Smash Club.

Caxis

I decided - I've pretty much got a hold of all of TL's ATs. It's just a case of practice now. I'm gonna go for a secondary and I'm gonna use All-Star to get used to them.

I won't use MK either. I ain't that cheap.

Did you really master all of Tl's at's? If you did, I want to play you. \'

And if MK fits your playstyle, by all means go with him... only person ranting will be Crazy. :lol:

I'm in no mood for Brawl right now because Intense All-Star mode is [bleep] ridiculous!!! :evil:

The Mewtwo trophy ain't worth it - it's too damn infuriating. But at least I got it now.

I didn't say I'd mastered them. I don't think even Santi's mastered all TL's moves... yet. ;)

Try using ike for all star intense mode. I went through it with him without too much trouble. The Pokemon stage is the only one that is a bother.

As for the person saying the last event match on hard mode is impossible, i used yoshi...i think...its been a while lol

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat All-Star intense with King DeDeDe. His ^B made the first half very easy, and I used waddledee's (Or whatever they are) with his tilts to win the last half.

And does anyone want to play?

I'm good to go if you want? Depends whether you can deal with teh lag.

I beat All-Star intense with King DeDeDe. His ^B made the first half very easy, and I used waddledee's (Or whatever they are) with his tilts to win the last half.

what does the term Tilts mean

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

what does the term Tilts mean

On the ground, there's three types of attack with the A button - neutral, tilt and smash. Neutral is when the control stick is as normal when you press A, smash is where it's all the way over, tilt is in the middle. Tilt attacks are quicker than smashes, but less powerful.

Good games Caxis. I just wish I could fight you guys in person. This lag annoys the heck out of me. -.-

EDIT: Come to think of it, it shows you on the tutorial. On the title screen, just wait, and instructions come up.

On the ground, there's three types of attack with the A button - neutral, tilt and smash. Neutral is when the control stick is as normal when you press A, smash is where it's all the way over, tilt is in the middle. Tilt attacks are quicker than smashes, but less powerful.

Good games Caxis. I just wish I could fight you guys in person. This lag annoys the heck out of me. -.-

Don't forget about dash attacks :D.

And I hardly had any lag against you. In fact, you lag less then some people from America :o.

+1 on the lag comment. Its almost a whole different game online

That is a comment made by people who doesn't do much wifi. You just have to use alot more mindgames/prediction, and theres always a luck factor involved.

OK, well here it from someone who does do much wifi. It's a totally different game. Crazy whined about me spamming projectiles - the fact is, I wouldn't have got away with it in real time. SH is a pain with lag, and near enough every character uses SH for something.

+1 on the lag comment. Its almost a whole different game online

That is a comment made by people who doesn't do much wifi. You just have to use alot more mindgames/prediction, and theres always a luck factor involved.

OK, well here it from someone who does do much wifi. It's a totally different game. Crazy whined about me spamming projectiles - the fact is, I wouldn't have got away with it in real time. SH is a pain with lag, and near enough every character uses SH for something.

Logical, yet false. If crazy wasn't complaining, he would have been able to win. It's all about the right mindset. And unless you suck that bad, Sh doesn't matter. Remember, sh is based on how fast you release the jump button, nothing else.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

it doesnt make it any easier when your grabs and attacks refuse to register until you are either past the person or flying across the stage. even if you get the chance to punish it just plain doesnt always go as planned

1-800slayer.png

it doesnt make it any easier when your grabs and attacks refuse to register until you are either past the person or flying across the stage. even if you get the chance to punish it just plain doesnt always go as planned

Which is exactly what I said. Increase mindgames and predict your opponent more.

inuyashakent-2.png

Which is exactly what I said. Increase mindgames and predict your opponent more.

I understand that. It just sucks when you sometimes do everything you can but something goes wrong with the wifi and it all gets messed up :lol:

I guess that just means you should be THAT much ahead of your opponent to insure things like that wont effect the outcome

1-800slayer.png

I predict a downsmash. I hit counter.

Downsmash comes as predicted but counter didn't despite me hitting it a full half a second before he hit me.

I fly off, and try to recover. I jump about a second late, and up b doesn't work at all.

I spawn, and immediately Marth uses counter, then starts a dancing blade.

That's what WiFi looks like in bad lag. No amount of prediction will save you if your attacks don't register for a full 5 seconds. It's not ALWAYS like that, lag is inconsistent, which makes it even worse.

No lag stops it 240 frames/second. If so, stop playing that specific person. At most, it'll make it ... ~80, instead of 60 with a good connection. (easily obtainable, I have this all the time with mac, crazy, caxis, ect)

Remember that when there's button lag, theres lag as well. This gives you exactly as much time lost to think.

inuyashakent-2.png

No lag stops it 240 frames/second. If so, stop playing that specific person. At most, it'll make it ... ~80, instead of 60 with a good connection. (easily obtainable, I have this all the time with mac, crazy, caxis, ect)

Remember that when there's button lag, theres lag as well. This gives you exactly as much time lost to think.

I blame it on my...on my...room...ya thats it. The room im in isnt big enough, causing the air to be unfiltered and my controller to get low quality air...because of this its connection with the wii is damaged...causing me to lose!

1-800slayer.png

I blame it on my...on my...room...ya thats it. The room im in isnt big enough, causing the air to be unfiltered and my controller to get low quality air...because of this its connection with the wii is damaged...causing me to lose!

I think you should post that theory on Smash Boards. Seems like a perfectly logical reason. ;) :thumbup:

------

Yes lag does get annoying, but after a while of playing it you just get used to the difference, it just takes a few games. At least, with me anyway.

PS. I really need to play some of you guys, seems like I haven't played anyone besides Caxis in like a year. :x Just been so stinkin busy. :boohoo:

prospektssigza4.jpg