Greatest Runescape Regrets

vooovv

not giving more stuff to my friends before the trade limit and not being able to play rsc anymore

of course i regret playing but im having fun and ive met amazing people so im in a better place then if i'd been smoking weed all the while

adicolorz.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling my Guthix Platebody when they were like 400k....
I bought mine at that time, I'm so grateful now :) .

Anyway on-topic: I regret not taking advantage of the 'multiplayer' part of Runscape.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

Here's a quote for ya:

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss..."

Nice quote from RENT

My biggest regret is probablyyy not training combat enough in classic. Looking back on all of the pkers talking about classic makes me want to be one of them. i wasn't a low level, but i definitely wasnt 100+, pking at mage bank all the time

Trying to pk in trimmed equipment.

And i'm not a pure.

Lol, I got 10 def on my old pure just to pk in black g.

Very bad idea.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I don't have any regrets

im sure you have atleast one ^^ if i were you, i sure would >.<

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

My biggest regret is probably not training slayer until 98 combat lol >.< I could have been a lot higher than I am now

A7x_fan_4eva.png

14 Skills at 99 All Skills 85+ 2370+ Total

3058 Glacor Kills 326 Shards of Armadyl 1 Ragefire 1 Glaiven 2 Steadfast 33 Effigys

17 Abyssal Whips 5 Staff of Light 5 Dark Bows 40 Dragon Boots 16 Polypore Sticks

62 Barrow Items 6 Pharah Sceptres 117 Effigys

Umm,

1. When i died at dks, Lost connecetion at cammy & lost it all. Well apart from verac skirt & karil body.

2.Not getting 70 agility while the sara safespot was around.

3.Dieing on the quest where you get helm of nietznot, I went the wrong way & died, realised about 3 months later that i could just go back & pick up troll mans head.

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

money-wise a regret would be not buying up all the rares i could back in rs classic and not selling my santas when the ge came out...god knows how much i lost altogether...other than that i don't have any other significant regrets...my view is that one shouldn't cry over spilled milk...anything done is done so move on from it to the next goal you wish to achieve...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

Hmm.

1. Trying to scam my way to full guthix, way back in f2p. I did actually manage to get it by scamming like 4k yews, but I eventually got banned for a month and got 7 blackmarks. :x

Glad I quit soon after that and only came back 1,5 years later, being a lot older and wiser.

2. Getting hacked and losing the ~2m I had accumulated in my first month of playing again. I entered my pass and username on some lame fake runescape forum :x . Didn't even notice it was fake until a few hours after, when I noticed I had lost most of my stuff.

3. Not making potions out of my farmed herbs immediatly. I think I could have been ~78 herblore if I had made pots out of every herb I farmed 65-81 farming :x .

Lol, is this bad compared to others or not? Rate 1-10 :D .

2dvjurb.png

Not training my mining to lvl 60 earlier on, now trying to get it up but its still only at 53.( got bored and am currently chopping willows as I type. )

• 3 months later...

another big regret of mine is not selling my wolf masks I bought 2 they went up and sold them for 1.6 mill and bought a whip. Now it would have been 14 mill and i could buy a dragonfire shield :cry:

Thanks to Kadad06 my cousin who got me hooked on this awesome game.

Little known 11th comandment:

Thou shalt not bump thous own thread 2 months after its dead and buried

Wow theres some powerful stuff in there, still relevant too.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

i regret i sold the blue phat i got from event for 10k when i look at what i could have today.

i win... :wall:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Not taking any screen shots of my nooby Rsc days and..

Not buying a bunch of Santa hats (including trading them in for 200 silver ore at a time, I took cash instead #-o) and Masks when they were nice and cheap -.- (couldn't afford party hats even back then :()

This should really go in Questionnaires, which is where I requested it to go.

On Topic: My biggest regret? Selling my first account to my friend, then getting it back after it had been hacked, and finding it had a mere 5k.... :-# <.<

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg