Smash Club.

Caxis

Ike's more defencive than Marth

:?

Marth is just run in there spam attacks, I'm no good at that.

Who just spams attacks when theres an extremely strong spot at the tip of your sword that can kill very easily if you aim? Marth = Punish game. Not sure about Ike.

Sorry, I havn't talked to anybody about Brawl in a while. :XD:

I'm willing to do the Falcon ditto if you ever catch me when I'm on. ;)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who just spams attacks when theres an extremely strong spot at the tip of your sword that can kill very easily if you aim? Marth = Punish game. Not sure about Ike.

About marth, its just his speed of the sword, and the fact that most his attacks are like MKs, come out quick. I have spacing with him ok, I used to use him but ever since i switched to Ike, Falcon etc, I guess I lost the timing. Im so used to doing falcons d air (FTW) so i do it way too early and get punished! Ike on the other hand has to take time on some attacks. (Whoever said hes slower than D3 is wrong, lol)

Mainly about marth is his airgame is too fast, and yet too slow.

Dropping speed, aerial movement (not even close to the riight speed for me), and most of his game is grounded. Not too good really (for me).

For the Falcon, anyone I'd vs. I still really wanna vs ginger with TL though. ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

It's been too long since we had a debate here. :D

About marth, its just his speed of the sword, and the fact that most his attacks are like MKs, come out quick. I have spacing with him ok, I used to use him but ever since i switched to Ike, Falcon etc, I guess I lost the timing. Im so used to doing falcons d air (FTW) so i do it way too early and get punished! Ike on the other hand has to take time on some attacks. (Whoever said hes slower than D3 is wrong, lol)

Mainly about marth is his airgame is too fast, and yet too slow.

Dropping speed, aerial movement (not even close to the riight speed for me), and most of his game is grounded. Not too good really (for me).

For the Falcon, anyone I'd vs. I still really wanna vs ginger with TL though. ;)

Either way, simply spamming an attack will make you suck, regardless of the character. How is Ike faster than DDD? DDD has quick attacks (If you use them properly) with a HUGE reach. Combine with this his multiple jumps and power and you have a top tier character. \:D/

I thought Marth was an aerial character? And dropping speed seems pretty irrelevant with Marth. I'm actually really good with Marth now. (Started about when I stopped Brawling here actively) :ohnoes: :(

inuyashakent-2.png

Dedede is faster than Ike overall.

Not to mention the Waddle Dees. Those screw up half of Ike's moves.

(Ike's F-smash is obviously faster, but both are so ridiculously slow that you might as well use the stronger one - Dedede's)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Ikes reach generally is better than D3 if you dont count in the Waddles that D3 throws. D3 only has a few decent ranged attacks, like his f tilt etc, his size may trick you cause ike is like a midget in comparison. Ike is much faster with the stronger attacks.

Ikes f smash is barely weaker than D3's, and is almost 2x quicker. His tilts also have high knockback.

Ike also has the strongest non final smash in the game mate :P

Marths game is very spam. Check his dance?

He's also not very defensive (check holding B) in comparison to offensive, whereas Ike generally is more defensive. Marths recovery sucks in general aswell, Ikes is much worse though.

Dedede isnt just a top character cause he is extremely strong and stuff, but because;

He's very heavy

He can suicide (not many people do it I know but he can do so.)

He has much much better recovery

He *is* stronger, but slower. Admit it :|

He has some decent reach

His smash attacks have a very large base, so he hits many people hard if he hits them.

He has a pretty random and yet awesome ranged attack.

Too many Ikes going around - none of them are good. I'm not good but I do know a good ike.

Justlike Meta; theres way too many going around, they're good (like D3) but its one of the rarest things you will find is a good player of someone whose not high in tier.

And as I've said before

Ikes got the strongest non-final smash in game.

@Penguin, no not really, Ikes is 2x as fast as dededes, and has a longer hit. He hits them from behind whereas d3 doesnt (?)

And Ike is faster than dedede, in stronger moves that is. I'd rather try to hit 3 of ikes forward smashes than 2 of D3's

D3s fast attacks are weak as crap in comparison to Ikes.

EDIT: Remembered G&W has 2 stronger non final smashes.

One that has a 1/200 (:P) chance of hitting and another that needs to be charged with random attacks.

Dedede is a top character because:

-He has the best grabs. Period.

