Real life pictures - 3

meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......Why is my name in one of your pictures bballer?

Ā 

Ā 

There is a story behind that.

Ā 

There was a basketball game a friend me and me were at. He also is a member of tif, but anyways, he said that if the team I chose lost, I would have to hold up a sign saying "I <3" and then a random user he chose. He happens to choose WongTong :| .So yeah, in order to keep true to my word I did it.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There was a basketball game a friend me and me were at. He also is a member of tif, but anyways, he said that if the team I chose lost, I would have to hold up a sign saying "I <3" and then a random user he chose. He happens to choose WongTong :| .So yeah, in order to keep true to my word I did it.

I'm saddened you used the icon_neutral.gif face :P What's your friend's username?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm saddened you used the icon_neutral.gif face :P What's your friend's username?

Ā 

Ā 

Due to the contract between us I am afraid I have to decline your request. (Sorry if I scared you a little) . :cool:

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Hmmm the idea was funnier in my head.

Ā 

Wait what? I don't get it... He got your hopes cos you thought he was posting a pic?

I've been telling him to put a pic up for months. I thought he was actually gonna do it.

Tip.it meme in progress?

Ā 

Ā 

Eating Glass and Secretly Revealing 200,000 troops in Berlin since 2003 :thumbsup:

Ā 

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

Ā 

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Tip.it meme in progress?

No. Give froum games a gander to see tip.it memes.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang