Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it to wave 19 on the first one with 2 people.

Wave 16 with the same guy on the Second Map pack Nazi Zombie map.

And any bolt action gun/sniper rifle/rifles (Except the PTRS) are crap past wave 8. The shot gun starts to fail after wave 10.

Kar98k = 200, affordable from the start, 50 bullets (25-50 kills) and a bolt action ;)

Why no shotgun btw?

I'll only grab the shotgun if I'm on a team of 4 and have the Browning, making sure that the other guys fill different roles. I generally spam the [bleep] out of the zombies with the Browning, then switch to the Trench Gun when I need to reload, once there is a break I'll reload the Browning, like when the others are handling the zombies well or inbetween rounds. If I find I'm struggling I'll swap the Trench Gun with the B.A.R.

I'd only ever use the B.A. rifles at the start, which is to say I never do, because 1 kill gets me enough points to buy the M1A1. Semi-auto guns are good, but they don't have the mass-kill effect of an auto gun, as you just aim at a mob and spray.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Made it to wave 31 with a friend in Nazi Zombies (the original map). I dunno if that's good, I don't actually own the game. I got trapped in a corner trying to get a max ammo and my friend ended up dying trying to save me.

I've never played any of the newer ones, but I heard they're harder.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

1) Use colt until 600 points.

2) Get carbine and start blowing the hell out of zombies, repair windows as often as possible, especially with double points. If you let lots in by accident, leave 1 crawling by detonating a grenade near it, and repair the windows, then kill it to end the wave.

3) After you cannot hold them off any longer, or when you have enough to open door and use box (around wave 3-4), open the door.

4) Keep on owning and using the box until you get browning and ray gun, but DO NOT open the top unless you cannot hold the bottom any longer.

Not the best guide ever, but it's good.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

This is what I do:

First wave, only use the knife, 1 hit kill and saves bullets (As well as 130 points per kill.)

After first wave buy the Carbine and then use the colt till it's out of ammo.

Use the Carbine till wave 5 and then unlock the Help room.

Keep buying weapons until I get the Browning, the secondry weapon I usually have is either Trench Gun (on a 4 person team,) Ray Gun (If I get it before unlocking upstairs) or BAR (If I don't have the Trench Gun or Ray Gun.)

At about wave 10 I unlock upstairs (always from the Help room, to make defending easier.)

I immediately procede to the ledge area (go go paint drawing!)

dynfjo.png

Yes, I lovingly drew the Browning <3

This is what I do:

First wave, only use the knife, 1 hit kill and saves bullets (As well as 130 points per kill.)

After first wave buy the Carbine and then use the colt till it's out of ammo.

Use the Carbine till wave 5 and then unlock the Help room.

Keep buying weapons until I get the Browning, the secondry weapon I usually have is either Trench Gun (on a 4 person team,) Ray Gun (If I get it before unlocking upstairs) or BAR (If I don't have the Trench Gun or Ray Gun.)

At about wave 10 I unlock upstairs (always from the Help room, to make defending easier.)

I immediately procede to the ledge area (go go paint drawing!)

dynfjo.png

Yes, I lovingly drew the Browning <3

Loved the drawing LOL.

1) Use colt until 600 points.

2) Get carbine and start blowing the hell out of zombies, repair windows as often as possible, especially with double points. If you let lots in by accident, leave 1 crawling by detonating a grenade near it, and repair the windows, then kill it to end the wave.

3) After you cannot hold them off any longer, or when you have enough to open door and use box (around wave 3-4), open the door.

4) Keep on owning and using the box until you get browning and ray gun, but DO NOT open the top unless you cannot hold the bottom any longer.

Not the best guide ever, but it's good.

Thanks to both.

I'd prefer MG42 over Browning, those few seconds of reload are too helpful. Fast Reload > slow reload.

I'unno, it seems that way for me too.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I'd prefer MG42 over Browning, those few seconds of reload are too helpful. Fast Reload > slow reload.

I hate the MG42 recoil, I find it so much easier to manage the Browning's recoil. Which means better accuracy, more kills and less wasted bullets.

The best way is to go to that spot Mage_Man pointed out on the diagram, and have one person constantly buying grenades and throwing them at the doorway. This doesn't kill many but it blows their legs off and they have to crawl towards you. What you have to watch out for is the window to the right, so have one person on that, and if you have the ray gun you don't kill yourself.

I'm not doing it online 'cause

1. Idk how

2. Patches?

EDIT:

Got to almost finishing wave 4 >.>

I bought a thompson over my carbine, so i panicked and tried to get it back, then i died.

Woulda lived if i knew to take over my colt, or if i had atleast reloaded my thompson before i bought the thing.

I hate the MG42 recoil, I find it so much easier to manage the Browning's recoil. Which means better accuracy, more kills and less wasted bullets.

Short bursts to the chest and head can fix that.

Short bursts to the chest and head can fix that.

You haven't got far have you? Group of 3 of us were at wave 19 and there were 2 of us with HMGs and it was a case of spraying. The 3rd guy watched the side window Vale mentioned. The game ended because the host's modem was reset by his sister. #-o

It was because the internet wasn't fast enough for her, so she thought resetting it would make it go faster. Oh, and by resetting I mean unplugging it and plugging it back in again.

