Made0f12une's Unfinished Goal - 2 Weeks - 90 Hunter

OMGWTFBBQ?! Oh Hay, it's Me Made0f12une. And Guess what, I'm back! And I have a mission to accomplish

My Unfinished Goal!

Now you may be asking yourself "What's that made0f12une? I didn't know you had a goal in the first place." Well I did, and I left it uncompleted when I retired back in August '07. Well Now I'm back to tackle this beast of a goal.Oh right you want to know what the goal actually is. I'll give it to you clean cut, without any extra beef: I desire a certain cape. It's not very colorful, considering it's brown, like the fur which it was probably made from. Have you guessed what it is yet? No? Alright, alright I'll tell you.

I'm here to finish my goal of 99 hunter!

I'm going to need a lot of support, and it's fun to see how many people can keep me going on such a long and tedious job. Lets all pray that the holy Chin. prices don't fall through the floor by the time I'm finished!

Now before I actually get on the actual blog I'll let you know that I always, ALWAYS welcome messages; feel free to drop me a HYT. I'll also have my binoculars out for all you "Spot a Tifer" hunters!

NOW ON TO THE BLOG!

blogcoverzz0.png

Daily Updates:

June 9th, Day 1 of Hunting: I've grabbed my trusty larupia gear and purchased 10 new box traps. Equiped with music and my loyal friends, I venture into the jungle. Shall I ever return?

June 11th, Day 2 of Hunting: I spent some time looking for a spot. It amazes me how much the popularity of hunting has increased since I left. It's near impossiable to find a spot with only one person, let alone a completely empty one. I hopped on to world 2 and a fellow hunter kindly told me that he was departing soon. I stuck around for awhile, chatted it up, and claimed a spot. From then on forward I hunted alongside someone else, and we exchanged quick jokes and comments back and forth. As much as I dislike sharing a spot I must say it is nice to have someone to talk to. I started at roughly 310k and chiseled my way down to 70k xp before I called it a night. Almost level 84! Then 15 long more levels till my goal is complete.

June 13th, Day 3 of Hunting: Huzzuh, the 3 day hump, I've crossed it and still hunting. It wasn't hard to find a world this afternoon, even at peak hours. I popped onto the German worlds and took a peek to see how conditions were. In the more popular world, 140, which had about 1.2k players on at the time I found a spot with one person who nicely welcomed me and allowed me to hunt alongside him. I hunted for about 10 minutes or so (not much I know) before I deemed myself too tired to hunt effectively and took my afternoon nap. Yes I take daily afternoon naps, got beef? When I awoke the world I was on earlier now had 2 hunters, so I checked 147 and found the spot empty. I set up my traps and away I went. I was greeted by a fellow hunter about an hour into my trip, who hunted for some time before leaving, and left the spot all to myself once again. I finally got 84 hunting, and decided to take a break so I ended up here, updating my blog. Other then this wonderful story, I don't have much else to offer you. BESIDES PICTURES!

June 19th, Day 6 of Hunting Yes I know you all missed Days 4 and 5 but I've been busy. From being struck by lightning to dealing with computer issues, I still found time to get some hunting in. I've managed Catch over 2.5k chins the past 3 days. It's not where I'd like to be, but I certainly can't complain. I did get level 85 hunter but absentmindedly missed the level. Sorry folks!

I'll try and be consistent with daily updates so you guys have something fun to read and look at. If I get off my lazy rear at the end of the day and hop on here real quick before bed I don't think I'll run in to too many problems.

I'm gravely disapointed that my computer decided to eat my CPU and 2 HDD's now.. I'm not sure I'll be able to test the full screen version of the game on release :(

June 22nd, Day 9 of hunting Last night I did a it of extended hunting. I really can't call it extended as I failed to meet quota and only caught 640 chins. I need 768 a day to have 99 before August, and I'm aiming for at least 1k a day. I managed to make up for last time this morning and caught 1.2k chins. Now I'm off into the jungle to catch the rest.

