Smash Club.

Caxis

FYI I have literally no items on,

and I have on my ok list:

Final destination, battlefield, yoshis island, luigi's mansion, halberd, PTAD, and a few more.

I do play on some hazardous stages but I dont in 1v1's.

Btw shall there be team-games heree?

And Mano I know its his home level but I mean that Wolfs best level (i find it to be) is onett.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha?

I dont hate competitiveness. If anything, competitiveness is a problem in this game.

And yeah Kent, plus, the amount of people here that play daily or second-daily isnt really much.

Only around 6 I think. That's not exactly a leage lol :P

Other than that, before you consider the league everyone should vs Kent and Mano to see if they can win sometimes atleast.

A game that allows serious business games and "for fun" games, is a good game.

I don't play daily, or second daily, or whatever, but I don't see how it makes a difference. I mean, I haven't played Starcraft in a long time, yet I can still build a worker and then perfectly clone my starting workers to their mineral patches. Some things just stick with you forever I guess.

And if Kent and mano are the best, what stops people from trying? It'd make them better players and allow them to learn the game better. Granted, I've never beat either of them, but still :lol:.

That will just allow Kent and Mano to improve

>_>

Btw is the lag on wifi from say Aus -> England/America really that bad?

I have played Ginger, and I'm from Canada while he is from the UK, and that wasn't very bad.

Also my dear Ray, you get better at games by playing people better than you, so wouldn't it be Kent and I's challengers that become better?

Probably said a thousand times, but I shall restate it. The key to any game are the mind games. If you have good mind games, then you will be less predictable to your opponent, and thus will come out victorious. Kent and my mind games are good, and when added to our skill, is the reason we win. I didn't win the two tournaments here by playing the same people all the time. You have to go and play others, compare your skills with theirs, think of new mind games to deal with those skills, and then hopefully beat them. The defeated just have to improve their mind games as well. In this case, I do know their gameplay and tactics, but they know mine as well. The key is then to know how to counter what you expect from them, and to expect the unexpected.

Brawl isn't exciting if you just press B all the time, despite telling that to my friends, is what they usually do.

I should go to a real life tournament sometime, if I weren't too lazy to bus to the location, seeing as my parents would never drive me to something that unproductive.

Maybe I'll see Caxis there and not even know it, you never know. ::'

Shyness fails though :D

Indeed. Otherwise I'd be on the next bus down to Bolton for my regional powerankings.

Seriously, I thought I was good until I played manoman and got knocked out of the first tourney in the first round, 4-1. I had a natural gift for the game, there's no denying that, but technically I was awful and clueless. I didn't learn and played Kent in the next tourney, and got beaten 5-0.

It was then I realised - learn the SH, and start becoming active on SW's TL board. I did, and improved, and I reached the final.

Playing enemies bigger than you inspires you to do better, just by watching them play.

Brawl isn't exciting if you just press B all the time, despite telling that to my friends, is what they usually do.

Not even if it's a:

[hide=]nIizA_ax51A& [/hide]

I spam knee and falcon punch.

Only falcon punch when Im mucking around.

Knee of death is srs bsns.

I can hit it randomly now.

Oh and guys precaution if you ever vs me with falcon, dont hit me if i knock you off of FD (not out but to the side) if I attack. Just dodge it cause it'll pwn meh ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I thought I was good in the summer, and me and a few friends signed up for a tournament in Texas... About 300 peole signed up and it was very interesting... Rules were very weird.. 10 stock, random character only, random stage only (includes all :o ), all items off except smashball.... Very weird. 4 player free for all and top two of every match move up, but are guaranteed not to play each other next round... I'l just say the bracket was a mess... :wall:

All my friends said I was just lucky, but I got 4th overall and made it to the final. Then I got pwned with random character... wario. I know he's good now, but in the summer, wario was the one character i couldn't get the hang of... Overall fun tournment and won a nice prize! I play tournaments at my college too, which I make the final 1v1 in about 20 slot brackets..

I really want to play one of you someday, but my lack of a wii (sold it) is causing major problems. Not that it matters, I'd probably lose anyways.. :?

So if you think this tournament is weird and complaining about the rules, trust me there are WORSE setups you can only imagine.

Mindgame falcon punches are serious business...

Has anybody tried a b-reversal 180 falcon punch? :lol:

Edit: You can tell how good a player is offline once you played as much online as I have... I know Caxis does better than Crazy over wifi, but I think Crazy is better offline. I play offline more (call me crazy :roll: ) and I think I'm much better offline. If I felt like it, I could go pwn at a tourney. :lol:

Not shy at all, but I don't feel like going to a Smash tourney.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Question :

I know about the wifi stuff and such but for what game is this tread?

Also is this for Wii or for DS :? ?

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Question :

I know about the wifi stuff and such but for what game is this tread?

Also is this for Wii or for DS :? ?

Smash Bros Brawl for Wii.

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other