October 2, 200818 yr 21 hours late, lol. I'm on right now btw. [Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
October 2, 200818 yr looks like i was late for the party. i'll be on for the hour if anyone's interested
October 2, 200818 yr Author looks like i was late for the party. i'll be on for the hour if anyone's interested I can play a few games.
October 2, 200818 yr sorryif you thought i stood you up or something, my wifi was being gay but its all good now!
October 2, 200818 yr Author Brawl anyone? I would but my sister is playing Mario Galaxy.. She'll probably be done in 10-20 minutes, so we can play then, if you want/can.
October 2, 200818 yr Who is this matrix And I really feel like playing a 1v1 right now. [Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
October 2, 200818 yr Author Who is this matrix And I really feel like playing a 1v1 right now. We can play now. I'll be online.
October 2, 200818 yr Omfg I hit like 10 falcon punches in a row. and I koed both of you with a captain falcon. Omfg epic. [Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
October 2, 200818 yr Author Omfg I hit like 10 falcon punches in a row. and I koed both of you with a captain falcon. Omfg epic. Lol. I think Matrx is Mac's friend.
October 2, 200818 yr Omfg I hit like 10 falcon punches in a row. and I koed both of you with a captain falcon. Omfg epic. That was pretty epic :thumbsup: I didn't even know what was happening lol. :lol: Lol. I think Matrx is Mac's friend. Yep rl friend. I haven't played any of you guys in such a long time, sheesh. Fun games, I gotta brush up on my ROB a little bit.
October 3, 200818 yr I loved the one where it was 1 captain falcon vs 2 snakes and 1 rob. Jason was me btw, he gave me his controller b/c he was nervous... :lol: [Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
October 3, 200818 yr LOl all those games were awesome. I agree with Caxis the Snake for all's were so fun. My favorite was the one on Snakes level. I could tell that your bro handed you the controller. The first time it happened I didn't realize it until it was too late. :x The Mk game at the end was just ridiculous. :lol: We've gotta do that again sometime. :thumbup:
October 3, 200818 yr I loved those too. [Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]
October 3, 200818 yr Author During the game with both Sonics, I got confused... I thought Kent was on my team and we were fighting both Sonics with friendly fire on... I didn't realize until I died though XD.
October 3, 200818 yr During the game with both Sonics, I got confused... I thought Kent was on my team and we were fighting both Sonics with friendly fire on... I didn't realize until I died though XD. LOL I know. I was wondering what the heck you were doing when you were trying to down smash me over and over again. :lol:
October 3, 200818 yr on events..the one event where you must guard the pikmin until they blossom with olimar, what the hell is a pikmin :/ I cant beat that darn event, im beating them on normal, and man ness is my person, never thought he was that good, Lucas on the other hand...
October 3, 200818 yr Author Pikmin are the little doods that follow Olimar. I'm pretty sure you just have to guard Olimar until all his Pikimin get a flower on their head.
October 3, 200818 yr Hmm haven't played this game for while... Wanna face Kent again seeing as I've improved a lot with Toon Link but prob will embarass myself because of his 1337 Snake skills. #-o ⅹ Last.fm YouTube Team A vs Team B M u s ii X Rocky Keane ⅹ
October 3, 200818 yr I want little men that follow me with flowers on there head!!!11 Just pluck with B till you have all 6, then jump around doing B+Down.
Create an account or sign in to comment