meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21kf2a8.jpg

Ignore the wall! :XD:

Index.. I guess...

I used to have a monkey like that! The hands or tummy squeaked when you pressed it, it was pretty exciting.

Yeah, they make noise. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyNv3Cp_d7U

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I like the lack of stache, abc :thumbup: Much better. I could never do the emo-flip thing wither :lol:. There's a pic around here somewhere of me trying though. I'll have to dig it up sometime.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Behold: the long awaited (for Serp) picture of me. Warning: I do not know how to smile in photos and I couldnt have been bothered looking for styling Gel.

[hide=]zso3k7.jpg[/hide]

I breath thru my mouth, hence slightly opened mouth, Insult and my god you'll get the spamming of a lifetime.

Popoto.~<3

Hmm I kinda see what you mean... probably cause the flash.

This one is kinda blurry..my camera blows. :mad:

2a8osgl.jpg

Yeah... more monkeys on the wall... :oops:

You actually do look like 17 there :smile: Flash and angle it was :)

2j3qh46.jpg

Abc, your left eye [right when we see it] in the second photo is like "droopy". Do you have a lazy eye or were you just tired when you took that picture ?

That's what happens when I try to focus on something too close to my face :/ I have terrible vision and my eyes get messed up and stuff...

This is the only picture I could find out of like the 4000 facebook pictures I'm tagged in where I'm not making a face, I'm not in a skirt, I'm not wearing a turban to scare people or I'm not pretending to be an emo kid... >.<

6331_148799017570_724012570_3439803_231640_n.jpg

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion