Real life pictures - 3

meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be bothered putting any recent pictures up.

Mainly for the fact I haven't taken any recently, well, a few that my girlfriend took, and one (decent) one of us together, which is still pretty bad (too small).

But this is for any of you who take a "close up" picture in a [bleep]ing mirror. Clearly, you have no idea of the basics of photography. If you'll search through this thread, and find any of me, they were taken by myself, and guess what the focus is? Me. Not a camera.

You've all put the camera in the front of the picture, therefore making it the focus, not yourself. It takes some practice if you want to take them by yourself, but you eventually can do it, most of the time.[/rant]

Anyway, Abc, you really ought to shave, it would make you look better. I need to shave myself, but I've only got an electric razor (don't want to use blades) and that's [bleep]ing up, and as for smiling, don't bare your teeth like that, do a small smile, keeping your mouth closed, though you actually seem to be the type that would suit a ponytail/shorter hair more.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

People who don't smile with their mouths open look more closed-off than someone who smiles a broad, genuine, toothy grin. Passion is an attractive characteristic, and a passionate, ridiculous smile is far more interesting than one of those aloof little grins that people put on to try and look cool.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

People who don't smile with their mouths open look more closed-off than someone who smiles a broad, genuine, toothy grin. Passion is an attractive characteristic, and a passionate, ridiculous smile is far more interesting than one of those aloof little grins that people put on to try and look cool.

I look stupid if I smile with my mouth open. When I'm smiling 'passionately', I smile with my mouth closed. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I look stupid if I smile with my mouth open. When I'm smiling 'passionately', I smile with my mouth closed. :(

I do that too, lol...

Perhaps that is true for some people.

Certainly doesn't work for me though. Apparently, I have a cute smile, and I never show off my teeth (part of one is missing, a little self-conscious about that).

Thing about a smile though, your eyes count too.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Anyway, Abc, you really ought to shave, it would make you look better. I need to shave myself, but I've only got an electric razor (don't want to use blades) and that's [bleep]ing up, and as for smiling, don't bare your teeth like that, do a small smile, keeping your mouth closed, though you actually seem to be the type that would suit a ponytail/shorter hair more.

Or people can just take pictures how they want to? :razz:

@ Intriguing, loving the top photo's expression. :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Just a normal night at my home.

[hide=] 2ib12mg.png[/hide]

Could someone please replace this picture with picture A?

Thanks in advance.

Done.

Edited by meol

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide=ugly fat nerd]100312-210456.jpg[/hide] pic A please

Oh not to mention its after 13 hours straight rs because of xp week

DUZ I LUK LIKE SQUALL?

squall.jpg

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Oh i liek to pose lol

nah i was just bored

14l7t69.jpg

paragliding 6000ft in turkey :D was awesome

35k67fp.jpg

And ohh yess sittin in 40 degrees heat sick of runnin around with my mum shopping LOL

bhwt2f.jpg

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

2njv9dg.jpg

Replace picture A with this please.

So yeah me watching the telly with my Skullcandy GI's that my friends got for my birthday. Bless them.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

<snip>

So yeah me watching the telly with my Skullcandy GI's that my friends got for my birthday. Bless them.

Aw, I always imagined that you looked like the gentleman in your avatar. :cry:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

<snip>

Aw, I always imagined that you looked like the gentleman in your avatar. :cry:

Sorry Day.

That is not the case.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Am I the only one that noticed the Spongebob teddy?

Spongebob is win.

F is for friends who do stuff together.

U is for U and me.

N is for nywhere and anytime at all.

Down here in the deep blue sea.

(Been driving people insane with that part of the song)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

You're... a girl? :blink:

My thoughts exactly... and might I say a lovely looking lady :thumbup:

[hide=]*runs away[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

b36c28b3.jpg

Boyfriend took picture when I was trying out my new beauty.

How long do you play :P?

Yes i know, you only come here to post your pictures and i lurk here to comment on them

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]