~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~

Unoalexi

Description: A guy drinking beer in his living room with a woodcutting skill cape hanging on the wall behind him, guthan's armour set on a stand at one corner of the room

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200) . 450x200 size

Subtext: No Subtext

Pops in quarter :thumbsup:

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question Uno. Why would you ruin the city pixel with the filter :( It looked good before :(

He asked for it to fade from light to black...

I still have the original-

cityscapeoriginal.png

Oh, and here's my progress as of late.

Farside_sample.png

Frank_ragnar... I'm sorry, but I don't usually do banners. They take WAY too much time.

Nice! I really like it so far. :thumbsup:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Hmm, I was going to order something but I thought you were going to be loaded with requests. And as it turns out, you are. So this is entirely up to you, if you want to take a crack at it after you've done the others or whatever.

Description: A guitarist performing a guitar solo. I would like his guitar to be engulfed in flames. Actually, scratch that. I would like it so it was as if the guitar was "releasing" fire. You know like he was playing so good he was "on fire". Lol -.-

As for the background I would like it to be a bedroom. I would like the guitarist to be jumping on the bed playing with one leg forward and one leg back in a jumping motion. I would like the guitarist to be playing the guitar in this picture:

[hide=Guitar. (The top one)]128151_f496.jpg[/hide]

Don't worry about including the dials and stuff I just liked the style and colour. Of course it is an electric guitar so I would appreciate it if you including an amp in there. I'd like some posters on the wall of some rock bands. That might be a bit hard though so you don't have to worry about it. But I was hoping for an AC/DC poster or Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album cover.

Also I'd like a stereo or something in their with some CD's or something like that. Also if you can, could the guitarist sort of have music notes around him. I hope you know what I mean. You don't have to include that but if you can make it work then that'd be fabulous.

Size: Up to you ::'

Text: Eh, just my name and I suppose something to do with the fact that I play guitar maybe? Doesn't really matter :)

Thank you very much if you do this and I'll be eternally grateful ::'

Oh and I know I already have a pixel signature as well as an avatar.

EDIT: Just noticed Pat posted a similar sort of request :wall:

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png

Size: TIF standard

Main Colors: Black and White

Render/Stock: Close to the front I'd like fists up in the air as if they are protesting something. I want something in the background to indicate that the people are being oppressed by some sort of dictator/government but can't think myself how to show this

Text: I want it to appear and then fade away to the right of the fists. "Standing no chance to win. but were not running". Then at the top of the signature above the fists I want it say "Evertonfc88"

tpr.gif

Description: I'd like a sig where my rs character is in a graveyard in deep wilderness, kind of dark, creepy scenery (wearing full verac's, obby cape, dragon boots, barrow's gloves). She's standing next to a gravestone with a hand grabbing her foot. hand from a grave...like a dead zombie's hand :P If it's possible could you maybe add a revenant in a far distance?

And add a small text in a bottom corner ''Why me?''

I hope that's ineteresting enough... :roll:

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200) I don't have a preference...as long as it's anything up to tipit max limit it's fine.

Subtext: Just the ''Why me?'' thing on the bottom corner. Doesn't matter which corner...wherever you can fit it

Nogoingbacknow.png

Description: A guy standing on top of the black demon from Legends' quest, thrusting darklight into the back of the demon's neck, wearing a neitznot helm, a glory amulet, a legends cape, barrows gloves, and dragon boots.(sorry if it's too difficult to do, if it is I will change it).The demon would be roaring in pain.

Size:350x150

Subtext: Killerwatt50, the noob quester.

Thanks in advance if you can do it. :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Hmm, I was going to order something but I thought you were going to be loaded with requests. And as it turns out, you are. So this is entirely up to you, if you want to take a crack at it after you've done the others or whatever.

Description: A guitarist performing a guitar solo. I would like his guitar to be engulfed in flames. Actually, scratch that. I would like it so it was as if the guitar was "releasing" fire. You know like he was playing so good he was "on fire". Lol -.-

As for the background I would like it to be a bedroom. I would like the guitarist to be jumping on the bed playing with one leg forward and one leg back in a jumping motion. I would like the guitarist to be playing the guitar in this picture:

[hide=Guitar. (The top one)]128151_f496.jpg[/hide]

Don't worry about including the dials and stuff I just liked the style and colour. Of course it is an electric guitar so I would appreciate it if you including an amp in there. I'd like some posters on the wall of some rock bands. That might be a bit hard though so you don't have to worry about it. But I was hoping for an AC/DC poster or Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album cover.

Also I'd like a stereo or something in their with some CD's or something like that. Also if you can, could the guitarist sort of have music notes around him. I hope you know what I mean. You don't have to include that but if you can make it work then that'd be fabulous.

Size: Up to you ::'

Text: Eh, just my name and I suppose something to do with the fact that I play guitar maybe? Doesn't really matter :)

Thank you very much if you do this and I'll be eternally grateful ::'

Oh and I know I already have a pixel signature as well as an avatar.

EDIT: Just noticed Pat posted a similar sort of request :wall:

Lol yeah I laughed when I read yours.

So, Unoalexi we know tomorrow which one is picked?

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

i hope uno is in the mood for drawing airplanes :pray:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Okay people, this is the list of the ones I will be doing. If I have time, I might do the others too, but the ones listed will definitely get done. If you're not on the list, I'm sorry but I just don't like your request very much...

You can always come up with a new idea and post it again.

Note:I am bored with Runescape requests at the moment. It would be better if you'd request something else, but I

could be convinced otherwise...

Georgelemmons-Hawk with mountians + tree

Ouchy_S-Ray of light w/ trees

linkzelda30- Dark green A-10 warthog in sunset

Sallaste-Basketball boy

Pat_61-Guitar Guy

Adreanl-Clock Dude

Jason321-Other Guitar guy

ipwnage4lyfe-Black/white fists

killerwatt-Noob quester

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

That's a big list :shock: Good luck with all of it, Uno! ::'

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

O_O!~!! I'm in the list!!!! Thank you uno!!! <3: :thumbsup: I'll be sure to give you lots of ccredit and luuuurve when its done :lol:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

Woot... Thanks Uno \'

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Hey Lex,

I requested a Sig thru a PM to you...

Am I "On the list"

My signature is not runescape based !

p.s

Just for the record, maybe you visit this thread more as opposed to your inbox.

[hide=my REQ]For the basic design element, here it is... please look at number 33.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=641269

But instead of the halo guy,can u have this guy. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... schach.PNG

can u have him like the halo guy, standing up, with his hand like bent... in a state of readiness.

Size: Can u please have it the same height but slightly wider.Umm 270 X 150 pixels.

Colour Scheme: Can u have the outline as bright purple. like THIS.

The shaded in areas can be a medium dark brown, like his coat, and a dark grey...

Can u make the blots on his face a light gray ?

Background.: can u have this ? http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/watch ... pter12.jpg actually exactlylike that... but dont make the clock flat... make it round... like a clock...

Clock hands colour is pure black, clock behind area is yellow, clock rim is black and blood is dark red (or whatever u think is good)

Exclude the chapter12 thing...

Thank you so much alexi, i really <3: your work.[/hide]

she posted the list last page, and i dont think your on it. sorry.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

The funny thing is that lex PM'ed me back and said that it was coming in the near future..... :o

I'm sorry, I forgot to add you! :shock: I will definitely make you siggy, sorry for the confusion...

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

oh, uno, is it too late to ask for a (hopefully) simple avvy to go with my sig? all i want is a modern combat helmet in camo.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

oh, uno, is it too late to ask for a (hopefully) simple avvy to go with my sig? all i want is a modern combat helmet in camo.

Sure, whatever.

Georgelemmons,

I bringeth your new siggy-

eatmoremudkips.png

I got yah, didn't I? :lol:

Your real new siggy-

supernova.png

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Sure, whatever.

Georgelemmons,

I bringeth your new siggy-

eatmoremudkips.png

I got yah, didn't I? :lol:

Your real new siggy-

supernova.png

<3:<3:<3: Thanks!! So!! Much!! :P

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Wow! I'm so happy I got in!

You are equal to Ben on making sigs. He is better on living things and you are better on nature, you 2 would make a great collab, methinks.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Wow! I'm so happy I got in!

You are equal to Ben on making sigs. He is better on living things and you are better on nature, you 2 would make a great collab, methinks.

yes they would make a great collab cause her landscapes make up for his jew noses :lol: hes good though im only teasing.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.