Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kc hasn't come in yet so come on down.

Sorry, you posted an hour after I did. I was down playing MoH: H2.

Ohh i read the time of your post when i wash't logged in and compared it to my clock :P

lies! he killed me soooo many times :(

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Woah, I just came back from my friend's 16th birthday party. It was crazy, 10 hours of DDR, Rockband (sucked :XD: ), Basketball, and SMASH. I won and lost a lot in Melee, it was really fun. Nobody wanted to play Brawl after a while because I was undefeatable. :roll: They recommended a 1v3 :lol: (Which I lost, but took ~4 lives)

Fun.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Woah, I just came back from my friend's 16th birthday party. It was crazy, 10 hours of DDR, Rockband (sucked :XD: ), Basketball, and SMASH. I won and lost a lot in Melee, it was really fun. Nobody wanted to play Brawl after a while because I was undefeatable. :roll: They recommended a 1v3 :lol: (Which I lost, but took ~4 lives)

Fun.

Hehe, reminds me of the time my friends and I played 5 hours of Halo 3 and we fought 1v3. I kicked. Their. [wagon]. :lol:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Fun.

Hehe, reminds me of the time my friends and I played 5 hours of Halo 3 and we fought 1v3. I kicked. Their. [wagon]. :lol:

Except it's a lot easier on Halo to beat 3v1 then it is on Brawl... Friendly fire was off :XD:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Schoolwork is taking up most of my time.

Actually, no. I still manage to play video games 2-3 hours a day. Though not Brawl.

Still working on Supar Mario Galaxy. ;)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My wii's internet is all screwed up. So I'm not able to play at all.

Did you try going to the Wii's internet settings and selecting "Test Connection"?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

My wii's internet is all screwed up. So I'm not able to play at all.

Did you try going to the Wii's internet settings and selecting "Test Connection"?

First thing I did. It's something with our wireless network. It works for some time, then it can't find the network for a while.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!