Smash Club.

Caxis

EDIT: Will you just drop the "h4x0r" business and admit your just not as good as Kent? (Or me for that matter.)

It's not even about whose better than who lol, I've already admitted Kent is far better than me back on like page 30-50 or something, lol. Also, I've never fought you using whatever characters, so don't say you are/aren't better than me till you've played me.

Regardless, you're hacker junior.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... you guys are kind of behind on the brawl MG and rules. You guys didn't ban IDC? Gotta learn how to use that... and fast. Lol.

We aren't "behind." We don't even follow them. We pick up the rules that we think should be banned, it's like a mini community. For example, Ness/Lucas grab release isn't banned in MG... IC is only allowed up to 3 chaingrabs (In texas, but w/e) ect, ect. We don't like to be too formal or uptight. Nobody here can preform IDC long term, nor do we play with timed stock when we play casually. Doesn't really affect us, but yeah, I don't know why it's not banned yet. (Caxis is lazy. ;) )

Macmaster, new "technique"? Can't wait to see it. :lol:

Gallade, Mario's fludd isn't useless. It's one of his hardest to use, most versitile move. Defensive, edgeguard, space, ect. I can post up a vid of somebody using it well later, but I don't find it neccisary.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

About the hacker thing, *points to Mac's sig because I'm too lazy to go pull up my Imageshack link*

About the rules, I think we're all respectful enough to not do anything extremely cheap. Even if Marth's death grab was allowed, I don't think any of us would abuse it. It's like spamming, it's not banned, but if you do it you're looked down upon. Of course, it's a lot more effective than spamming, but you get the point. Hopefully.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I wanna 1v1.

That's why I'm here. Also I wanna learn your hax.

I'm sorry Skatedog but I'm going to the h4x0r side. \'

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Wow... you guys are kind of behind on the brawl MG and rules. You guys didn't ban IDC? Gotta learn how to use that... and fast. Lol.

We aren't "behind." We don't even follow them. We pick up the rules that we think should be banned, it's like a mini community. For example, Ness/Lucas grab release isn't banned in MG... IC is only allowed up to 3 chaingrabs (In texas, but w/e) ect, ect. We don't like to be too formal or uptight. Nobody here can preform IDC long term, nor do we play with timed stock when we play casually. Doesn't really affect us, but yeah, I don't know why it's not banned yet. (Caxis is lazy. ;) )

Macmaster, new "technique"? Can't wait to see it. :lol:

Gallade, Mario's fludd isn't useless. It's one of his hardest to use, most versitile move. Defensive, edgeguard, space, ect. I can post up a vid of somebody using it well later, but I don't find it neccisary.

What IDC?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

IDC (Infinite Dimensional Cape) is a glitch that Metaknight can do. You use his dimensional cape (Down special) and hold down on the control stick, and mash up smash with the c-stick. With this, MK can stay invisible for as long as you can keep it up.

Oh, and Marth's deathgrab was unbanned this tournament, after I found out (From soma) that you can escape from it. Next tournament, IDC stalling will be banned though.

IDC (Infinite Dimensional Cape) is a glitch that Metaknight can do. You use his dimensional cape (Down special) and hold down on the control stick, and mash up smash with the c-stick. With this, MK can stay invisible for as long as you can keep it up.

Oh, and Marth's deathgrab was unbanned this tournament, after I found out (From soma) that you can escape from it. Next tournament, IDC stalling will be banned though.

Well... half true. The jump escape isn't your opponents skill, or luck. If your attacking him while he's in grab (pressing a) and he is released, then he is sliding. If your not, he jumps up. Marth can abuse this, especially with his fast attacks. You can unban it if you want. Not like I pick Marth anyways. DK/snake <3:

inuyashakent-2.png

Sorry this is a little late , but what did you think of my Ike today Caxis? I like playing with Mario now for some reason. I always hated him before but now he is fun to play as. What did you think of him? Oh and nice games today, you too Gallade.

Edit: I agree with every one else, we are sorta like our own little community, Its pretty cool actually. Any glitches that are abused are very seriously looked down upon ( at least in my book). Now that doesn't mean that you can't do them when we are all just goofing off. :twisted: :lol:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Sorry this is a little late , but what did you think of my Ike today Caxis? I like playing with Mario now for some reason. I always hated him before but now he is fun to play as. What did you think of him? Oh and nice games today, you too Gallade.

Edit: I agree with every one else, we are sorta like our own little community, Its pretty cool actually. Any glitches that are abused are very seriously looked down upon ( at least in my book). Now that doesn't mean that you can't do them when we are all just goofing off. :twisted: :lol:

Next thing we're gonna do is start assigning ranks. Mine of course would be The Champion :lol:

And Kents would be The Hacker :roll:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Next thing we're gonna do is start ASSigning ranks. Mine of course wouldn't be The Champion :lol:

And Kent's would be The 1337 H4x0r :roll:

And I would be between Champ and h4x0r.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Next thing we're gonna do is start ASSigning ranks. Mine of course wouldn't be The Champion :lol:

Noob?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/v ... =true&cc=0

inuyashakent-2.png

Time to kick Boo Tay [Zonday].

EwTZ2xpQwpA

Noob?

1337 n00b to be exact. \'

My mother happened....

And speaking of Mother, the Mother 3 Translation (which took a year to do...) is almost done.

I'll be back on soon.

Can I be pwnage penguin?

I think I've regained most of my old skill. 'Course, that means I'm still terrible.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.