advice for black demons???

maxx97

i just got 189 black demons for a slayer task and I'm wondering 3 things...1. how i should kill them 2. where i should kill them 3. what should i bring.

ty in advance

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Volleyball... THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

visage drop:22/06/08

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

barrows drops: none!

dragon drops: skirt x3, med x1.

Melee with rune defender and whip (maybe gs if you have one), use prayer and wear proselyte. Bring pure sets too.

Kill them in the chaos tunnels, the taverly ones don't drop nearly as much charms.

Their drops pay for your ppots most of the time.

2dvjurb.png

Melee with rune defender and whip (maybe gs if you have one), use prayer and wear proselyte. Bring pure sets too.

Kill them in the chaos tunnels, the taverly ones don't drop nearly as much charms.

Their drops pay for your ppots most of the time.

Godsword aren't meant to be used for training.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

It's better to use a Zammy Prayer book instead of a rune defender though. Prayer is most important.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

You can safely hally them in Taverly dungeon. It's slow, but pretty good xp. I hated Black Demon tasks...until I got a Dragon left half drop from them. =P

Dr Locust <-- Click for my blog...

Dr_Locust.png

+2000 Total, PhD in Questing, Woodcutting, Agility, Thieving, and Firemaking

67njlaf.jpg

Ranging them is popular too, with a short bow or crossbow. Slower than meleeing, but cheaper and maybe more effective if not having high melee stats. There are plenty safespots at Taverly dungeon.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Well, I mentioned a godsword because they have quite high defense and I find myself hitting quite a lot of 0's. That can also be my low attack, though :roll: .

Also, defender > book, you need the extra attack bonuses for their high defence, and +5 prayer isn't much. You maybe use 1-2 ppots more per tasks without it.

EDIT: As for ranging, do that in the tunnels too. There are safespots there too, and they drop charms there.

2dvjurb.png

CHAOS TUNNELS

Melee them with prayer gear + black mask, if you are good at turning your prayer on and off I managed an entire task in 2 doses.

You can also range them here, but I find it terribly slow. If you stand in the north passage in the Black Demon room, the east and west demons can't attack you, making for a perfect safespot. You also manage to pull some charms here unlike at Taverly.

Foooman.png

oh yea and one more thing.... how do you get to them in the chaos tunnels? :?

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

how do i get to the entrance that goes down straight to the gargoyles?

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Normal answer.

1. Melee prayer with initate/prossy armour and your best other gear. Dharoks also works but quicker with whip imoh.

2. Chaos Tunnels

3. Super atk and str pots, holy wrench, prayer pots, fighting familiar.

Rich answer.

1. Set up cannon and hide, will act as multi.

2. Taverley Dungeon

3. Cannonballs. Range familiar.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I didn't read the whole thread, as there was a lot of posts, so I don't know if someone posted this already. If they did, I'm sorry.

I find the best way is the hally them in the chaos tunnels. They go down pretty quickly with a hally, and there are somewhat safe spots in the tunnels. (By that I mean, they aren't completely safe, but if you angle the demon correctly, it won't hit you. Also, they other demons can sometimes start attacking you, but I've found this isn't usually an issue.)

Blakdragon39.png

I didn't read the whole thread, as there was a lot of posts, so I don't know if someone posted this already. If they did, I'm sorry.

I find the best way is the hally them in the chaos tunnels. They go down pretty quickly with a hally, and there are somewhat safe spots in the tunnels. (By that I mean, they aren't completely safe, but if you angle the demon correctly, it won't hit you. Also, they other demons can sometimes start attacking you, but I've found this isn't usually an issue.)

Hallys are slow and you will probably get called a noob.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!