viktor_wins

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 1 Offence Date: 20 June 2008

Appeal Date: 20 June 2008 Close Date: 20 June 2008

Reason for appeal (supplied at time of appeal):

effin is not a swear word lol how are you gonna mute me for that jeez rs is s

o dumb so is jagex staff

Explanation of why appeal was denied:

Thank you for your appeal.

We are sorry to inform you that this appeal has been denied.

We have conclusive evidence that you were in control of the account at the time of the offence and, for this reason, this offence will remain on your account.

We suggest you take some time to remind yourself of the Rules of Conduct before you start playing again!

Jagex Customer Support

Viktor_Wins.png

Viktor_Wins.png

THE REV HUNTER

Uh...Ok....?

One: Rule 1; Offensive Wording (I can't spell that 'L' word they use #-o ), which includes spamming and avoiding the chat filter.

Two: You called them dumb, which I REALLY doubt that calling them dumb helped your case...

Need a new signature....perhaps...

o dumb so is jagex staff

If thats the appeal you sent in its no wonder that they refused it (Word of advise-Insulting them is probably a bad idea, aru...)

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

o dumb so is jagex staff

If thats the appeal you sent in its no wonder that they refused it (Word of advise-Insulting them is probably a bad idea, aru...)

Yeah, that was a bad move. Also NEVER use abbreviations like "lol", spell to the best of your ability and use grammar when talking to Jagex. Let's face it, they hate immature kids and talking to them like your buddy and insulting them to appeal an offense is stupid. Be respectful next time and the outcome will be better.

o dumb so is jagex staff

Yeah, that was a bad move. Also NEVER use abbreviations like "lol", spell to the best of your ability and use grammar when talking to Jagex. Let's face it, they hate immature kids and talking to them like your buddy and insulting them to appeal an offense is stupid. Be respectful next time and the outcome will be better.

Yes because we all know how much automated messages hate being insulted...seriously he could've typed "My cat has r cookin potters and she licked it." and it would've had the same odds of being accepted or denied.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

So, what does "effin" mean in your dialect? Because in English, it's a filter evasion of a bad word.

[Who's stupid now?]

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

You guys are saying that "effing" is a filter evasion, right? But so are WTF, WTH, and a hundred other internet abbreviations that I have never wasted the time and brain cells to learn. But Jagex allows those. Although you shouldn't have insulted them; that was a bad move in anyone's book. Oh, and to the guy who said Jagex doesn't like immature kids, why are they trying to nab the under thirteen segment of the market?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

You guys are saying that "effing" is a filter evasion, right? But so are WTF, WTH, and a hundred other internet abbreviations that I have never wasted the time and brain cells to learn. But Jagex allows those. Although you shouldn't have insulted them; that was a bad move in anyone's book. Oh, and to the guy who said Jagex doesn't like immature kids, why are they trying to nab the under thirteen segment of the market?

I don't think that they can get rid of wtf, it's an internet thing which never goes away. But 'effing' is more explicit and can't really be tolerated.

I don't think it's immature kids that Jagex doesn't like, it's the immature players in general which they don't like, and I bet a lot of players would agree.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Ummm, no. Jagex can't ban for abbreviations because they have no way to prove what the person was saying, unlike "effin".

WTF = What the Fox? A term used describing the Fox News Network before reffering to the stupid comments they make.

WTH = Where's the head-cheese? But seriously, hell isn't censored so "what the hell" isn't offensive language. If you think hell is still a naughty word, you're far too young to be playing this game.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Ummm, no. Jagex can't ban for abbreviations because they have no way to prove what the person was saying, unlike "effin".

WTF = What the Fox? A term used describing the Fox News Network before reffering to the stupid comments they make.

WTH = Where's the head-cheese? But seriously, hell isn't censored so "what the hell" isn't offensive language. If you think hell is still a naughty word, you're far too young to be playing this game.

Not only that, but Jagex also uses the word hell numerous times in their game. Hell hounds? hell rats, cats? Some music tracks have the word in them too!

So what the hell??

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

Not only that, but Jagex also uses the word hell numerous times in their game. Hell hounds? hell rats, cats? Some music tracks have the word in them too!

So what the hell??

Hell is a proper noun, aka the name of a place. Censoring Hell would be like censoring "Canada" or "Americia."

Oh, and we have a sticky for this

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So what the hell??

Hell is a proper noun, aka the name of a place. Censoring Hell would be like censoring "Canada" or "Americia."

Oh, and we have a sticky for this

yup...I live in peoria Illinois here in the good ol' * * of *.

As Skull Emblem said...Tip it has a nice little sticky for this.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

lol are you kidding me you have to be kidding me thats were they get most of their money or at least thats what they think they get it from. the game is intended to be played by or at least thats what all the updates are aimed at nowadays.

on topic: ya thats like the only reply they have

quest cape achived july 31 2007

all lvls 60+ 9-23-07

1700+ total

lotrking1010.png

lotrking1010.png

o dumb so is jagex staff

4. What about mis-spelling an offensive word to disguise it? Is that okay?

No, please don't do this. In fact, mis-spelling an offensive word or using symbols to replace letters to avoid the chat filter is considered even worse

"effing" Has an obviously implied meaning.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

You used an offensive word. While it may not of been the full proper word, it is well known for it's meaning and is just a shortcut to get around the censor. I don't know why you felt it was necessary to use such a word. I think judging by the appeal you sent in, it is no wonder that Jagex have denied you.

They aren't being stupid. They are trying to protect their game and their players. If you want to use such language I suggest you move onto a new game, or find a word to substitute your swearing, that does not have a direct or indirect link to the word you are substituting.

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 1 Offence Date: 20 June 2008

Appeal Date: 20 June 2008 Close Date: 20 June 2008

o dumb so is jagex staff

Explanation of why appeal was denied:

Thank you for your appeal.

We are sorry to inform you that this appeal has been denied.

We have conclusive evidence that you were in control of the account at the time of the offence and, for this reason, this offence will remain on your account.

We suggest you take some time to remind yourself of the Rules of Conduct before you start playing again!

Jagex Customer Support

Wait, so you are blaming Jagex on you swearing? And you getting punished for breaking a rule? Effing if like, " I hate all these n'ers." Nope, not offensive at all.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.