Real life pictures - 3

meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like this one?

[hide]DSC04028.jpg[/hide]

I'm not saying you're hot... I'm just saying... If I still ventured to /b/ as much as I used to... Your pic would be all over teh intrawebs by now... Lol.

Don't give anyone any ideas.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

And it also makes you look 'easy' because you have slightly pulled your top up before laying on a bed to pose in front of the camera.

To each his own I guess.

Meh.

It's either you're ugly, or you're easy. Even if I didn't pull my top (which wasn't on purpose by the way...) I'd get this sort of comment... From someone.

@Felix

Even if that was a joke, that really (REALLY!) creeps me out....

Due to popular demand, I'm posting more "recent" images....6 months ago.

Me with my two young cousins that visited just before my 19th.

dw3zb6.jpg

And me on my 19th. I'm on the right-hand side, no that's not my girlfriend. (it's an ex though)

aetapk.jpg

In all honesty, how old do I look in those photos? Everyone keeps telling me I look 16. (I still look the same as pics)

and Index the top one as my Index #2 Please.

Popoto.~<3

[hide]

Me with my two young cousins that visited just before my 19th.

dw3zb6.jpg

And me on my 19th. I'm on the right-hand side, no that's not my girlfriend. (it's an ex though)

aetapk.jpg[/hide]

In all honesty, how old do I look in those photos? Everyone keeps telling me I look 16. (I still look the same as pics)

I wouldn't be surprised if you told me you were 13 on the first pic.

You do look 16-ish on the second though.

You look exactly like a guy that's in a couple of my classes

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

@Romy's pic

A good majority of all the pretty girls I've know are usually really stupid, but you're pretty pretty and intelligent, just like my "rival" since like 3rd grade who's always trying to outdo me who's this girl who's attractive and smart... Knowledge isn't for pretty women, get back in the kitchen. Just kidding....maybe.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

@Romy's pic

A good majority of all the pretty girls I've know are usually really stupid, but you're pretty pretty and intelligent, just like my "rival" since like 3rd grade who's always trying to outdo me who's this girl who's attractive and smart... Knowledge isn't for pretty women, get back in the kitchen. Just kidding....maybe.

That pretty woman not being smart is mostly a stereotype... beautiful people are capable of being smart...

EDIT: Wow, that came out as boastful methinks.

Edited by romy

That isn't even my favorite one. Not to mention how friggin crazy the whole day was. Hadn't showered in 12 hours, and I'd been running around all day, sweating up a storm.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yeah, its always a bit hard to tell lol. Still, I'd guess 16-18, and if I had to I would guess that you were older than Lent, even though he's in a suit.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I've also always been told that I look much younger than I actually am, but I don't quite see it myself. I'm 21.

p1010867rz.jpg

p1010882rz.jpg

I guess that my apparent youthful look will at least begin to payoff when I hit 40 something and start to actually wish I looked younger, though :thumbup:

(something strange going on with Meol's title post though. Whenever I try to edit it it gives error: "You must enter a post." OTmods?)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I've also always been told that I look much younger than I actually am, but I don't quite see it myself. I'm 21.

p1010867rz.jpg

p1010882rz.jpg

I guess that my apparent youthful look will at least begin to payoff when I hit 40 something and start to actually wish I looked younger, though   :thumbup:

(something strange going on with Meol's title post though. Whenever I try to edit it it gives error: "You must enter a post." OTmods?)

You have nice eyes.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

You look around 21 to me. I might think 20 actually, but, ye, 21 seems right.

How old do I look? People usually assume I'm in college (usually because I'm with college folk), but I think I still look like I'm in high school. Maybe a senior, though.

Also: You know how to wear a suit. That makes me happy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream