[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the list of PC players please :thumbsup:

Finally got the Sandman from the Scout achievements. Is it just me or were they a bit harder to get than the heavy & pyro ones?

Personally I can't wait for the Sniper updates (cheers to whoever posted that link). I'm pretty good at sniping ;)

In Runescape, you don't die from being stabbed with a large sword, however you are knocked unconscious with a blow from a baguette even when wearing a helmet.

Nathan_W16.png

Last night I got Retire the Runner and Barbequeque on the same guy :lol: It was me and my friend and him, the first was me and my friend vs. him, and my friend put a sentry at his spawn. I was scout to counter this guy's scout, and got him after he got past the sentry and was de-bonked.

Later it was me vs. him and my friend, and I ripped them to pieces as pyro (though my friend's a noob, it was his first time playing, so it doesn't say too much) and I dominated him, he ragequit after I killed him for the dozenth or so time and capped the point while my friend ran away and ubered himself.

My theories for the sniper update:

1. A sniper rifle that lets you see around you while scoped so you don't lose track of everything, but doesn't charge the shot

2. that's it, actually, but I think they might use a boomerang.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I think the Sniper weapon could be more oriented to closer combat, instead of fighting from far away, to work better in some of the more enclosed maps. Maybe a faster firing rate, less suffocating scope, smaller clip. Stuff like that. I suppose I'd compare it to an ACOG'd single-shot weapon in CoD4, if I had to.

EDIT - For the second weapon, I'd say a Boomerang, like Lenin, though Iunno what special thing it could have.

For the melee, no clue. Maybe The Knife.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I think the Sniper weapon could be more oriented to closer combat, instead of fighting from far away, to work better in some of the more enclosed maps. Maybe a faster firing rate, less suffocating scope, smaller clip. Stuff like that. I suppose I'd compare it to an ACOG'd single-shot weapon in CoD4, if I had to.

EDIT - For the second weapon, I'd say a Boomerang, like Lenin, though Iunno what special thing it could have.

Why not let both the melee and secondary weapon be the Boomerang. Right-click to melee with it and right click to throw it and it will always fly back to you.

Sniper weapon, I'd say a similar Sniper Rifle with WAY smaller ammo but with a slight auto-targetting system.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Well does the sniper really need a melee weapon, I think a boomerang would be an acceptable replacement for a melee weapon being that snipers are designed to stay away from combat.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I agree with jj, please no more stuns. Sandman still means certain death if the scout has a team mate around, especially a sniper -.- And nothing anti spy, smart snipers can just listen for the spies footsteps or uncloak, or just not stay in scope long enough to be backstabbed.

soldersig.jpg

Add me to "The list" 360.

I main a Medic,but I will change to fit the situation.

I can't wait for the 360 update! Well, yeah I can.

I'm afraid about what I hear about the Sandman.

Prism_Swords.png

Well does the sniper really need a melee weapon, I think a boomerang would be an acceptable replacement for a melee weapon being that snipers are designed to stay away from combat.

Well, I can't count the amount of times the Kukri has saved my [wagon] from a Spy or a Scout.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Well, I can't count the amount of times the Kukri has saved my [wagon] from a Spy or a Scout.

If that's true then you play some bad spies/scouts :P

But yeah, the sniper's melee is pretty badass already.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Sniper weapon, I'd say a similar Sniper Rifle with WAY smaller ammo but with a slight auto-targetting system.
Worst idea ever. Auto-targeting takes the whole point out of playing sniper anyway. I would much prefer it if there were to be a close-quater combat upgrade for the sniper.

Oh, and you can add me to the list of players if you like.

Worst idea ever. Auto-targeting takes the whole point out of playing sniper anyway. I would much prefer it if there were to be a close-quater combat upgrade for the sniper.

Oh, and you can add me to the list of players if you like.

PC or xbox?

Tk5SF.png

There's been alot of modified servers on the 360 version recently.

From low gravity, to crits-100% and even to friendly fire. It's fun but horrible when you can't get out of your own freakin spawn point due to a [bleep] soldier's crits.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!