Smash Club.

Caxis

This is the most epic video I have ever seen since Falcon Punch! \'

[hide=]XrfeSAKXq5o&fmt=18 [/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no vids pl0x linkx pl0x. :?

See everyone loves vids ripping of falcon

means he is most epic player evr.

Btw Kent said rob had 2nd best recovery ingame (which i disbelieve)

Anyway who has 1st?

Sonic?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

This is the most epic video I have ever seen since Falcon Punch! \'

[hide=]XrfeSAKXq5o&fmt=18 [/hide]

Posted before, I believe.

Imma try to play, then.

What are you talking about? This vid was just posted on YouTube.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Btw Kent said rob had 2nd best recovery ingame (which i disbelieve)

Anyway who has 1st?

Sonic?

Metaknight. As well as best everything else.

Sonic's recovery is pretty lousy compared to a lot of characters. :?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Sonic can spam all his B attacks and he wont become err.. tired(?).

Up b, b, side b, down b

all win

Meta knights is fail in comparison - one good one where he can glide.

Thats extremely slow and makes him extremely vulnerable..

Correct?

Meta knights is fail in comparison - one good one where he can glide.

Thats extremely slow and makes him extremely vulnerable..

Correct?

MK can make it back to the stage from anywhere, and attempting to gimp him isn't always the best idea...

So can Sonic.

And 3/4 of his hurt people. :XD:

And yeah I know 3 of MKS can hurt, one hurts when first used but not whilst gliding :P

But MK cant spam them all non stop.

Plus, MK is one-broken-hax. -.-

Sonic... his recovery is decent, but tbh I don't know much about him. Mk.. he is god at recovery. The best part is his speed, priority, and hitbox all add to his already great ability of multijump and his naturally good recovery. He can jump multiple times, which is good because it can stop almost all gimps, due to his fast high priority attacks. He also can glide, which is EXTREMELY useful. Basically, you could rather glide slowly down (if they don't attempt to gimp) and attack and make a lagless attack with a huge hitbox making landing very safe. If they attempt to attack you, attack them in the air! It might even kill them.. after that, jump back to the stage. If they try to edgehog, just stall in the air with his multiple jumps and use his stupidly strong shuffle loop/nair to stage [bleep]e. If you're out of jumps, you have 3 recoverys, all of which are great. Up b is obviously stupidly strong as it goes into auto glide after (even without it, it would still be that good), tornado which is already known for it's infinite priority, and his forward b/down b for mindgames. (Not the best choice)

Rob... can float + do a slow attack. It's great, but not comparable to MK,... people figured this out a few days after Brawl's release. Sonic's recovery is pretty bad because of Sonic's limited aireal options. (I THINK, I don't know much about Sonic) It just goes up, it's basically a bad version of GaW. Wouldn't that be considered better, as it has a HUGE hitbox and the glide ability?

MK still owns all in recovery, no competetion.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Uhh Sonic's recovery is so easy to [bleep]e... MK can side-b to the stage, glide, b, down b, and his forward air has such high priority he isn't vulnerable while he is gliding. R.O.B.'s forward air also has high priority, as does his neutral air. Plus R.O.B. can do a technique that propels him up almost twice as far. Trust me, unless tht R.O.B. is stupid, or you K.O. him by [bleep]ing him so he is stunned and dies, he is going to get back to the stage. Just like MK. You can't say that's so for Sonic. :shame: :roll:

Edit: Agg you beat me to it Kent.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Kent, if you didnt know, Sonic can attack after his up b, and use all his up b's which all recover.

(Why is b spam under FD not allowed? :P)

And yeah whatever meta's is so great he can jump 5 times but still after you get hit after the 5th jump you cant jump again.

And sonic has some pretty decent aerials. His b air is probably his best.

His d air is like a falcon kick btw.

Also, just try it, I assure you his recovery would come in 1st -3rd place.

And floating isnt good. Makes for an easy target. Even if the priority is high you can be caught off-guard.

Just go try sonics recovery.

And I havent [bleep]ed/been [bleep]ed with sonic yet - All i've done is raptored him down a few times with CFalcon like everyone else.

Kent, if you didnt know, Sonic can attack after his up b, and use all his up b's which all recover.

(Why is b spam under FD not allowed? :P)

Because it stalls. You could hit your opponent and stall the whole game and win because of damage rules.

And yeah whatever meta's is so great he can jump 5 times but still after you get hit after the 5th jump you cant jump again.

Sonic can't jump five times in the air, and after MK's fifth jump he still has his b, forward-b, and shuttle loop.

And sonic has some pretty decent aerials. His b air is probably his best.

His d air is like a falcon kick btw.

I dunno why you'd use d-air off the stage, but I don't think Sonic has the same reach as some of MK's aerials.

Also, just try it, I assure you his recovery would come in 1st -3rd place.

And floating isnt good. Makes for an easy target. Even if the priority is high you can be caught off-guard.

Try to predict them so you don't get caught off guard, but even then Sonic can be caught off guard too..

And I havent [bleep]ed/been [bleep]ed with sonic yet - All i've done is raptored him down a few times with CFalcon like everyone else.

Against who?

sonic's up b spring move is one of the few anti meteor moves in the game. Even when sonic gets [bleep]ed tab up b and boom...he's back... same thing with olimars pikmin grab...both those moves, along with robs rocket feul boost, are all anti meteors...which i think are really good recoverys

Time to pick your argument apart. Don't take it personally :XD:

(Why is b spam under FD not allowed? :P) Stalling = bad. Why can't you just get a 1% advantage with Fox with his blaster run around Hyrule all day and wait until the timer runs out?

And yeah whatever meta's is so great he can jump 5 times but still after you get hit after the 5th jump you cant jump again. Sonic has 2.

And sonic has some pretty decent aerials. His b air is probably his best. Bair is good, but the hitbox is... behind him. Fat load of good that will do. Fair is generally considered his best, but, like it is laggy like all his other airs.

His d air is like a falcon kick btw. Falcon kick sucks, his dair is by far better as it is autocanceled if you spring. Falcon kick is more of a mindgame more than anything, except Falcon has so little choices...

Also, just try it, I assure you his recovery would come in 1st -3rd place. Why? I have much more experience than anybody here, hundreds upon thousands of hours worth. (Uhh...) It's only subpar. You could attack after it, but with what? His dinky attacks?

And floating isnt good. Makes for an easy target. Even if the priority is high you can be caught off-guard. Again, it comes out almost immediately to intercept ANY attack coming at you, besides projectiles (which you can avoid by circumnavigating)

And I havent [bleep]ed/been [bleep]ed with sonic yet - All i've done is raptored him down a few times with CFalcon like everyone else. Play somebody decent, then you'll get gimped even if the best of the best, (MK, Rob, pit, and yes, even Sonic) It makes no sense why Sonic would be better, or, rather, there are no FACTS proving your statement.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Wow kent you really do fail at picking arguments apart.

U r hav s0 much no ledg but u onle paly leik ppl u leik.

Originally all i said was Sonics recovery was unfinishable.

Then it turned into omfg it still sucks balls

Which, it doesnt.

And btw I play Ike, toon link, and sometimes snake.

They're not decent?

(And btw the first paragraph in brackets = sarcasm)

(Oh and also, telling me I dont have facts is a load of crap. You play sonic, and you'll see how unfinishable his recovery is. The only thing that stops is that he would get hit.)

And how the [bleep] can i play somebody decent?

Kent you just prove time and time again you either dont read things or you have short term memory loss.

Wow kent you really do fail at picking arguments apart.

U r hav s0 much no ledg but u onle paly leik ppl u leik.

Originally all i said was Sonics recovery was unfinishable.

Then it turned into omfg it still sucks balls

Which, it doesnt.

Sucks compared to MK, but pretty much everyone's recovery does. And Kent said that Sonic's recovery was one of the best (And it is..) so...

And btw I play Ike, toon link, and sometimes snake.

They're not decent?

Toon Link is good, Snake is one of the best, and Ike is OK, but TL is better.

(And btw the first paragraph in brackets = sarcasm)

(Oh and also, telling me I dont have facts is a load of crap. You play sonic, and you'll see how unfinishable his recovery is. The only thing that stops is that he would get hit.

He was just comparing Sonic's recovery to MK's. Sonic's recovery is good, just not as good as MK's.

And how the [bleep] can i play somebody decent?

Kent you just prove time and time again you either dont read things or you have short term memory loss.

Get WiFi or find some local tournament or something.

Caxis dude wtf is wrong with you and kent?

1. Understand sarcasm

2. Understand i cant get wifi, and i live in an area where NOONE plays brawl

And lol if you keep saying MKs recovery beats sonics.

wow.

Sonic has 9000 jumps?

1. Understand sarcasm

2. Understand i cant get wifi, and i live in an area where NOONE plays brawl

And lol if you keep saying MKs recovery beats sonics.

wow.

Sonic has 9000 jumps?

How would you know if Sonic's recovery is better than MK's when you haven't even played against anyone decent? (Or anyone at all..)

Snake's recovery is actually pretty good because of that "glitch" where he blows himself up. I don't remember if Link/Toon Link can do that too, I doubt it though.

Sonic's B isn't that great, if I remember correctly, it actually moves you downward if there is no enemy around. Which could easily be the case in a 1v1.

Metaknight and ROB have the best recoveries, correct? King Dedede and Kirby also have great recoveries, and Pit's is overrated but still good.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Snake's recovery is actually pretty good because of that "glitch" where he blows himself up. I don't remember if Link/Toon Link can do that too, I doubt it though.

Yep. All the best players pull out a bomb so they can effectively have three jumps.

1. Understand sarcasm

There is NO WAY you can tell who is sarcastic or not over the internet unless you heard the other person's voice through a microphone.