Smash Club.

Caxis

what is lazer lock?

anyone wana brawl?

il brawl u if u add me \'

lets do it!

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o gawd i raped you when you were samus

almost won when you were meta knight except you spammed your nub tornado and i couldn't stop it #-o

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I won! But I didn't expect what he was going to do. He used Pokemon Trainer O_o. I won by 2 stocks :mrgreen:

Final round is on Monday :ohnoes:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I won! But I didn't expect what he was going to do. He used Pokemon Trainer O_o. I won by 2 stocks :mrgreen:

Final round is on Monday :ohnoes:

Lol gratz and gl :thumbsup:

wtf is up with MK's tornado. i can't sheild it and i can't stop it. wtf?

arcane_stew.png

wtf is up with MK's tornado. i can't sheild it and i can't stop it. wtf?

There's a thing called priority. The tornado has very high priority. Most of your attacks will do nothing, but a few will hit MK or at least cancel him out of the tornado. A few examples are Pit's Angel Ring (very effective), Lucario's Aura Spheres, and Samus' non-homing missiles. They can hit MK in his tornado. Falco's lasers, Pit's uncharged arrows, and TL's arrows, for example, will cancel him out of the tornado, but do no damage.

In addition, MK's tornado does not protect above him. If you hit him from above with any attack you'll get him.

o gawd i raped you when you were samus

almost won when you were meta knight except you spammed your nub tornado and i couldn't stop it #-o

srry i had to leave mid-game, my mom was yelling at me to get off so i had to leave right away. ill on later today tho when they go shopping

lolz samus is my best character. like i said, i was lagging bad. my conection is terrible unless im brawling some1 really close to me.. :cry: whenever i hit a button it took almost a full second for it to register on screen..

and i didnt spam the tornado i used it like 5 times, not even ina row ::'

and its hard to stop because of how long it lasts, u can shield againts it but because it keeps going theres not much u can do besides using certain distance attacks like zaaps mentioned.

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

ownt him with falco \'

when he shot at me i used my reflector, when he aproached me i knocked him back with my reflector, and when he tried to run i shot him in the back :P

Falco has great camping game lol

He can chaingrab as well with his dthrow, which is insanely useful in 1v1 matches. Every character can be chaingrabbed by Falco (and maybe Fox too) until roughly 50% depending on character. Even then some people can grab them in the air and get off a few more grabs.

I don't think you can laserlock TL with Falco, maybe but meh.

Don't forget that his spot dodge is crazy fast, and if you follow it up with a jab you only have like 2-4 frames vulnerability I think.

There's a thing called priority. The tornado has very high priority. Most of your attacks will do nothing, but a few will hit MK or at least cancel him out of the tornado. A few examples are Pit's Angel Ring (very effective), Lucario's Aura Spheres, and Samus' non-homing missiles. They can hit MK in his tornado. Falco's lasers, Pit's uncharged arrows, and TL's arrows, for example, will cancel him out of the tornado, but do no damage.

In addition, MK's tornado does not protect above him. If you hit him from above with any attack you'll get him.

Stopping his tornado is a good start, but MK has too many cheap moves for him to be stopped. :( (All except his jab and forward B)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

ownt him with falco \'

when he shot at me i used my reflector, when he aproached me i knocked him back with my reflector, and when he tried to run i shot him in the back :P

Falco has great camping game lol

He can chaingrab as well with his dthrow, which is insanely useful in 1v1 matches. Every character can be chaingrabbed by Falco (and maybe Fox too) until roughly 50% depending on character. Even then some people can grab them in the air and get off a few more grabs.

I don't think you can laserlock TL with Falco, maybe but meh.

Don't forget that his spot dodge is crazy fast, and if you follow it up with a jab you only have like 2-4 frames vulnerability I think.

Stopping his tornado is a good start, but MK has too many cheap moves for him to be stopped. :( (All except his jab and forward B)

i was trying to pull off a jab fire punch for a KO but MK was too cheap and spammy >.>

arcane_stew.png

My FC is 4553-9875-8041.

I'm on now :)

add me: friend code is in sig.

i'm on if anyone wants to brawl ;)

arcane_stew.png

Anybody up for some Brawl?

I will brawl anyone because i need more practice :)

EDIT: my brother has taken his camping to a whole new level of noob. he has started... stalling. and i can never beat him in sudden death because he has 3 projectiles whereas mine has almost no range, his bombs can kill me while i'm on 300%. he keeps coming up with more nooby things to do :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

arcane_stew.png

EDIT: my brother has taken his camping to a whole new level of noob. he has started... stalling. and i can never beat him in sudden death because he has 3 projectiles whereas mine has almost no range, his bombs can kill me while i'm on 300%. he keeps coming up with more nooby things to do :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I got an idea. How about he plays me online while you watch me take down his noob camping skills? That way you will get an idea on how to pwn campers.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I got an idea. How about he plays me online while you watch me take down his noob camping skills? That way you will get an idea on how to pwn campers.

i can destroy his camping now ( just run in and start comboing the bejesus out of him)

but he has started stalling -_-

EDIT: are you on?

arcane_stew.png

Sorry I was playing a game of Castle Wars while waiting for posts, but I'm getting on now.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

lawl i need to work on my recovery :lol:

EDIT: beat kent's falco :D

arcane_stew.png