Smash Club.

Caxis

I did ike.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready to play right now, I've added everyones code, so i'll just wait in a room if anyone wants to play.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Gallade, Who is "WHO" and the other guest? One of your friends from that Nintendo Wii site?

Well, those two "guests" were strange, one of them was horrible, the other one was decent.

It looks like Gallade is trying to imitate Kent, Caxis and myself through his character choice. =/

What the hell is generating the lag? Is it your guests, Gallade?

I can't play anymore, the ashes and stuff is in the air too much, I'm light-headed atm.

songokusigtif.png

Lol I'm Who, and I mess around in Free for all's, if you want my serious, you should 1 VS 1 me.

Leave Gallade's game, start a new room then. Remind you, kinda light-headed atm.

Heh, I won't use all my tricks then, that will require a fully functional brain to play well with.

Lol I'm Who, and I mess around in Free for all's, if you want my serious, you should 1 VS 1 me.

Leave Gallade's game, start a new room then. Remind you, kinda light-headed atm.

Heh, I won't use all my tricks then, that will require a fully functional brain to play well with.

Just do so.

songokusigtif.png

Did everyone add my code? I've added everyone, but i still get "awaiting registration". I'll play against anyone.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Well, you are decent, but with me feeling strange atm, and you using Olimar, you are decent.

I guess "decent" wins the two tournaments here. :lol:

We can play when you feel less strange, unfortunately I can't just use Healing Omega on you.

Im still up to play against anyone, but i don't have much time.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Did everyone add my code? I've added everyone, but i still get "awaiting registration". I'll play against anyone.

I added you and waited for 10 minutes after your post, but you never went online. Or maybe you have my code wrong, or you posted the wrong code... (3952-6826-8529)

Anyone want to play?

I just totally beat the hound out of alot of people I played at my college. for two hours was 1v1 and the other two hours was teams, but with team attack on. bottom two drop and I only had to drop once... I was random character throughout the entire thing. It was just my night :D

Wow 3 pages already, I feel like I can't leave this thread for like a day or I totally lose all sense of whats happening. I've noticed that every day we are getting more and more people coming to join the club. Its gotta be those Brawl Club siggys. :thumbsup:

I just totally beat the hound out of alot of people I played at my college. for two hours was 1v1 and the other two hours was teams, but with team attack on. bottom two drop and I only had to drop once... I was random character throughout the entire thing. It was just my night :D

Haha I love it when you have one of those. It seems like your just unstoppable and you've never played better. I wonder why that happens. :-k

I can play for like 30 minutes if anyone wants to.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Wha...? I thought those were team things... :?

Oh and speaking of the league, If anyone really doesn't want me to use MK in the league, just say so.

Oh they can John about how broken he is after you win :twss:

NO MK.

Mk is noob. :D

I dont get why I still play this game >_>

It's fun yet boring.

Boring since I know everyone that I talk to who has Brawl can use it on WiFi #-o

Anyway in order of who I think I play best

Toon Link

Captain Falcon

Ness

Ike

Snake

Lucario

Thats basically my team :thumbup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.