Real life pictures - 3

meol

Boyfriend took picture when I was trying out my new beauty.

How long do you play :P?

Yes i know, you only come here to post your pictures and i lurk here to comment on them

First started playing bass when I was 9-10-11, can't remember exactly, stopped, acoustic when I was 14, and finally, at 21 years, I got my own guitar. :P With some help from boyfriend to pick one out, he's the expert. After all, he's guitarist in Trelldom.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i know, you only come here to post your pictures and i lurk here to comment on them

First started playing bass when I was 9-10-11, can't remember exactly, stopped, acoustic when I was 14, and finally, at 21 years, I got my own guitar. :P With some help from boyfriend to pick one out, he's the expert. After all, he's guitarist in Trelldom.

You're 21? :wall:

You're 21? :wall:

Yep? Got a problem with it? :P

My only problem with you being 21 is not being in AU :lol:

I was going to post something like this...but you beat me to it. Good going sir :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My only problem with you being 21 is not being in AU :lol:

Oh well, too bad, so sad, your loss. :P

You shall wake up one day surrounded by Kangaroo's and Koala's going "W-T-F Mate?" :mrgreen:

With some help from boyfriend to pick one out, he's the expert. After all, he's guitarist in Trelldom.

Wow, really? That's pretty cool. Trelldom is sick.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

With some help from boyfriend to pick one out, he's the expert. After all, he's guitarist in Trelldom.

Wow, really? That's pretty cool. Trelldom is sick.

Whenever I see your name as the last reply I'm like <3: and then I'm like :mad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaahl ?

Surely not.

:blink:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Neg, Gaahl is vocals... and them seem to have cycled through a number of guitarists.. so nfi which "stage name" is current... it apparently isn't Tyrant (despite what wiki says) given if you Google Telldrom and Tyrant you get a metal band listing which says Tyrant is a former member.. so .. yea :mellow:

Wow. o.o

No, it's Valgard, long straight hair, no waves or hats hiding.

Valgard is guitarist on Til Et Annet... (1997) and Til Minne... (2007)

And he's all miiiiiiiiine!

Been a while since I posted some pictures. Ill post a couple.

[hide=Pineapple hat]Silly_chiquita_Steven_____LOL.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Camo Cowboy hat lol]stevencamocowboyhat-1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=On my bus]stevenbusd.jpg[/hide]

[hide=At my schools auto shop, sitting on a truck bench we replaced.]stevenbench.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Bros baseball game]steven-1.jpg[/hide]

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Me posing :D!

[hide]035.jpg[/hide]

Me posing some more!

[hide]dsc02308gi5.jpg[/hide]

And... me... posing!

[hide]dsc00158ky4.jpg[/hide]

I like the first one best. The second kind of burned my eyes. The third was good :).