Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either I'm on fire today or I just found the perfect main for me. Hmmmm.... :-k

What screws me up the most is the fact that I finally beat Kent when he was Snake. What cracked me up the most was the fact that Kent tried to beat me at my own game using Samus (It was Samus Vs. Samus) :lol:. Oh yeah and I'm not having problems with lag.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

What screws me up the most is the fact that I finally beat Kent when he was Snake. What cracked me up the most was the fact that Kent tried to beat me at my own game using Samus (It was Samus Vs. Samus) :lol:. Oh yeah and I'm not having problems with lag.

I never actually play when I'm using Snake anymore. I get flamed too much, so I rather never use him or I use him and only play around. Samus vs Samus was close, I was learning in-game.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I never actually play when I'm using Snake anymore. I get flamed too much, so I rather never use him or I use him and only play around. Samus vs Samus was close, I was learning in-game.

It's ok when you use Snake. It shows how awesome you are with him lol. Plus it gives you reasons to make Skatedog mad at you :D.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

It's ok when you use Snake. It shows how awesome you are with him lol. Plus it gives you reasons to make Skatedog mad at you :D.

The flaming will never stop. People don't realize how much better MK is...

inuyashakent-2.png

Gallade, your Samus spam makes you want to.... argh.

Um, Manoman, when are we going to have our match?

Kent, want to go a few rounds, don't hesitate to use Snake, I wish to learn how to beat him.

Anytime you want, just PM me.

I go home in two days. Yay. So who do I have to add? Gallade, the Gohan, Zeddude, Agentbravo?

And Waddle Dee spam FTW.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Waddle Dee spam FTW.

Lol then get ready for a hellfire of missiles from Samus :P.

Wooooooooooooooooooow I don't check back here in what? Like 5 days, and suddenly there are like 20 more pages!!! You guys are crazy. When I get back home I'm going to have some serious Brawl catching up to do. I haven't played in what feels like forever.

Are the rumors true? Is Kent no longer using Snake anymore? I think its just a bunch of lies created to put me in a false sense of confidence and then brutally crush me.

PS. I feel forgotten :cry: :oops:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooooow I don't check back here in what? Like 5 days, and suddenly there are like 20 more pages!!! You guys are crazy. When I get back home I'm going to have some serious Brawl catching up to do. I haven't played in what feels like forever.

Are the rumors true? Is Kent no longer using Snake anymore? I think its just a bunch of lies created to put me in a false sense of confidence and then brutally crush me.

PS. I feel forgotten :cry: :oops:

I didn't completely drop him, but I'm tired of all the exuses made by idiots who don't know what they are talking about, and suck at the same time.

inuyashakent-2.png

I didn't completely drop him, but I'm tired of all the exuses made by idiots who don't know what they are talking about, and suck at the same time.

Did you say my name in there or was that just me?

And Hi McDonalds.

Gallade is using Samus now? Interesting.

Waddle Dee spam FTW.

Lol then get ready for a hellfire of missiles from Samus :P.

I can't eat those, can I?

-.-

And yea, some of you post too much. It's mainly because I'm halfway across the world, but every time I check after I wake up, there's 5 new pages.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

And yea, some of you post too much. It's mainly because I'm halfway across the world, but every time I check after I wake up, there's 5 new pages.

Sorry if there's so much to discuss about brawl, broken hitboxes, certain godly characters, and one certain person who 99% probably hacks, but you'll never guess who he is.

But yea, of all that is worth 500 pages.