Greatest Runescape Regrets

vooovv

Hi

Just Wondering what everyone's greatest regret in runescape.

I have 3 main regrets:

1. Seeing a friend play yet not starting because I thought it looked awful (big mistake)

2. Buying a top hat when it was 700k then selling it because I thought it would soon be worthless

3. Dying on demon slayer and thinking I had failed then realising 6 months later that I hadn't lost anything important.

What are your regrets. Please reply.

Vooovv

Thanks to Kadad06 my cousin who got me hooked on this awesome game.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest regret would be deciding to quit a couple of day's after summoning came out(i thought the game was getting to big for me!)

The most annoying thing was i decided it would be a good idea to put all my items and cash in a drop party(15mill gp ,god knows how much in items)

good news is i decided to start playing again about two weeks later.

Live and learn :oops:

masteryc.gif

Probably waiting till Combat Level 90 to start on Range. I had no idea it was so much fun. :D

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Qutting the game on my first character and giving away everything I had. And then coming back a few months later to an empty account. Good thing is I decided to make a new account RainChaser07 and I have learnt a lot about Runescape and making some serious progress in new ways, making the game more interesting than it used to be.

Playing it.

I came back for a few weeks after a half year break, and after I came back from a trip yesterday I was like: 'why did I like this so much?'

It became ultimate boredom killer to me.

To add to the discussion:

I remember buying my first full rune in parts, from rune med to body in months.

I didnt have a steady money maker method back then, so I bought it with my cash and lots and lots of runes and arrows.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

When Halloween masks were being dropped, I searched for ten minutes in Varrock. I got bored of looking & logged out :lol: You can't blame me, I wanted to trick-or-treat rather than search for a mask, which I had no idea would someday be worth millions.

By the way, Halloween masks were initially 40K.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

-"Quitting" a month before the GWD dungeon was released. Losing out on countless millions I could've and would've made.

-Before quitting, giving away almost everything of value, including some halloween masks etc. Also, I should've sold them when they peaked, because now they are worth almost half as much. :cry:

-Not starting slayer earlier, and also using pest control to finish off a few levels.

-When I first started playing, going into the wilderness (on christmas day) and losing my rune equipment I worked so hard for; this was back in classic when it was actually worth quite a lot mind you.

There's probably more, can't think of any others at the moment however.

Would I go back and change anything though? Never. Even though I missed out I've done so much in the time off during I 'quit' makes up for everything. :D

lol some stupid one's:

not screeny'in my first arrive @ lumby (after tut island), would've been great to see old lumb + rs interface :(

not logging in again after my first time on rsc, now i'm not able to play it anymore, even more :(

not starting earlier, i really wanted scythe + yoyo, kadeng :(

I regret not getting my friends bank when he quit about two years ago. He had a few party hats, five million, and mulitiple sets of full rune ( i lose one about every week).

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

I don't have any regrets

Muggiwhplar are you sure you have never done anything you wish you hadn't or vice versa? Or is this just a view you take generally on life?

Thanks to Kadad06 my cousin who got me hooked on this awesome game.

I don't have any regrets

Muggiwhplar are you sure you have never done anything you wish you hadn't or vice versa? Or is this just a view you take generally on life?

Exactly what I was thinking lmao

Not hoarding party hats or any other rares when they were cheap

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I don't have any regrets

Are you sure muggi? I can think of one.....

I don't have any regrets

Exactly what I was thinking lmao

I don't regret very many things- no regrets on RS... a few regrets in RL. I learn something from every mistake I make, rather than feel sorry for myself or beat myself up

Met a lot of new people when I started up on Rak after losing muggi and also learned a lot of things which I hadn't known previously, such as how many [wagon] there are on Tip.It lol - a lot of you guys think that because I broke the rules in a video game, that means I'm an unethical anarchist or something :roll:

77yLQy8.png