Smash Club.

Caxis

I suck -.- I havn't played in a while so that is why. During the first match my controllers batteries died so thats why I died so fast. Then I started noticing a small lag. When I was pressing down or jumping up and down was when I was testing it, but you kept hitting me. It was like a half second lag between my button press and the action. :wall: It was kind of frustrating at times. Thats the reason I left, just because that lag kept screwing me up.

Lag screws Crazy just as much as it does you. Although I would hate too play a laggy game too.

Rawr.

My awesome ganon owns you all

Your awesome tiny ganon would get punched by my giant FALCON PUNCH.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck -.- I havn't played in a while so that is why. During the first match my controllers batteries died so thats why I died so fast. Then I started noticing a small lag. When I was pressing down or jumping up and down was when I was testing it, but you kept hitting me. It was like a half second lag between my button press and the action. :wall: It was kind of frustrating at times. Thats the reason I left, just because that lag kept screwing me up.

Lag screws Crazy just as much as it does you. Although I would hate too play a laggy game too.

Rawr.

Like I said I havn't played in a while, so I suck. That coupled with lag= me being owned. Though I was getting some good arrow loops with Pit :D

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I have gotten so used to Snake with his Snakeslides and grenades. I might be the next Kent. :D

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=]

Rawr.

[/hide]

Like I said I havn't played in a while, so I suck. That coupled with lag= me being owned. Though I was getting some good arrow loops with Pit :D

Forget all the stuff about lag. The bolded is why you lost.

Heyhey; I'm sure my ganons reverse warlock punch would pwn your falcon punch any day.

Even reverse. ;)

Any tricks ganon has?

I dont find any, lol.

Btw starting to use fox.

Dont say im a camper.

I never ever use the laser.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Gallade we should do a snake match.

I know. :P

I already miss you on RS. :(

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Any tricks ganon has?

I dont find any, lol.

Because he's so freaking slow you might as well use down-B to move across the stage.

Don't know if it's actually a good strategy.

You have three grabs...Abuse them?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

His new super jump tech allows his dair to be much more manueverable. The main way people escape dair edgeguards is by going up, but this cancels that. :lol:

Besides that, B REVERSAL REVERSED FALCON PUNCH. Props to whoever could do this consistantly :thumbsup: (It's fun to do, I do it all the time. :lol: )

inuyashakent-2.png

Explain kent.

I like ganon cause hes simple :P

Unlike all the other characters..

O btw I remembered how much I pwn with ike. :lol:

Zelda > Ike :( Makes me sad when ya grab the edge and automatically get uber-angled like that.

Btw does anyone else find ice climbers extremely annoying to fight?

Explain kent.

I like ganon cause hes simple :P

Unlike all the other characters..

O btw I remembered how much I pwn with ike. :lol:

Zelda > Ike :( Makes me sad when ya grab the edge and automatically get uber-angled like that.

Btw does anyone else find ice climbers extremely annoying to fight?

Explain what?

And Ice climbers are not too strong... just kill his partner. Unless the guy knows how to death grab. Then yes, its VERY annoying.

inuyashakent-2.png

Explain the "Super tech jump" or whatever.

I meant cpu ice climbers but I do know the deathgrab, my friend who lives in england is learning it atm.

Climbers just mix me up and I hit the non-damageable one.

really [cabbage]s me off. :cry:

Explain the "Super tech jump" or whatever.

I meant cpu ice climbers but I do know the deathgrab, my friend who lives in england is learning it atm.

Climbers just mix me up and I hit the non-damageable one.

really [cabbage] me off. :cry:

It shouldn't, because each Climber has his/her own damage bar. This means Nana could have 999% while Popo has 0%, and you could kill him with a grab. Popo revolves around Nana, so aim for Nana first (the little one)!!! If your friend in England is trying to learn the deathgrab, I wish him good luck. You have to predict DI, calculate character/%... that's crazy. Also, getting a grab in the right position for a death grab with Ice climbers is extremely hard. (Low traction too, so no shield grab.) Ice climbers shouldn't mix you up. Aim for the little one, but don't let Popo make you a running sandbag. Attack him, but concentrate your offense on Nana. If you follow this, IC should seem a lot weaker. It shouldn't mix you up, unless they de-sync, then it gets hard. De-sync means to make the Ice climbers do two different attacks (Ex: Nana doesn't his forward b, while you guard Popo grabs.) but I doubt your friend is that good. (It's an IC competetitive basic, but still.)

The Super jump technique... I never personally learned about it, so I forgot. :XD: Go to SWF and go to the Ganan section. There should be a lot of topics there.

inuyashakent-2.png