Turoth Slayer Task

Umoria

Turoth's are known by me for their hits. Not very high, but they tend to hit often.

Well, that was with a spear.

Now I got the task again, and I'm doubting. Burthope, or buy myself a leaf bladed sword en hack away, because I can wear a shield now for better defence.

My mind says kill em all, because of their nice herb seed drops. Good for farming, or for selling, and they bring nice exp with them.

So anyone of you have a thought on this one?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

i like them for their seeds drop, i only really like them cos i have a leaf-bladed sword to own them with \'

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

i like them for their seeds drop, i only really like them cos i have a leaf-bladed sword to own them with \'

Well that was what I thinking. The seed drops are good. So the sword is definetly an outcome?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

yep, it has the same str bonus as the spear but it hits faster and you can get a shield to boost ur def or get a def to boost ur att bonus and str bonus :ugeek:

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

yep, it has the same str bonus as the spear but it hits faster and you can get a shield to boost ur def or get a def to boost ur att bonus and str bonus :ugeek:

People selling on GE yet? The sword, I mean. :P Or are they junk trading for higher values?

I had an offer for a couple days at max trying to get one...I just don't want to go kill the kurask boss etc. to get it. Lol.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Or you can range them in the new slayer dungeon. There are plenty of safespots. You can do an entire task with 500-1k broad arrows, which will cost you 90k max. But as you said, they drop plenty of good herbs/seeds. So that will pay most of the expences.

And I bought 2 leaf bladed swords on max price for a few days. I got them eventually. I had to change my offers a few times, because the price went up.

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

I didn't feel like waiting, so I bought one for 400k, did the task, then sold it for 550k. Before I sold it though, I didn't regret buying it because I was ripping through them.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

And I bought 2 leaf bladed swords on max price for a few days. I got them eventually. I had to change my offers a few times, because the price went up.

Awesome that's what I wanted to know. I'll just have to be patient I guess. :)

I didn't feel like waiting, so I bought one for 400k, did the task, then sold it for 550k. Before I sold it though, I didn't regret buying it because I was ripping through them.

Excellent! I hate how slow the spear is...

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Take guth and a defender, guth should still heal even tho it hits 0, at least my sgs does, and get a sword too, i got mine from my 1st task of turoths 8-)

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P

id keep it because you have a chance of getting the sword :thumbsup:

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Volleyball... THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

visage drop:22/06/08

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

barrows drops: none!

dragon drops: skirt x3, med x1.

I went to the ones in the well and slayer darted the Master Turoth, then proceeded to use up about 300 deaths before getting a leaf bladed sword. Switched my gear, and went back with melee and the sword rocks on these. The sword drop, combined with the decent seed drops, clues and alchables makes Turoths a definite must do assignment for me.

The best thing now is that they are so close to a bank. Plonk your house in Polly, and you are right on top of them!