-He can kill at low percentages, and not die until very high percentages

-He has a great recovery

-He has awesome aerials

-He has an excellent "projectile"

I'm PRETTY sure Dedede's Fsmash has far, far greater knockback, and does more damage. If sweetspotted and fully charged. Not like it matters, because good players would never bother fully charging it.

What quick moves does Ike have? Dedede's dsmash is incredibly quick, and has pretty good knockback. Maybe his best move, even. His bair is also quick and deadly. I can't think of a single Ike move that even comes close.

Ike doesn't have great reach either. Let's look at Dedede's hammer and Ike's sword. Huh.

I agree there are too many nubby Ikes though. :|

Edit: Eh, my bad, Ike's jabs are pretty quick. Still, Smashboards says the odds are 7-3 in Dedede's favor...So...

doublesmileyface1.png

Ok, I missed out a few things when I was bagging D3 :P

Yeah he has awesome grabs, Ice climbers are better.

He can kill at low percentages, so can Ike. D3 can be easily sweetspotted with the highest knocking aerial much easier though. Without that, Ike generally would die much, MUCH easier.

He has one excellent projectile. Samus has 3 and 4 if you count the bomb as excellent.

His recovery isnt that great as his jumps dont reach as far as they look and his aerial acceleration isnt that good. But it IS good, just not great :P (yeah his up b has super armour frames whilst going up, hits alot if you land on them, can cancel, im not saying thats bad. His jumps just arent as good)

Overall, when D3's and Ikes fsmashes are epicly charged, it doesnt matter since both pretty easily ko. But it does hit much further; but has to be hit in a certain spot. Ikes has the whole sword.

As for reach, all of ikes attacks use his very long sword, his neutral air goes all around him aswell.. Half of d3s use his body so they arent that great-of reach. Ike also has very good combo dash, great HORIZONTAL recovery.

Ike has a strong long reaching attack which you can say is fast. His d smash is also pretty fast, but not as fast as D3's I'll admit. He has better running speed and generally better air acceleration. His d air is like a sex kick, and his back air is pretty fast, like D3s.

Ike has broken speedy and almost unpreventable jab combos, (A, A, A) He's also an epic edge guarder with his down tilt. Ike is much more a complicated person to use than Dedede aswell. (Dont forget ikes 2x power swordshield: down b. And his up b Aether has super armour frames like D3s up b, but attacks AND does a weak meteor downwards)

Though Zelda owns both these guys so much I wanna learn her. :P

EDIT: Smashboards are full of biased nerds.

EDIT: AHHHH... you posted a second before me. :XD: will edit in a sec.

Ike is NOT better than DDD if you know what you're doing. DDD has a good projectile, fast attacks, long reach, great recovery, huge power, the best grabber in the game. Combine those and he has a great edguarder.

D3 only has a few decent ranged attacks

D tilt, F tilt, U tilt, D smash, U smash, grab, U air, dair, fair, and bair. All have a very long range, and are useful. (F smash is useless). Ike has good range too.

Ike is much faster.

How so? All of the moves listed above are very fast (PLUS all top tier material attacks) besides his Down and up smash, and his fair. (All 3 are extremely good at what they do, if you space them out well enough.) Ike's fast and strong attacks... hmm... Jab (bad reach), utilt (slow, short reach) and his bair? That's pretty much it.

Ike also has the strongest non final smash in the game mate

Pretty useless unless you manage to break someones guard... if you do, it really doesn't matter because DDD's Down-b or his fully charged Fsmash will do the trick just as well. But again, pretty insignificant :XD:

Marths recovery sucks in general aswell, Ikes is much worse though.

Marths' recovery is definetely not bad... he has good horizontal recovery and it's not easily gimped... plus you can attack with it if they try to edgehog. Add to this marth's fast long ranged attacks makes for a decent recovery. (I think SA frames, too) Like you said, Ike's is one of the worst in the game to a player who knows how to counter it. There's no way you're coming back after you've been hit. He is NOT spammy. His dance is fast and does good damage... why is that spammy?

Dedede isnt just a top character cause he is extremely strong and stuff, but because;

He's very heavy Very true.

He can suicide (not many people do it I know but he can do so.)Nobody does this

He has much much better recovery Very true

He *is* stronger, but slower. Admit it I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that he is faster. Ike is stronger, but that's all he is.

He has some decent reach Very good reach, actually. I would say the best in the game, with Ike and DK.

His smash attacks have a very large base, so he hits many people hard if he hits them. Sort of contradicting yourself. You're saying he has long reach?

He has a pretty random and yet awesome ranged attack.

You're forgetting a LOT, especially his CG. He can infinite 5 characters, he is a great edgeguarder, he's great out of a shield, he can KO very easily, he has many options, projectile (or anti, Waddle's scapegoat projectiles), etc...

Basically, he can do everything. He's better in EVERY way except power, which is hard to hit. In fact, he is the character that "has nothing going for him."

I'm surprised you knew about the metagame progress = # of people playing them. But, did you know that Ike reached his peak... after a week or two after Brawl came out? His metagame has improved... 0. He has no secret techs to be discovered, sadly. (Unless somebody does something amazing and finds one... but generally speaking, Ike isn't going to get better with 0987394081723908471293847 people playing him.)

There is no more need to argue. If you think I'm wrong, go here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139061

inuyashakent-2.png

Instead of focusing on how awesome Dedede is, let's look at the bad things.

1. No [bleep]e.

Uh. Yeah.

(Kent, that thread is amazing)

doublesmileyface1.png

I thought i told you smashboards is full of biased nerds who backup top tier people just because they are top tier?

Lets just be equal and say they're equal then k?

I already said enough, you've already said enough.

I use Ike, Penguin uses D3..

Preferences are preferences.

Btw, if you dont think Ike has good range, use his tilts. They're much like snakes, just slower *barely* and with a sword :P

Dedede is also extremely huge so he can get punished easier.

Its hard to find a good Ike anywhere cause people think, wow, he doesnt look like a duck like D3, and is almost / the same strength so lets use him.

I'll admit, Im backing up Ike due to no use of D3, but I think you're doing the same. :|

And tbh I dont care what biased smashboard nerds say, even if they're Isai, Ken, etc. Trust me, they dont reason for anything #-o

And [bleep]es are very important in mindgames and techniques.

*BTW: Climbers still have better grabs imo*

EDIT: Yeah I was kinda contradicting myself; I'll rephrase:

Dedede does have pretty good reach but his F smash has to be pinpointed like say.. Marths neutral B, to hit it at full potential, unlike Ikes, which hits all the same anywhere within the sword.

EDIT2: I did kinda just do this to pick up talking for 2 reasons, the chat is dying and Im bored and wanna see what people think about Ike, lol. :P

EDIT3: Yeah just had to get this off ma chest to say Suckurai fails (Said SUCKurai on purpose). He completely screwed up brawl from what i was in melee, and made his 2 creations extremely epic, and a friend of his' creation also very epic.

:|

I'll admit, Im backing up Ike due to no use of D3, but I think you're doing the same. :|

Of course not. :twss:

The thing is, they aren't equal. Like how Yoshi isn't equal to Metaknight. Except not that badly.

Dedede's other main weakness is his size, I forgot to mention that. But his size also means he's heavy (Unless he has a very low density...), which is generally a good thing.

Chaingrabs are also very important in mindgames, and to be honest, a game as Dedede is based off them. I've never played as IC, but I think Dedede has the most infinites in the game. Maybe chaingrabs too. I'm not a Smashboard nerd, I swear. :P

doublesmileyface1.png

Ice Climbers have seriously epic, unbannable and unargumentable chaingrabs. They're literally inescapable if the user can do it.

And, Ike and D3 are EXTREMELY equal, in power AND speed. I just thought about it and went into training with dedede. Didnt notice a big difference other than certain attacks. Ikes recovery is the worst in the game, Dededes is up around 5th or so. Ike has super armour frames in 2 or 3 attacks while D3 has 1(?), Ike has a counter like Marths, (Marths ratio is 1.5x, Ikes 2x power), and Ike is pretty darn heavy.

Ok, I missed out a few things when I was bagging D3 :P

Yeah he has awesome grabs, Ice climbers are better. Well... it depends. With Ice Climbers, the question is can you grab them? IC's has a horrid grab game, ... until you grab them. They can't really shield grab, and they have a bad grab range. As for DDD... he has the b est grab in the game. Bthrow does 16 damage! Or he can dthrow and fair to edgeguard. DDD's grab could be better than IC's if the IC is playing a good player. A good player won't get grabbed... In fact, Isai's secret to win was "don't get hit." (Very easy to do with IC's grab.)

He can kill at low percentages, so can Ike. DDD faster, he has much more options. D3 can be easily sweetspotted with the highest knocking aerial much easier though. Without that, Ike generally would die much, MUCH easier. What?

