe's Hippowdon used Stealth Rock!

Pointed stones float in the air around Demoli's team!

Beyblade used Leech Seed!

The foe's Hippowdon was seeded!

The sandstorm rages!

The foe's Hippowdon's health is sapped by leech seed.

Start of turn 2

Simon18 called Hippowdon back!

Simon18 sent out Heatran!

Beyblade used Spikes!

Spikes were scattered all around the feet of Simon18's team!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 3

Demoli called Beyblade back!

Demoli sent out Ellebreyals! (Heatran)

Pointed stones dug into Ellebreyals!

The foe's Heatran used Flamethrower!

Ellebreyals's Flash Fire raised the power of its Fire-type moves!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 4

Simon18 called Heatran back!

Simon18 sent out Swampert!

The foe's Swampert is hurt by spikes!

Ellebreyals used Stealth Rock!

Pointed stones float in the air around Simon18's team!

The sandstorm rages!

The foe's Swampert restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5

Demoli called Ellebreyals back!

Demoli sent out TinkerBell! (Uxie)

Pointed stones dug into TinkerBell!

The foe's Swampert used Earthquake!

It had no effect!

The sandstorm rages!

TinkerBell is buffeted by the sandstorm!

The foe's Swampert restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 6

TinkerBell used Trick!

TinkerBell switched items with the foe's Swampert!

TinkerBell obtained one Leftovers!

The foe's Swampert obtained one Choice Scarf!

The foe's Swampert used Waterfall!

TinkerBell lost 105 HP! (33% of its health)

The sandstorm rages!

TinkerBell restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7

Demoli called TinkerBell back!

Demoli sent out Beyblade! (Nattorei)

Pointed stones dug into Beyblade!

The foe's Swampert used Waterfall!

It's not very effective...

Beyblade lost 44 HP! (14% of its health)

Beyblade's Iron Barbs hurts the foe's Swampert

The sandstorm rages!

Beyblade restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8

Simon18 called Swampert back!

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Heatran!

The foe's Heatran is hurt by spikes!

Beyblade used Thunder Wave!

The foe's Heatran is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

The sandstorm rages!

Beyblade restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 9

Demoli called Beyblade back!

Demoli sent out TinkerBell! (Uxie)

Pointed stones dug into TinkerBell!

The foe's Heatran is paralyzed! It can't move!

The sandstorm rages!

TinkerBell restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 10

TinkerBell used U-turn!

It's not very effective...

The foe's Heatran lost 3% of its health!

Demoli called TinkerBell back!

Demoli sent out Ellebreyals! (Heatran)

Pointed stones dug into Ellebreyals!

The foe's Heatran used Flamethrower!

Ellebreyals's Flash Fire raised the power of its Fire-type moves!

The sandstorm rages!

Simon18: -_-

Start of turn 11

Simon18 called Heatran back!

Simon18 sent out Hippowdon!

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Hippowdon!

The foe's Hippowdon is hurt by spikes!

Ellebreyals used Magma Storm!

The foe's Hippowdon lost 69% of its health!

The foe's Hippowdon fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Heatran!

The foe's Heatran is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 12

Ellebreyals used Earth Power!

It's super effective!

The foe's Heatran lost 46% of its health!

The foe's Heatran fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Swampert!

Start of turn 13

Demoli called Ellebreyals back!

Demoli sent out John Cleese! (Randorosu)

Pointed stones dug into John Cleese!

The foe's Swampert used Rest!

The foe's Swampert went to sleep and became healthy!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 14

Simon18 called Swampert back!

Simon18 sent out Exterminator! (Scizor)

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Exterminator!

The foe's Exterminator is hurt by spikes!

John Cleese used Rock Polish!

John Cleese's Speed sharply rose!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 15

John Cleese used Earthquake!

The foe's Exterminator lost 75% of its health!

The foe's Exterminator fainted!

John Cleese is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!

Simon18 sent out Swiper! (Doryuuzu)

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Swiper!

The foe's Swiper is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 16

It's super effective!

The foe's Swiper lost 84% of its health!

The foe's Swiper fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Swampert!

Start of turn 17

John Cleese used Swords Dance!

John Cleese's Attack sharply rose!

The foe's Swampert is fast asleep!

The foe's Swampert used Sleep Talk!

The foe's Swampert used Earthquake!

It had no effect!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 18

The foe's Swampert lost 81% of its health!

The foe's Swampert fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Simon18 sent out Makaveli! (Garchomp)

Pointed stones dug into the foe's Makaveli!

The foe's Makaveli is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 19

Demoli: gg

The foe's Makaveli lost 81% of its health!

The foe's Makaveli fainted!

Demoli won the battle!

Demoli: ...

Simon18: Child please!

[/hide]

(16:59:54) +RankingBot: Your rank in Wifi is 358/18563!