Smash Club.

Caxis

Caxis dude wtf is wrong with you and kent?

1. Understand sarcasm

There is NO WAY you can tell who is sarcastic or not over the internet unless you heard the other person's voice through a microphone.

Agreed.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Understand sarcasm

There is NO WAY you can tell who is sarcastic or not over the internet unless you heard the other person's voice through a microphone.

Agreed.

Unless it's me, because 94.7% of everything I say is sarcastic.

If you guys haven't realized, I haven't been playing much Brawl lately (I don't know how you would figure that out, but you now know...)...I decided to actually open Super Mario Galaxy (Which I've had for some 7 months) and I've been playing that. :?

(It's nowhere as good as Brawl though...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Supah mario galaxy was a fun game.

And, lol if you cant understand sarcasm on the internet. :roll:

And I think after sonics Neutral b you can do up b again, im testing cause ima play brawl in 5.

EDIT: And I can say that a good sonic beats a good meta (like there are any GOOD Metas in comparison to the cheap ones) in recovery because well,

Unlimited recovery owns glide.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

EDIT: And I can say that a good sonic beats a good meta (like there are any GOOD Metas in comparison to the cheap ones) in recovery because well,

Unlimited recovery owns glide.

MK has an unlimited recovery too.

Caxis are you kent?

We're no strangers to love.

Cause you both have short term memory loss.

You know the rules, and so do I.

I cant watch vids?

I... Just wanna tell you how I'm feeling.

And explain how.

You wouldn't get this from any other guy.

Sonics is much much easier.

Gotta make you... Understand.

Ray, your facts aren't opinion for sure, but they are clouded with bias. Sonic's recovery is sub-par. He doesn't have infinite recovery. He can't use any b-attacks out of his up-b. He has very limited distance, and no anti edgeguard techniques. He doesn't have anything on MK's, or much of the cast for that matter.

Snake's recovery is actually pretty good because of that "glitch" where he blows himself up. I don't remember if Link/Toon Link can do that too, I doubt it though.

Yep. All the best players pull out a bomb so they can effectively have three jumps.

In melee, you could pull out a bomb, throw it up, and blow it up with your own up-b. Now, you have to have your bomb out far before you get hit, so not even pro's have bombs before they get hit. If they did, they would have 1 jump and 2 up-bs.

1. Understand sarcasm

2. Understand i cant get wifi, and i live in an area where NOONE plays brawl

And lol if you keep saying MKs recovery beats sonics.

wow.

Sonic has 9000 jumps?

Are you being sarcastic? Sorry, I'm a little [developmentally delayed]ed, I guess.

Wow kent you really do fail at picking arguments apart.

U r hav s0 much no ledg but u onle paly leik ppl u leik.

Originally all i said was Sonics recovery was unfinishable.

Then it turned into omfg it still sucks balls

Which, it doesnt.

And btw I play Ike, toon link, and sometimes snake.

They're not decent?

(And btw the first paragraph in brackets = sarcasm)

(Oh and also, telling me I dont have facts is a load of crap. You play sonic, and you'll see how unfinishable his recovery is. The only thing that stops is that he would get hit.)

And how the [bleep] can i play somebody decent?

Kent you just prove time and time again you either dont read things or you have short term memory loss.

So.. what's stopping him from getting a big fat bair from DDD? Nothing? Yes. When did I say TL/Snake isn't decent? The reading thing is my point. How would you know all of this if you haven't played anybody good?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Man I'm confused by this conversation you are all having. Ray versus everyone, and sorry Ray, I have to agree with everyone else. Once you get wifi available, you will finally understand what we are all trying to takl to you about. And no sarcasm please, I hate it! :evil:

By the way, Sonic can have unlimited recovery, but only in one situation.. When he's under the stage stalling.. Not really useful and is banned in some places. Side b and down b can sometimes just lead to disaster if you don't up b in time and cause a self destruct. Standard b causes Sonic to just go up a tiny little bit and then go diagonally down in the way he is facing, unless an enemy is within range.

Snake's recovery is actually pretty good because of that "glitch" where he blows himself up. I don't remember if Link/Toon Link can do that too, I doubt it though.

Yep. All the best players pull out a bomb so they can effectively have three jumps.

In melee, you could pull out a bomb, throw it up, and blow it up with your own up-b. Now, you have to have your bomb out far before you get hit, so not even pro's have bombs before they get hit. If they did, they would have 1 jump and 2 up-bs.

For some of them, it's common practice to have a bomb pulled out anyway, so long as TL's not playing a close melee game (which he loses against most chars so that's a daft idea).

I think a more obvious argument would be this: How many stages do you know which would even need a third jump, given TL's crazy height with Spin Attack?

In any case, TL can do it.

If I sound out-of-touch with this game now, it's because I've not played it in over a month. -.-

Seriously Ray, the reason we are all arguing with you is because, honestly, you've never played anyone really good before. CPUs don't try to [bleep]e you while your off the edge of the stage, they don't ledge grab you (and Sonic's up-b is vulnerable to both).

Well you havent played CPU enough :P

Anyway all I was saying was sonics was pretty much unfinishable

And after i tested, its ..not 'exactly'.

Though

I did say he should come around 3rd back last page or somewhat.

Which, he should >_>

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Lmao

tell me about it. :roll:

I'm so used to aerial KOing cpu but every aerial sonic has is lame.

His best is u air or b air, u air doesnt really do well if you dont hit it right, and b air is so easily avoided, and has a serious range problem.

By that i mean, say with falcons knee, if you miss it you still hurt your opponent with your chest but with sonics foot, miss it slightly, :roll:

EDIT:

Gah. I love ike so much I wanna vs you Ike >:l

But it will never happen.

In order of who i wanna verse is ....................................................................

Ginger, Ike, Kent.

Yes kent,

yes.

Nah I wanted to do TL v TL with you, Ike v Ike with ike, and any of my useable ones against Kents snake.

I'm thinking of moving falcon down to 4th and maining TL or Ike now.

Idk why.

Falcon is seeming to get harder to use as I get used to the others..

Ooh i know.

I have ..

Ma ko'er, ike,

Ma ninja-style speed combo'er TL,

and ma little protoge, Ness..

Now, I still wanna try to use someone but everyone else is so hard to use.

I'ma brush my skills up with lucario. Might try pikachu.

Oh btw do a fully charged side b with pika on the side of final destination, off the edge.

=ko. :XD:

Man I'm confused by this conversation you are all having. Ray versus everyone, and sorry Ray, I have to agree with everyone else. Once you get wifi available, you will finally understand what we are all trying to takl to you about. And no sarcasm please, I hate it! :evil:

By the way, Sonic can have unlimited recovery, but only in one situation.. When he's under the stage stalling.. Not really useful and is banned in some places. Side b and down b can sometimes just lead to disaster if you don't up b in time and cause a self destruct. Standard b causes Sonic to just go up a tiny little bit and then go diagonally down in the way he is facing, unless an enemy is within range.

But can you really call that a recovery?

For some of them, it's common practice to have a bomb pulled out anyway, so long as TL's not playing a close melee game (which he loses against most chars so that's a daft idea).

I think a more obvious argument would be this: How many stages do you know which would even need a third jump, given TL's crazy height with Spin Attack?

In any case, TL can do it.

If I sound out-of-touch with this game now, it's because I've not played it in over a month. -.-

Extra jumps = more options to circumnavigate through opponents, which is always good. It's not neccessarily needed though... you're right.

Seriously Ray, the reason we are all arguing with you is because, honestly, you've never played anyone really good before. CPUs don't try to [bleep]e you while your off the edge of the stage, they don't ledge grab you (and Sonic's up-b is vulnerable to both).

Well you havent played CPU enough :P

Anyway all I was saying was sonics was pretty much unfinishable

And after i tested, its ..not 'exactly'.

Though

I did say he should come around 3rd back last page or somewhat.

Which, he should >_>

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

What does unfinishable mean?

EDIT:

Gah. I love ike so much I wanna vs you Ike >:l

But it will never happen.

In order of who i wanna verse is ....................................................................

Ginger, Ike, Kent.

Yes kent,

yes.

Huh? I don't understand.

inuyashakent-2.png

Mano said drop teh e drama so im gunna.

And by that I meant I wanna vs you heh.. :?

Anyways dropped 2 people from my team cause they failed.(i failed with them).

New team

1. Toon Link

2. Ike

3. Ganon

4. Pokemon Trainer (Ivysaur / Squirtle / Charizard)

I like ivysaur :)

No posts in almost 12 hours.

Wow, whats up with you guys? :shock:

LOL I just noticed I can use everyone on the same level I use Falcon, Link, Ganon, Ike, etc..

Time to step it up. :|

Yeah.

Not as hard as zelda.

With ganon its not too hard cause due to using Ikes in air im used to ganons, ganons is a combo of ikes and falcons really.

(Ikes = speed of forward.)

He's fun too.

Can usually just dash them out easily lawl.

Any tips on Ganon?

Oh and btw still deciding Ivysaur or Kirby.

I love ivysaur but Its too much of a bother to learn squirtle/charizard a slight bit (yeah i know it isnt mandatory but its still recommended imo), and I used to use kirby quite a bit, so..

Any hints/tips for either? :pray:

If you're using PT, you must learn Squirtle, Ivy, and Charizard. If you don't know how to use 1, don't use him.

For characters with horrid camp and approach games, you must learn how to Perfect shield. Just keep practicing the timing.

My top in this order. Fav/best, non-wifi of course.

1- Snake

2- Marth

3- MK

4- Link/Toon link

5- DK/DDD/Diddy

inuyashakent-2.png