He has one excellent projectile. Samus has 3 and 4 if you count the bomb as excellent. You don't need that many. There is a much bigger difference from none to 1, then there is for 2 to 4. Point is, you don't need many projectiles... look at Falco.His recovery isnt that great as his jumps dont reach as far as they look and his aerial acceleration isnt that good. But it IS good, just not great :P (yeah his up b has super armour frames whilst going up, hits alot if you land on them, can cancel, im not saying thats bad. His jumps just arent as good) But if you combine that with his anti edgeguard game, it's good. Fair's long reach makes it really hard to edgeguard, even if you're a MK.

Overall, when D3's and Ikes fsmashes are epicly charged, it doesnt matter since both pretty easily ko. But it does hit much further; but has to be hit in a certain spot. Ikes has the whole sword. The only time it's going to hit is if you break their shield. If that's the case, sweetspotting is a only to be worried by beginners.

As for reach, all of ikes attacks use his very long sword, his neutral air goes all around him aswell.. Half of d3s use his body so they arent that great-of reach. 1) His body attacks have a very good range... utilt? 2) only two of his attacks are body-related. 3) Ike has his nair. ALL of DDD's airs are better than Ike's nair. Ike also has very good combo dash What's a combo dash? , great HORIZONTAL recovery. His quickdraw is worse than his aether. In fact, it's the worst recovery in the game. (or one of the.) So Ike has horrible vertical and a drop dead bad horizontal. What is he's below and far away from the stage?

Ike has a strong long reaching attack which you can say is fast. His attacks are slow, I said it. His d smash is also pretty fast, but not as fast as D3's I'll admit. Maybe if Ike hit both sides at once. If it misses, he will get punished. His dsmash sucks. He has better running speed and generally better air acceleration. Running speed doesn't really matter. Brawl is a defensive game... as I've said, the point is "don't get hit" (unless you play Japanese brawl... their whole metagame is offensive. They are generally just flashy and would get owned if they played Brawl with Americans (defensive) though.) He has better air acceleration when his recovery suck and his anti air options are almost unexistant? His d air is like a sex kick, and his back air is pretty fast, like D3s. His Dair is too slow and why would you want a hitbox below you if it means you're going to have huge lag after? His back air is one of his best moves, so yeah, it's good.

Ike has broken speedy and almost unpreventable jab combos, (A, A, A) (His jab is good. It's not godly.) He's also an epic edge guarder with his down tilt. Haha, theres a funny thing about this. In brawl, auto cancel your recovery on the edge, which means there is a 0 frame of opportunity of edgeguarding with this. (Unless you're fighting Wario.) Ike is much more a complicated person to use than Dedede aswell. This is biased, to say the least. You do know Ike is the most simple character in the game, right? To prove it, his metagame hasn't changed since week 1 of brawl. (Dont forget ikes 2x power swordshield: down b. And his up b Aether has super armour frames like D3s up b, but attacks AND does a weak meteor downwards) Ok, but a smart playing would never get hit by his aether, and to top it off you'll A) edgehogged or B) Land on the stage and get hit after you land, due to the lag after Aether. His counter is decent, at best.

Though Zelda owns both these guys so much I wanna learn her. :P Zelda has nice legs. They shoot lightning. :D

EDIT: Smashboards are full of biased nerds.

You're a biased nerd. J/K :lol: But no, Smashboards are not full of biased... nerds. (except maybe M2K, one of the best Brawlers/Meleers ever.) M2K ---> http://media.mlgpro.com/site/images/fea ... w2king.jpg

If you make a biased statement, your argument will be picked apart. This is how Brawl develops and Melee has developed... I don't see how it could possibly be biased. If you make your exact same arguments there, you'll get pwned :XD:

inuyashakent-2.png

I thought i told you smashboards is full of biased nerds who backup top tier people just because they are top tier? This statement is biased. Proved in the post above.

Lets just be equal and say they're equal then k? They aren't equal.I already said enough, you've already said enough.

I use Ike, Penguin uses D3..

Preferences are preferences. True, but that only applies to who you choose. When it comes to who is better, Ike falls short.

Btw, if you dont think Ike has good range, use his tilts. They're much like snakes, just slower *barely* and with a sword :P There should be a frame list of each attack... I can promise you Ike's will be a ton slower than DDD. When you say *barely* do you mean twice as slow?

Why does it matter if you have a sword? DDD HAS A BANHAMMER!

