The return of Muffin Maddy

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3:

The best birthday at school ever!

Walked in and Got an immediate happy birthday from chloe. I went to the other forms and no one remembered :/ It was cool though. Went back and Amber (my best friend who hasnt been talking to me) wished me a happy birthday and shes talking to me again. I was so touched by that.

DT. Lola kept yelling happy birthday maddy was awesome. German, everyone was saying it and singing it. Good stuff. ICT. In Maths Koko sang the Stevie Wonder version to me. Before lunch, a girl called Renna came up to me and hugged me and gave me a present! Was a beautiful pen! ILY Renna! I gave her a hug back and went to lunch. Rhianne grabbed me and continued singing it and taking me to the forms. In B everyone sang it. They did what my form should have done tbh but Id rather have it sung by people who really meant it. I went to the other forms and everyone said it too. I went into my form room where everyone wanted me to sit with them. I had to go though.

As vice captain I had to collect suggestions for the suggestion box and Keisha (who hates me) shouted oi! today of all days! The day I deserve abit of respect, I didnt get it from this stubborn pig. So I looked at her and completely ignored her. I wont take it anymore. English and Art. I wrote with my birthday pen! It feels soooo nice to hold. But yeah. Great day at school. Now Im at home.

happykn2.th.png

bdayzy8.th.png

Happy birthday !!!!!!!!!! from dric :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ::'

toke me a while to get it right btw ::' hope u like it \'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence