[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

http://www.sourceop.com/downloads/SteamStats.rar

Bored of sitting in idle servers?

want to do something else on your PC?

Here, have a program which unlocks items for you, and you dont even need to have TF2 open :D

got it from here http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?nam ... sc&start=0

Seriously, the new unlock system sucks balls. I'm just gonna leave this running till I have all the weapons.

Tk5SF.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sourceop.com/downloads/SteamStats.rar

Bored of sitting in idle servers?

want to do something else on your PC?

Here, have a program which unlocks items for you, and you dont even need to have TF2 open :D

got it from here http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?nam ... sc&start=0

Seriously, the new unlock system sucks balls. I'm just gonna leave this running till I have all the weapons.

Thats pretty awesome, thanks for posting it :D

soldersig.jpg

That there program got me a Jarate while I....did other things. :thumbsup: Achievements may have sucked, but at least then I knew when I would get the stuff.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

MILESTONES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!

May 29, 2009 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Added Sniper/Spy milestone achievements as an additional way players can get the new unlockables

Arena Mode

Added tf_arena_use_queue server convar. Turn this on to get the old queue behavior. Default is off

Added tf_arena_round_time to set a timelimit on the round

Added the userid of the player who built the teleporter to the "player_teleported" event

Fixed player killed event causing server crash

Fixed Spies not being telefragged when standing on an enemy teleporter exit with the Dead Ringer enabled

Fixed attackers seeing the mini-crit particle effect for full crits if the victim has the Jarate effect enabled

Fixed the Ambassador not doing damage to buildings

Fixed Spies disguised as their own team not drawing blood effects

Fixed players killed by flaming arrows not showing the appropriate death icon

Just copied and pasted from my TF2 updates pop-up so may look dodgy but you can check and they are actually there.

I got two razorbacks with that. Nice.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I only need to get Pyromancer before I have every pyro achievement. As far as I can remember, all were legit, too.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I only need to get Pyromancer before I have every pyro achievement. As far as I can remember, all were legit, too.

Nice, is that the one where you need 1,000,000 damage?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Nice, is that the one where you need 1,000,000 damage?

Yea. I'm at something like 140,000. Gonna be rough. I wish I could say the same about the medic achievements, though. :|

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Ambassador sniping is awesome, lot of fun really. I love that now if a map is at a part where I can't sneak around very well I can just sit back and pop headshots off on kids. :P Generally a headshot + weakened shot will usually kill the low hp classes.

Ambassador sniping is awesome, lot of fun really. I love that now if a map is at a part where I can't sneak around very well I can just sit back and pop headshots off on kids. :P Generally a headshot + weakened shot will usually kill the low hp classes.

Was that all you were doing when we were playing pipeline?

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Were you on pipeline when me and Ultima were playing earlier today?

If so, yes. I might backstab now and then if I have a good opportunity but yeah. :P

Were you on pipeline when me and Ultima were playing earlier today?

If so, yes. I might backstab now and then if I have a good opportunity but yeah. :P

Yeah, I was josh.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Spy is now my best class. The ambassador combined with the cloak and dagger is ridiculous. My new record for kills in 1 life as a spy is in the 20s, I don't remember the exact number. Anyhow, the fact that the spy can snipe makes it kind of overpowered, but a sniper is still a better sniper, obviously. Sneaking behind their lines, finding a nice convenient spot to headshot a few people is fun, then cloaking and going invisible for as long as it takes for them to stop looking for me.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

That there program got me a Jarate while I....did other things. :thumbsup: Achievements may have sucked, but at least then I knew when I would get the stuff.

What other things? ;)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Haha man, some of the new things the classes say are amazing. The heavy seems to like to sing a lot now, and today he sung probably the best thing ever:

"Me and sandvich are going to kick your [wagon]!" :lol: Everyone that was around the guy just burst out laughing over VoIP.

Haha man, some of the new things the classes say are amazing. The heavy seems to like to sing a lot now, and today he sung probably the best thing ever:

"Me and sandvich are going to kick your [wagon]!" :lol: Everyone that was around the guy just burst out laughing over VoIP.

I liked the whole "Woops! Zat was not medicine!" from the Medic with his Blutsauger. TF2 taunts are great. <3:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Spy domination of scout: Can i see that headset? THIS IS SCOUT! RAINBOWS MAKE ME CRY!

hands down winner imo.

Yeah, like you've heard that in-game. Well, you might have, just not against me :P

jjroxlu7.jpg

[yt]8vptexno3Hc[/yt]

Sniper finally sounds mean and dangerous at the beginning. The Meet the Sniper video kind of made him sound like a [kitty].

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif