Greatest Runescape Regrets

vooovv

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God this is a depressing thread. :roll:

Anywho, my 3 depressing regrets:

1.) I had stopped playing for about 2-3 months so my mum said she would stop paying membership. I was fine with that but sold all my stuff just in case I would need it if I wanted to play again in f2p. I then got back into it while selling stuff and had lost a lot of money trying to sell all my stuff off.

2.) Recently, selling a DFS at 16.6m and buying a BGS for 26m during the crazy time, meaning I lost quite a bit of money again.

3.) Again recently, dying at Bandos because I ddin't know about the alter teleport! :wall:

However I don't hugely regret any of those really, it's a game and I just put them all down to experience.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

From most recent -> least.

Dying at chaos tunnels and losing 10m in cash and items by a BRONZE DRAGON.

High-Alching a whip.

High-alching a dragon scimitar.

High-Alching a saradomin plate.

High-Alching guthan's helm.

Calling someone a 'supposed' name in-game.

Lost my first account via scam.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Ooo where to begin.. where to begin...

1. Not holding onto the 50 h'ween masks I had in RSC

2. Going on holiday with my parents - made me lose the option to transfer my things from RS classic to RS2 (story is below)

3. Trusting a friend I knew for 2 years when they backstabbed me and took my entire RSC fortune. I've forgiven him but I told him i'd never be his friend again because I then knew I couldn't trust him. It's a long story but I guess I have the time lol.

Ok so after I came back from holiday, it turned out jagex made RS2 and they weren't going to update RS classic ever again and I lost the ability to transfer all my items over to the new version of runescape, so I virtually wasted 2 years of my life trying to get as far ahead in the game as I possibly could.

So everything I had in RSC was worthless, unable to transfer it to the new version. My friend said he played RS2 and didn't like it and wanted to stay in RSC with the pking and all that. He said he made tons of money and would gladly swap his 16M in RS2 for my 16M in RSC. Me being so trustworthy and all, not to mention knowing him for 2 years, thought, why not? I've lost it already...

So I gave him all my RSC stuff. He took me off friends list, added me to ignore, and hopped worlds. Didn't see him again until 2 years later when I had about 30M in RS2 after going in there with nothing except for my best friend (who i've now known for SIX years ::') who gave me 200k worth to help me out.

I paid him back when I was able to get back on my feet, and we've been best friends ever since. He's helped so many people that on his birthday people were even giving him fury ammies and stuff! I'm surprised he's not a mod actually.. but yeah there's the whole story lol

4. Holding onto the 10,000 granite 5kg I thought had the potential to rise due to the fact that jagex could possibly update it, making large granite pieces craftable for summoning. I was low on money at one time and foolishly sold all 10k of it back @ 10gp each. If I held onto it all I would of had an extra 90M in my pockets!!!

There's probably many more things I regret but just can't think of them.. but yeah there's my little list of misfortune as such :wall:

2vuhgcn.png