[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

I'm pretty sure 2 meatshots with the FAN is enough to kill anything except a heavy or overhealed soldier.

Problem with that you must be right on them and if they move even slightly you could miss most of that. :mellow:

Also just got Kill Everyone You Meet.

FAN is not hard to aim.

jjroxlu7.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the scattergun better. The way I usually play a scout is just flanking, and getting behind people. Then I fire once, they might turn around if they're lucky, and fire again and they're dead. Then I still have 4 shots to take out the guy standing next to them who noticed me.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

However, I really recommend you consider buying the orange box. TF2, HL2+ep1+ep2+portal... What more do you want, really?

How about the Valve Complete Pack? As far as Valve games go, it's as much as you can get.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I got this the other week. My name on Steam is: Ez

I mostly play as a Pyro with compression blast and as a Spy every now and then :)

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Absolute and utter decimation. There is no other word for it.

33 kills, 7 dominations, 5500 damage, 1 life.

[iscreennshotmg] http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9276/cpdustbowl0003.png[/img]

Good job, however, I feel I must burst your bubble.

I feel that your post deserves to be replied to frankly and bluntly. I'd be impressed if it was in a more impressive enviroment, but it should become quickly obvious that dominating a public is easily accomplished.

So yeah, the other word for it, would be, "public".

(!)

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

[iscreennshotmg] http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9276/cpdustbowl0003.png[/img]

I feel that your post deserves to be replied to frankly and bluntly. I'd be impressed if it was in a more impressive enviroment, but it should become quickly obvious that dominating a public is easily accomplished.

(!)

eh... 33 kills would be absolutely impossible in a scrim. Pubs are fun for precisely this reason. You can absolutely STOMP the [cabbage] out most people if you get maybe 3 or 4 great players on 1 team.

also, achievement server-ed stats are achievement server-ed.

Tk5SF.png

(!)

mmm 2k+ points as medic with 382:02 hours in a single life. I smell a dirty cheater. :shame:

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Got back to playing TF2 on a much better internet connection, so I can finally play Scout without dying so much. The first game I played I instantly doubled my points as Scout. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Bought it this morning?

Any advice for a newbie?

Just experiment with all the characters. Pyro is the easiest.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Bought it this morning?

Any advice for a newbie?

You know..I always thought medic was the easiest, and no I am not a heal-bot who stick to a heavy all the time. :lol: As a medic you just run to the front lines and try to overheal everyone and heal anybody who is under fire, I actually play have more time on medic than my other classes. Best I think was 5 ubers(the original one) and...11 domination?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Bought it this morning?

Any advice for a newbie?

You know..I always thought medic was the easiest, and no I am not a heal-bot who stick to a heavy all the time. :lol: As a medic you just run to the front lines and try to overheal everyone and heal anybody who is under fire, I actually play have more time on medic than my other classes. Best I think was 5 ubers(the original one) and...11 domination?

Ehh maybe but I still think you need more skill to know where to stand, who to heal etc. Pyro is basically just turn on your flamethrower and run around wildly.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Bought it this morning?

Any advice for a newbie?

Read the tips before the start of games. They tell you a lot of useful info.

For a good starter class, try soldier. Aim and fire.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Had a mean as game on soldier. 12 kills, 1 life, after 2 hours of playing. Of course, I was helped a lot by 3 engineers. On 2fort.

I think, so far, that Soldier, Scout and Medic are my favourite, and Demoman and Sniper are my least.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Bought it this morning?

Any advice for a newbie?

Ehh maybe but I still think you need more skill to know where to stand, who to heal etc. Pyro is basically just turn on your flamethrower and run around wildly.

Well at higher levels good medics are a [bleep]hh to find. But pub-wise medic is pretty easy.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I'm a little random when it comes to classes through my mains are:

Scout

Pyro (Yes I do use my Shotgun)

Sniper

Spy

Through I pretty much just use whats fit.

Other Classes:

I don't use Soldier too much because I'm bad at Rocket Jumping and Rockets. :l

I rarely play Heavy just because he is just Cannon Fodder to the FaN and Snipers.

I play Demoman sometime for Sentrys and because he is my best defence.

I never really use the Engineer unless its defence or teleporters.

I'm an awful Medic.

I've gotten better but had to nuke my computer too extreme minium graphics, I lag when around more than 3 enemies doing stuff(same for team mates)

I really like this 35% crit rate server and I use soldier alot or demo. I know its nubish to use a server with an advange like that, but its fun and a challenge when I'm a medic/spy and have to avoid EVERYTHING(helped my aiming and control ALOT).

I currently have all the items except no hats but gibius :(

Items I love would be the flare gun for sniping snipers and faster classes.

Deadringer because I suck at being stealthy.

Jarate just fun XD

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.