It may not be the most interesting blog so I'll try and spice it up a bit. I'm going to try and persuade some of you to actually read my blog? Why because it's fun to read! Whys that you're thinking? Well because you can enjoy my mindless ranting. Of course if you're not into mindless ranting, then stop ignoring the post button and leave a reply. Besides reading about my daily chin updates, what do you guys want to read about? Give me a little feedback and I'll throw it into my semi-daily updates so you all have something run to read, and then you can comment on it afterward. Keep this blog thriving, I can't keep it alive myself, you guys need to help me put life into it.

June 30th, Day 14 of hunting - Well Well Well, here we are at the two weeks date. I've caught 8.8k Chins, made a whopping 6.8m (or so) And have reached level 90 Hunter. I will admit I have been no-lifing a bit considering I spent all day catching 2k chins yesterday :geek: I really just want that cape! Well now that I'm on the home stretch I think I'll work harder then ever. I sill have a good 30k chins I have to catch before I reach the glorious 99! Well keep wishing me luck, and look out for the pictures! I don't have many, but I do have some.

Stats and Achivements:

First Level, one down, 15 more to go

84hunterqy9.png

86hunterkr1.png

I do have a picture of 87 and 89 that I need to post, but here's level 90 anyway :]

sucessiy5.png

Various Other Goals:

74/80 Attack

73/80 Strength

72/80 Defense

48/70 Prayer

P.S. I also collect Str pots. If you have any unused str pots whether they be from randoms, questing, or herblore, send them my way! It doesn't matter what dose! (For large quantities I'll swap them for vails!)

I'm just here to have fun!

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Good luck on 99 hunter, I love that cape. I think I might try for it after I finish my 99 firemaking goal.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

good luck with hunter, its a good 99,

lol thats why i have it,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Where have you been!?

I hope maybe you can remember me.

Magic n def?

chaos myth?

any of those accounts ring a bell?

btw.

good luck on your goal

:o Choas Myth!

By god where have you been?!

I just got back from an extended 10 month retirement break :)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Oh hi, Createdfr0m7itanium. (A spin-off of Made0f12une) But, TBH, Titanium > Rune K.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Oh hi, Createdfr0m7itanium. (A spin-off of Made0f12une) But, TBH, Titanium > Rune K.

Only in your imagination buddy, only in your imagination :D

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Good luck man! You may not remember me, it's been a while since the last time we had a conversation. ;)

Why, I most certainly do! I sent you a pm yesterday evening

Drop me a line sometime :D

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

After working my prayer level down at Trolls training slayer the other day, It only took 3 lamps to get me the 1 up!

46prayem8.png

First Level, one down, 15 more to go

84hunterqy9.png

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Runeh! Good luck on your 99 hunter. I've completely retired from RS, minus showing up to say hello shortly every now and then. :P I still visit the forums though, yep.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

o sorry wrong blog.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I am putting a rare post here *I don't post in BlogScape anymore* so good luck on your goals mate, see you around!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Sorry guys, but my blog and goal will have to put on hold.

I've had a rough past days. Yesterday I got struck by lightning and today my computer decides to crap out on me and eat 5+ years and 200 gigs of collected files.

Considering everybody is tight for money these days I'm not sure when I'll be able to it running again.

EDIT: Nevermind, got my junky laptop running =D>

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

June 19th, Day 6 of Hunting Yes I know you all missed Days 4 and 5 but I've been busy. From being struck by lightning to dealing with computer issues, I still found time to get some hunting in. I've managed Catch over 2.5k chins the past 3 days. It's not where I'd like to be, but I certainly can't complain. I did get level 85 hunter but absentmindedly missed the level. Sorry folks!

I'll try and be consistent with daily updates so you guys have something fun to read and look at. If I get off my lazy rear at the end of the day and hop on here real quick before bed I don't think I'll run in to too many problems.

I'm gravely disapointed that my computer decided to eat my CPU and 2 HDD's now.. I'm not sure I'll be able to test the full screen version of the game on release :(

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Is this why you were logging out and in like 1000times yesterday? ;)

Good l,uck on 99 Hunting :D

Like your sig too. :P

Is this why you were logging out and in like 1000times yesterday? ;)

Good l,uck on 99 Hunting :D

Like your sig too. :P

Haha yeaahhh sorry bout that <3: Was looking for a world.

Props on your sig mate :thumbsup: Simple Sigs FTW

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^