[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

New spy knife turns you into a god. If you're any good as a spy you're constantly buffed up to 180. Half-Zatoichi is also useful as demo as you can auto-kill others wielding it, plus it heals you to full health whenever you kill.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of the samurai sword (the new melee for demo and soldier), but I don't think I really see how it's so great. It doesn't collect heads, all it really does is heal, right?

Lou lou' date=' or Lt. Cyndi Lauper, as most of you will know him, committed suicide yesterday. Posts in his memory and suggestions for honoring him would be appreciated by his sister.

This was his youtube channel, but he removed most of his Spy videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/SubtIeArt#p/u

This is the video most of you all remember.

[/quote']

he was subtieart on youtube. one of the best spies around. sadface. :(

soldersig.jpg

Made the heavy duty rag and "Headless Horseless Headsman's Headtaker Axe today courtesy of a friends mod to drop the metal + HHH head. :3

I saw a player have Holy Mackeral with sunbeam effect, is it a rare thing?

Popoto.~<3

I gotta say some of those are skilled (def' the demo and soldier) but some were just normal with idiots for an opposing team. That sniper should have just no scope body-shot the damn spy instead of trying to be accurate.

Popoto.~<3

As for the rEJ video, some of the footage was a bit mundane. Still, awesome pyro usage and the spy taking out the entire team was hilarious.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Really sick of the fact that updates are always like 1.5GB+ for me, even though it's supposed to only be 70MB. Once I get it updated though I'll do this with my friend.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Really sick of the fact that updates are always like 1.5GB+ for me, even though it's supposed to only be 70MB. Once I get it updated though I'll do this with my friend.

Im a good spy. :3

Popoto.~<3

I think adding hats to raise money for Japan is a little bit wrong.

It's not a bad move by any means. Granted the $100 hat is going to be another base breaker, but all proceeds are going straight to the Japanese Red Cross. Think about it: Valve cut away some of their own time just to do this.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I think adding hats to raise money for Japan is a little bit wrong.

It's not a bad move by any means. Granted the $100 hat is going to be another base breaker, but all proceeds are going straight to the Japanese Red Cross. Think about it: Valve cut away some of their own time just to do this.

Yeah, just kind of rubs me the wrong way a little. I was like "uh, really", you know. It's cool that they are doing something anyway.

I've decided I'm buying the Hachimaki. Heck, I'd buy the £62 one if I could, but I can't. It's not really for the hat, in my case. I've not donated to my favourite country in the entire world in their hour of need and I feel really bad.

...besides, the hat is actually kind of nice.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png