Got to wave 6. I was on the 2nd floor with a Trench and BAR, I couldnt find the mystery box rofl.

Anyway I killed a group and waited, I camped at the grenades buying thing and I forgot there was a window to my right, I stepped forward to shoot up a bunch of zombies, went back and 3 raped me.

Meh, enough of the stories, I get it now.

Cautiously waiting on Map Pack 4...

The in-game evidence, as well as that Inside Xbox: Treyarch bit that they did all seem to generally point to a release date of some new content. So far I've been pretty pleased with Treyarch's DLC they're giving us. The multiplayer maps are decent, and the Zombie Maps have tons of uniqueness and value in them. The whole story behind the zombies is really interesting too, and there are still tons of mysteries left to solve in the story, which also counts as evidence towards the possibility of more content. And as always, I love easter eggs.

Cautiously waiting on Map Pack 4...

The in-game evidence, as well as that Inside Xbox: Treyarch bit that they did all seem to generally point to a release date of some new content. So far I've been pretty pleased with Treyarch's DLC they're giving us. The multiplayer maps are decent, and the Zombie Maps have tons of uniqueness and value in them. The whole story behind the zombies is really interesting too, and there are still tons of mysteries left to solve in the story, which also counts as evidence towards the possibility of more content. And as always, I love easter eggs.

How?

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Hey guys, haven't been here in awhile.

Update: Been owning on Der Riese. Made it to round 34 with one other person (guy I met on Twitter). My favorite multiplayer gun is STG-44 with Bandolier and despise MP40 ;). And to answer some question by a guy, Nacht Der Untoten is the second hardest zombie map out of the four. Verrukt (zombie asylum) is the hardest.

Favorite hardcore weapon: SVT-40 with Flash Hider and Camouflage. And it's nice to see Valeyard has eased up a bit on Ray.

^Who are you? O_o

Either a fail troll or someone who can't remember their login details, I'm going for the first.

^Who are you? O_o

Either a fail troll or someone who can't remember their login details, I'm going for the first.

Idk it may be 3r. He swapped guns around alot.

But Hob liked the STG.

But hes a mod :-k

Anyways, Mage you're an Xbox'er right?

But Hob liked the STG.

Definitely not me. I don't have a second account, except for the one I made when I lost the password to this one a while ago, which has since been deleted (I think).

I haven't played Call of Duty WaW for a while now, since my Mum is using my Wii for her Wii fit game, so I've rigged up my TV to act as a second monitor.

But Hob liked the STG.

Definitely not me. I don't have a second account, except for the one I made when I lost the password to this one a while ago, which has since been deleted (I think).

I haven't played Call of Duty WaW for a while now, since my Mum is using my Wii for her Wii fit game, so I've rigged up my TV to act as a second monitor.

Been playing a lot of HC S&D lately, especially with the double-exp weekend they gave that one labor day weekend. For HC S&D a silenced Gewehr 43 or STG-44 is best. STG-44 takes two hits without stopping power, though, after 12.5 meters silenced and 37.5 meters unsilenced, and another shot onto that if they have second chance -.-. Stopping power only helps increase the 1 shot kill range a bit further for non-jugg users (for STG), so it's not really worth it. And I usually use camouflage because a recon plane just dooms you if you don't have it. Dead Silence or Second Chance are usually my green staples. Anything else is pretty much useless except maybe steady aim but then you're already taking a risk for the hipfire to be accurate enough. STG-44 already has pretty good hipfire, though.

This is just for rifles though, if you like to use a sniper the scoped M1 or any bolt action with scope that you're used to is best. SMG's are pretty fail in S&D, might as well use an STG which has less recoil, longer range, and more accuracy. Shotguns...lol....Mg's...pretty useless to say the most part.

Also if you guys haven't seen this website for statistics on COD: WAW and COD4 guns:

http://denkirson.xanga.com/681779326/item/

The place where I get all my gun data, and more.

Been playing a lot of HC S&D lately, especially with the double-exp weekend they gave that one labor day weekend. For HC S&D a silenced Gewehr 43 or STG-44 is best. STG-44 takes two hits without stopping power, though, after 12.5 meters silenced and 37.5 meters unsilenced, and another shot onto that if they have second chance -.-. Stopping power only helps increase the 1 shot kill range a bit further for non-jugg users (for STG), so it's not really worth it. And I usually use camouflage because a recon plane just dooms you if you don't have it. Dead Silence or Second Chance are usually my green staples. Anything else is pretty much useless except maybe steady aim but then you're already taking a risk for the hipfire to be accurate enough. STG-44 already has pretty good hipfire, though.

This is just for rifles though, if you like to use a sniper the scoped M1 or any bolt action with scope that you're used to is best. SMG's are pretty fail in S&D, might as well use an STG which has less recoil, longer range, and more accuracy. Shotguns...lol....Mg's...pretty useless to say the most part.

Also if you guys haven't seen this website for statistics on COD: WAW and COD4 guns:

http://denkirson.xanga.com/681779326/item/

The place where I get all my gun data, and more.