Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray, outof all people you want to play me 2nd of all? That's interesting, since I don't have a wii currently. We'll have to see soon, I've almost got the funds for one again lol. I understand Kent about sonic's standard b, not really a recovery, but it can move you towards the stage in some form or fashion lol. SOrry for my long absence here, I've been working hard in the clan I joined last week. ;)

Moving towards the stage in any way possible is basically a recovery.

Even if its extremely easy to ko withsay

Toon links u air or even falcons knee of death.

But yeah I would like to vs someone who mains/uses well,

my new main =D

Im using ganon too getting fun.

His recovery is like 3rd or prolly worst in game so its fun grabbing people on the side and ganon-ciding em

Lawl.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I found this cool site that has pics of characters recolored in pretty cool ways. Here's a pic to whet your appetite. =P~

Fix'd

Sorry, I really can't help being a Nazi with that one. ::'

I disapprove of those images. There's no way TL gets pwnt that bad when he's got Zair. :anxious:

Well penguin noones been posting lately.

I blame myself. I should start another flame war. :twisted:

Anywaiz..

I heard Electroplankton's field thing Hanenbow has customisable music or somewhat

In other words, does it play music i SOMEHOW put on my wii or any of the songs I have on SSBB?

And in other news, I've mixed my people up. Gah

I'ma start again, but still use ganon.

By start again I mean basically forget who I use and try others.. Toon link i barely use and I use ganon 80%+ of the time, and the others are just so crap in comparison. :(

Nah, what it means is that you can interact with the stage and that causes the Electroplankton to make music when the hit the leaves on the flowers. You can't just upload music onto the stage like that. It's be cool if they did put that feature in though.

Thanks ginger. Lame lol.

Anyway I put some thought into this, writing it onto paper..

If theres a new SSB game coming out in the future - Create your own! plox?

Pick the weight base, and within that weight base you'll have range restrictions - you'll pick a type, E.G. swordsman, powerhouse, speedster, projectile'r, etc. With this you'll also choose the rough height of your character, between the tallest, and the smallest (in your weight class) and width (also in your weight class).

Also, picking from templates, parts of your main weapon, like a sword, picking the size of it, (once again, restricted within your weight class - if you're small then its going to be a smaller sword than a heavier player) and also picking what it looks like within 4 types of parts, the handle, the base of the sword, the middle and the tip.

(For hands and feet you pick which part of your legs and arms/hands are the more powerful part). Up/side b recoveries are chosen from a list of useable ones and depending on your weight you'll go further or higher than the other weight class.

Choosing how your character looks, by the time this games out there will probably be a Wii Revolution or something with a random name, so I'd expect face mapping which means you *could* if you wanted to, add your face onto the person. Choosing from templates of clothes in a list, and using stickers collected in your brawls to put onto your clothing.

I also expect the clothing part to be like a tony hawks clothing thing with much better graphics and more 'fighterish' clothes.

Anyone got ideas? This wont happen I know but wow if it did, and if it did, I wouldnt expect you to be able to use your person online. :(

I am really bored. I wanna play a four player free for all fight to the death.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I coulda brawled online yesterday but i didnt know how the [bleep] to use it after i connected!!!

Grr

Now I probably have to wait 2 more weeks. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I coulda brawled online yesterday but i didnt know how the [bleep] to use it after i connected!!!

What's wrong with it? Do you get an error code?

So, in a desperate attempt to strike conversation in this thread: What do you think will be the effect of the global recession on Super Smash Brawl?

... yeah, maybe not. :?