Dedede is also extremely huge so he can get punished easier. His attacks counter that very well. Ike can't approach for squat.

Its hard to find a good Ike anywhere cause people think, wow, he doesnt look like a duck like D3, and is almost / the same strength so lets use him. No, there are good ones, but I can still probably beat them with my Snake. :XD: There is a great user of EVERY character.

And tbh I dont care what biased smashboard nerds say, even if they're Isai, Ken, etc. Trust me, they dont reason for anything #-o I love Ike, but I do love DDD more because he fits my playstyle even more. Also, how are they biased? Because they are better and they can reason their arguments? Remember, saying "Falcon is better than MK" at Smashboards will lead to A) Spam/flame or B) Reasons why he's not. <--------

And [bleep]es are very important in mindgames and techniques. True, but... DDD has a very good edgeguard, millions ahead of Ike's [bleep]e.

*BTW: Climbers still have better grabs imo* Maybe. Good luck hitting it against me non-wifi.

EDIT: Yeah I was kinda contradicting myself; I'll rephrase:

Dedede does have pretty good reach but his F smash has to be pinpointed like say.. Marths neutral B, to hit it at full potential, unlike Ikes, which hits all the same anywhere within the sword.

EDIT2: I did kinda just do this to pick up talking for 2 reasons, the chat is dying and Im bored and wanna see what people think about Ike, lol. :P Very true, this killed much of my time. :D

EDIT3: Yeah just had to get this off ma chest to say Suckurai fails (Said SUCKurai on purpose). He completely screwed up brawl from what i was in melee, and made his 2 creations extremely epic, and a friend of his' creation also very epic.

:|

Ice Climbers have seriously epic, unbannable and unargumentable chaingrabs. They're literally inescapable if the user can do it. No, it's not if the user can do it. It's IF you can land it in the first place. They banned it in Texas, by the way. One user actually outargued the banner in every way, but they still didn't relieve the ban. The Texas rule maker pereson thing was an IDIOT. He didn't know what the hell he was talking about except that it was an infinite.

And, Ike and D3 are EXTREMELY equal, in power AND speed. No. He's just too worse to deny. Recovery, reach, speed... Like... 99 str and 0 attack vs 99 str and 99 attack. I just thought about it and went into training with dedede. Didnt notice a big difference other than certain attacks. Certain attacks which you're suppost to abuse. But... it's probably that you just didn't notice it, every attack that DDD has is better than ikes, besides Usmash, Down b, and maybe his B.Ikes recovery is the worst in the game, Dededes is up around 5th or so. Ike has super armour frames in 2 or 3 attacks while D3 has 1(?), Ike has a counter like Marths, (Marths ratio is 1.5x, Ikes 2x power), and Ike is pretty darn heavy. Ike's SA frames are useful, but doesn't change that his B is useless, and his Up b sucks. Ike's counter isn't as good as DDD's shield, to be honest. DDD is more heavy, with a better recovery.

To add to IC's grab, remember...

1) Nana must be present. She is [developmentally delayed]ed.

2) Pathetic grab range.

3) Curved stage = no CG.

inuyashakent-2.png

No, Ike and D3 are equal in strength and speed

Everything else is dead different

I just used every attack of dededes in a game, Waddles are epic fun! :P

*comp overheated so I played some brawl*

Comparing him with Ike, they pretty much are the same.

And saying Ike is easy to use is a load of crap.

MK is easy to use, he is too easy. All his attacks are the same speed so you cant wear out, its near impossible to die since his attacks = super fast and super priority, and he has extreme recovery (like sonic >.>).

Ike may be easy but to use him well, its not easy.

Lulz banhammer

*F Smash* Perm ban

NOOB.

:lol:

And, Ike doesnt approach, he plays defence until the time is right; thats a good ike. Nub ikes run around thinking hes super strong trying to hit people.

He does have excellent range, tbh.

And using D3, I noticed that he holds his hand at the top of his banhammer stick-part thing, so most of these attacks dont go far from his body.

= Generally not the best range, not as good as you were making me think either.

End note; Ike only falls short slightly if you compare good to good, and the only reason D3 is that good is cause of Suckurai.

EDIT: Im starting to like Olimar, and Ice Climbers.

Im working on Olimars super armour frames as smash prevention atm.

Btw, first time I used ice climbers (PROPERLY) I won a one stock match in 10 seconds against a cpu.

Also, I've switched to level 5/6 cpus, 9s are going to make me so fail against humans on wifi.

Anyone wanna give me a tutorial on how to add friends etc with wifi?

End note; Ike only falls short slightly if you compare good to good, and the only reason D3 is that good is cause of Suckurai

Wait, didn't he do the voice acting for him?

doublesmileyface1.png

End note; Ike only falls short slightly if you compare good to good, and the only reason D3 is that good is cause of Suckurai

Suckurai, ironically MADE kirby, meta knight, and d3, and is creator of SSBB.

Now doesanyone know why I hate MK, and D3?

(not so much kirby as hes not overpowered like you'd expect him to be with suckurai..)

No, Ike and D3 are equal in strength and speed You're being completely oblivious to the facts. DDD's attacks come out much quicker. (Frame by frame = fact, undeniable.)Everything else is dead different

I just used every attack of dededes in a game, Waddles are epic fun! :P

*comp overheated so I played some brawl*

Comparing him with Ike, they pretty much are the same. You even said their playing style is completely different.

And saying Ike is easy to use is a load of crap. He is... he has no techniques to master.

MK is easy to use, he is too easy. All his attacks are the same speed so you cant wear out, its near impossible to die since his attacks = super fast and super priority, and he has extreme recovery (like sonic >.>). He's easy to use because he is super good, and there is no true need for tactics. With Ike, here doesn't really have any tactics. He is easy to use for a whole different reason than MK.

Ike may be easy but to use him well, its not easy.What?

Lulz banhammer

*F Smash* Perm ban

NOOB.

:lol:

And, Ike doesnt approach, he plays defence until the time is right; thats a good ike. Nub ikes run around thinking hes super strong trying to hit people. See, this is the whole point of why tiers are so valuable in Brawl. (Not melee) Here's a senerio for you. Falco spams lasers. You wait for him to approach. He spams more lasers. You're at 999%. You wait for him to approach. The point being, Ike has no projectiles.He does have excellent range, tbh. Nobody is denying his reach. In fact, didn't I say him, DK, and DDD have some of the longest reach in the game? But Ike's approach is so horrid... add that to the fact that he has no projectiles...

And using D3, I noticed that he holds his hand at the top of his banhammer stick-part thing, so most of these attacks dont go far from his body.

= Generally not the best range, not as good as you were making me think either. But the attacks listed above have great range. (All airs except nair, all tilts, and all smashes and his grab) Animation =/= hitbox

End note; Ike only falls short slightly if you compare good to good, and the only reason D3 is that good is cause of Suckurai.

EDIT: Im starting to like Olimar, and Ice Climbers.

Im working on Olimars super armour frames as smash prevention atm.

Btw, first time I used ice climbers (PROPERLY) I won a one stock match in 10 seconds against a cpu.

Also, I've switched to level 5/6 cpus, 9s are going to make me so fail against humans on wifi.

Anyone wanna give me a tutorial on how to add friends etc with wifi?

Trust me, it's far too self explanitory to explain. You add their code. Brawl = join/make games. The other one to the right = see friend's info/join games.

Kirby is actually really good...

inuyashakent-2.png

Compare attacking speed with their attacks and dedede wins most right?

Compare moving speed which is essential in alot of combos, and Ike wins that.

true, there are no real combos and ikes epic power just draws idiots, but hes one of the people that is just pure rape if you get someone good.

MK isnt GOOD, hes just broken as hell and shouldnt be like this and the only reason he is so is cause of suckurai.

Thats undeniable info about Suckurai :P

And yeah I know kirby is good but, Kirby is underused for some reason. ( I used to use kirby until the other guys got me. I liked vsing falcon and ganon cause kirbies punch was faster :P )

Suckurai, ironically MADE kirby, meta knight, and d3, and is creator of SSBB.

Now doesanyone know why I hate MK, and D3?

(not so much kirby as hes not overpowered like you'd expect him to be with suckurai..)

(He also had a hand in Earthbound..)

songokusigtif.png

Well I havent vsed anyone better than a level 5 computer in real life;

Yes, the 3 people I've vsed are;

17, and crap. :P

Spam f air combos with Ike = WIN :XD:

MK seriously is way too broken, needs to be banned :| ...

I also dont see how characters have techniques?

@Alex, yeah but all he did with Lucas was make him epicly strong for a little guy, and continue leaving Ness as the easiest connecting aerial. :|

He MADE Meta, Kirby and D3. Wonder why they're oh so great? :?