Smash Club.

Caxis

Lol @ Gallade dont cry mate :P

Um.

So just wanted the question answered..

Is wireless broadband all i need to go on WiFi?

Yeah, but if you don't have it, buy a USB connector

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ Gallade dont cry mate :P

Um.

So just wanted the question answered..

Is wireless broadband all i need to go on WiFi?

You need something to make your internet wireless, like a router.

Going online.

1K posts for you =D>

Also, you do not have to have wireless. A wired connection works fine, just buy an addaptor to turn the regular internet cord into a USB cord.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Ray, if you don't have broadband it won't work. Plugging the router into your Wii won't work, but plugging your Wii into the router will.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

I

know

someone

who

has

wireless

broadband

do

you

understand

when

i

break

my

words

up?

-.-

So your talking about bringing your Wii to their house? Or taking one of their routers to yours?

Damn it you guys dont understand english do you?

ITS WIRELESS BROADBAND.

NO CORDS!?

JESUS!

If its wireless broadband, and at your house then you can connect to it.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It are be their no wire broadband connect-ion.

Me are be take wii there to house of theirs.

Then it should work.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Ray, try not to type like that. It just makes you look ignorant. I doubt anyone finds it funny...... It really just makes new people turn away.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Im not trying to be funny

I've asked the same question every time and they just keep directing me to a load of [cabbage] thats not even close to the right answer. -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I've asked the same question every time and they just keep directing me to a load of [cabbage] thats not even close to the right answer. -.-

But typing like you are is not helping them understand your question. There is no way you are benefiting from resorting to improper english. In fact, it makes it even harder to understand.

then how about changing your question to one that makes more sense for us people to answer more correctly?

READ

THE

PREVIOUS

PAGE

FOR

NORMAL

ENGLISH

QUESTION

IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE BASIC QUESTION AND RESORT TO ANSWERING IT WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNRELATED ANSWER THEN I HAVE TO DIM IT DOWN :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

JESUS IT DOESNT TAKE 5 PEOPLE AND 20 POSTS TO ANSWER THE NORMAL QUESTION DOES IT!?

Forget I asked then, jeez your in no good mood today...

EDIT: Your question has been answered time and time again ray, if you don't understand the answer, then you can't learn anything here. I suggest you just go to Best buy or soem place and ask them

If you know someone who has wireless broadband, you don't need anything to hook into your wii. Just go to the options menu for wifi and search for access point, you should be able to find your friend's wireless broadband with it

okay

okay

i'll calm down

blame brawl

pissing me off

airdodging every singe u air i use with ike.

shielding almost every aerial i use while they're on ground just before i hit it.

gah

sorry

just find the question and answer it i really wanna play y'all one day.

Your question has been answered time and time again ray, if you don't understand the answer, then you can't learn anything here. I suggest you just go to Best buy or soem place and ask them

If you know someone who has wireless broadband, you don't need anything to hook into your wii. Just go to the options menu for wifi and search for access point, you should be able to find your friend's wireless broadband with it

READ

THE

PREVIOUS

PAGE

FOR

NORMAL

ENGLISH

QUESTION

IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE BASIC QUESTION AND RESORT TO ANSWERING IT WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNRELATED ANSWER THEN I HAVE TO DIM IT DOWN :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

JESUS IT DOESNT TAKE 5 PEOPLE AND 20 POSTS TO ANSWER THE NORMAL QUESTION DOES IT!?

It's obvious that the people here arn't able to help you with your question. Instead of getting frustrated at us, ask around on other forums. It isn't that hard to type your question into google and find some sort of answer to your questions.

okay

okay

i'll calm down

blame brawl

pissing me off

airdodging every singe u air i use with ike.

shielding almost every aerial i use while they're on ground just before i hit it.

gah

sorry

just find the question and answer it i really wanna play y'all one day.

Don't explode on us over your brawl frustrations....... It's not like we did anything...

Ok.... anyone want to go play?

@Ike. thanks. Everyone was telling me to get a router but im asking how to set up wifi with wireless broadband - etc etc.

@kc yeh i know i do get a little tempered when something annoys me so much. And when someone annoys me when im tempered gah

:lol:

I can play in 15 minutes...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright, I'll head down in about 5 minutes.