[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

I didn't say it was only good for scout rushes, it just happens to be one of the few times I play as scout, since it's not my favourite class.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing nothing but TF2 on my 360 recently, I guess the Scout patch got me excited for the DLC for the 360 version of TF2.

I'm thinking of spending $49.90 to get another copy of the Orange Box. Mine is currently a little busted and I cannot play 2Fort and Hydro on TF2. (Hydro's okay but 2Fort is killing me)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Been playing nothing but TF2 on my 360 recently, I guess the Scout patch got me excited for the DLC for the 360 version of TF2.

I'm thinking of spending $49.90 to get another copy of the Orange Box. Mine is currently a little busted and I cannot play 2Fort and Hydro on TF2. (Hydro's okay but 2Fort is killing me)

But...2fort is so bad....

jjroxlu7.jpg

Gamertag? Or, wait, i think I might have you added already. I'll check later.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

lets see how much you know about this game!

I can't play much because I'm leaving in a min, but I'll answer 2.

2. is Payload

3. is Demoman

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Was linked to the following spoof update today:

21j11mo.jpg

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

The past few days of TF2 have been so fun for me.

I learnt that Heavy + Dispenser + Dustbowl Defending = Epic. Also, been playing Pyro too and I'm starting to "Rambo" more and more.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

So I got to thinking. I've done all there is to do on the 360; every map, scenario, and achievement. The community is nonexistant; oftentimes I go the whole game with nobody to talk to, until the end of the game, when it turns out the other team has mics, and even a few on my team do, but despite the others' calls of "good game", it's all quiet on the western front. Even though I was talking the whole game about stuff coming into the base and finding a guy to assault with.

There's not been an update or patch in Fat Jesus knows how long, and it doesn't look like there's going to be one anytime soon. Glitches, bugs, and people who abuse them run rampant, and there's no shiny new weapons to choose from.

I think you guys see where this is going. I'm taking the plunge, so to speak. I think I'm going to get TF2 for PC. Maybe. Not now, not a little while; I've still got to get through STALKER and Halo Wars before I think of saying anything to my parents about another game that I'd have to use their credit card for. So that could be awhile. Maybe.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

More random stuff I found today, Lego TF2:

2181837811_e5274b1cbb.jpg

draciontheman.png

Does anybody know if Sentry Guns prioritise targets, or do they just go for whoever they saw first?

Whoever they saw first.

Actually i think they go by range, whoever is closer. I stabbed an engy while his sentry was firing at a heavy and it started turning to me, away from heavy(sapped it a half second later though ;)).

soldersig.jpg

Downloading not from Steam. Man, it's going to be a whole new world. Hopefully one with more backburner.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif