Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember guys, this is not for online, but for competetive offline. MK isn't as quick, snake isn't as tactical, DDD can't grab as well, ect.

080902073831es4.png

[hide=OFFICIAL TIER LIST]Top

Meta Knight

Snake

King Dedede

Mr. Game & Watch

Falco

R.O.B.

High

Marth

Wario

Lucario

Donkey Kong

Diddy

Pikachu

Ice Climbers

Kirby

Pit

Wolf

Middle

Toon Link

Olimar

Fox

Zelda

Zero Suit Samus

Bowser

Luigi

Peach

Ike

Shiek

Low

Lucas

Ness

Mario

Pokémon Trainer

Samus

Yoshi

Sonic

Jigglypuff

Ganondorf

Link

Captain Falcon[/hide]

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

...And here I was, a few months ago, thinking King Dedede was one of the worst characters in the game... -.-

Toon Link and Olimar are a bit lower than I expected, but I haven't really been following along. At least Ganondorf is still in the cellar...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

There were some people on the Smash wiki before actually complaining about Link's low classification. Apparently you can do a lot with his bombs (being a TL user, I think he's talking garbage). :?

You gotta move faster than 3 seconds per move to win this game, and why swing upwards three times when just once will suffice? :roll:

I totally agree with this video 100.86455789%.

qR6sxFBm1P8

Mario in SSBM - Middle Tier.

Mario in SSBB - Low Tier!?

Though I have to admit whoever made the new tier list is a total douchebag.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

That's the Smash World Forums' tier list.

My problems:

Lucas is too low, he should be at least above Ike, maybe Peach.

Pit should be lower, probably near Olimar/Fox.

Olimar should be higher, because except for his recovery, he's strong and versatile.

Falcon should NOT be last, despite his heavy nerfs.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

The Smash World Forums is a load of douche when it comes to their tier list. -.-

Apparently I own with "low tier" characters I.E. Mario and Samus aside from a few high tier I.E. Meta Knight and Wolf.

In my opinion Mario should be between middle and high because of his balance. He has no huge weakness or huge strengths.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

That's the Smash World Forums' tier list.

My problems:

Lucas is too low, he should be at least above Ike, maybe Peach. Death grab/Death grab to attack combo is his main fall.

Pit should be lower, probably near Olimar/Fox. Eh, I say he's about right.

Olimar should be higher, because except for his recovery, he's strong and versatile. Once olimar is off the edge, it's a 100% death against a skilled person offline.

Falcon should NOT be last, despite his heavy nerfs. FALCON PUNCH

The Smash World Forums is a load of douche when it comes to their tier list. -.-

Apparently I own with "low tier" characters I.E. Mario and Samus aside from a few high tier I.E. Meta Knight and Wolf.

Who said you can't own with low tier chars? In fact, one of the best people in melee was a link player named aniki, and link is low tier in melee too. I used bowser and ic, and owned. You see, tier list are just a guideline of a character's maximum potential. You could always beat a MK with captain falcon, but thats only if your that good. MAXIMUM POTENTIAL. Although some characters such as MK's and Ike's metagame is already fully devoloped, while others such as PT and Samus are underdevoloped. There aren't much AT's, some characters aren't played much, which leads to not much new technique forming.

In my opinion Mario should be between middle and high because of his balance. He has no huge weakness or huge strengths. Lol, this isn't your normal Mario game. He has a few weaknesses, and some strong points. He is a pretty well balanced char, but he's perfectly fine where he is.

There were some people on the Smash wiki before actually complaining about Link's low classification. Apparently you can do a lot with his bombs (being a TL user, I think he's talking garbage). :?

You gotta move faster than 3 seconds per move to win this game, and why swing upwards three times when just once will suffice? :roll:

Link... he's a great fighter actually. Good projectiles, reach, approach, ko, damage, spacing, almost everything you could ask for. Except his recovery. Yes, no advanced technique could really fill the gap in his natural weakness.

...And here I was, a few months ago, thinking King Dedede was one of the worst characters in the game... -.-

Toon Link and Olimar are a bit lower than I expected, but I haven't really been following along. At least Ganondorf is still in the cellar...

Toon link's matchups are too matchup reliant. For example, a good tl player will almost never lose to a skilled DDD player, while almost always losing against a good olimar player.

Remember, I'm not god... these are just my opinions. Tier lists aren't a fact, they're made by people too. This is a first tier list, so I'm guessing their going to see the responces they get... although this is a pretty good list. They have to gather info on each matchup too, pretty hard on their part. I expect a better tier list in 6-12 months.

inuyashakent-2.png

Am I the only one here who honestly doesn't give a flying douche about tiers?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Am I the only one here who honestly doesn't give a flying douche about tiers?

I don't think anybody *trusts* these tiers, but most people do care. Too much. Seriously guys, these aren't even guidelines, just how strong a char could be. I mean come on. GaW is top tier and he's doing horribly in tournies.

inuyashakent-2.png

Tiers are a wee bit annoying. An "official" tier list should not be released for at least 2 years after the game has been out, by then almost all the glitches and characters potentials have been discovered. I think some "unofficial" tiers should be released just so people know what characters too watch out for and what characters not to watch out for. Even then it doesn't change my opinion on the character.

I though it was pronounced Tie Er not Tears... :oops:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Ganondorf is probably my second or third best character. Gf tiers.

People who play a character solely because that character is top tier annoy me. Not to mention people have different playstyles, so a character who is top tier to someone could be low tier to someone else.

doublesmileyface1.png

People who play a character solely because that character is top tier annoy me. Not to mention people have different playstyles, so a character who is top tier to someone could be low tier to someone else.

Which is what I mean by maximum potential. I hope your not referring to me when you say top tier...

inuyashakent-2.png

Well I'm bored. Who wants to play? Reply to me if ya wanna play.

Beat All-Star on Intense :twss:. I used Ike, and lost about 1000 coins. But I gots Mewtwo trophy :twss: :twss:.

:twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Which is what I mean by maximum potential. I hope your not referring to me when you say top tier...

We all know that you didn't pick Snake because he's so broken. :twss:

But you hack, so who cares? :twss:

Wow. That smiley is addicting.

I'll probably play more once the school year starts. How ironic. Really though, I've barely played this summer, since I've been out of my house so much. School comes, I have a bunch of homework, stuck at home all the time. More Wii time. Yay.

doublesmileyface1.png