Quest - The Birth of a Dragon

Danil445

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great idea, support, though I think they'd be level 352 because mithril dragons are 48 levels higher than steel.

Also if it had that price tag, the special might have to be improved slightly. What I think would be nice would be a sort of 'meteor strike' where you fire 2-4 bolts at once and they have the effect of diamond bolts, and it also heals your total hit divided by 6. The animation would be your avatar holding the c'bow with both hands and being pushed back slightly from the recoil, then 3 dragonfire covered bolts coming in from above your head. And maybe add a few more drops. My 2 cents.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

So, does the second special only work with Dragon Bolts? The first special with enchanted bolts? A little confused on that part. Otherwise, it's very well thought out, and I like that you either need high agility, or to kill a brutal green every time you go in. Brilliant.

I like it a lot.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I could really care less one way or another, but since addy c-bows already used a mahogany stock and runite uses a yew stock, logically the dragoc crossbow should use a stock made from a magic log.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Seems very well thought out, but the dragon spear suggests that it is a slayer monster.

Suggestions:

Maybe a quest requirement to get to them.

Is it multi-combat?

If there are only 4 in the game and no quest requirement it will be very crowded.

Like previous posters said, magic logs for the dragon crossbow stock would make much more sense.

I absolutely support 100%

• 2 weeks later...

Support all the way!

i love the quest!

and as an almost master ranger, i rly look forward to that dragon crossbow!

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

Support all the way!

i love the quest!

and as an almost master ranger, i rly look forward to that dragon crossbow!

Thanks! ::'

Changing the quest, I just remembered there is a Dragon Forge already (DragonKIN forge). :P

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

• 2 weeks later...

I like the quest idea, but just one change would be better. For one the dragonkin's max w/ melee is 45, and hits through pray, thats over powered, i think... the max on a Boss is like 60 (bandos, but u can pray against it) other whise i like the idea :thumbsup:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I like the quest idea, but just one change would be better. For one the dragonkin's max w/ melee is 45, and hits through pray, thats over powered, i think... the max on a Boss is like 60 (bandos, but u can pray against it) other whise i like the idea :thumbsup:

People with 300+ slash defence and 80+ defence could do it (most people who have done WGS have this, I think). ;)

But, I could also make him verac-like. He could hit 45 without prayer, but only 28 or so without.

M200.png

Or have him hit harder at first but he gets more careful and more focused on his defense as he loses health. (Reduces max by 10?) This will make it harder at first but gets easier.

I support btw.

weiyao5.png

Or have him hit harder at first but he gets more careful and more focused on his defense as he loses health. (Reduces max by 10?) This will make it harder at first but gets easier.

I support btw.

Good idea, but vice versa would be better. He tries harder to kill you, so he hits higher.

Thanks for the soupport. :thumbsup:

M200.png

Yeah it would be cool. Did you beat While Guthix Sleeps? I mean you said "Duradel can give you them as an assignment" I can pretty much promise you he won't. Anyway it would be cool to see them, but what next? Rune dragons? I would like a Bone Dragon myself.

Creator of the Toy Penguin army! Penguin Army Goal: 397/2000 Toy Penguins

f730aecae1.png

Yeah it would be cool. Did you beat While Guthix Sleeps? I mean you said "Duradel can give you them as an assignment" I can pretty much promise you he won't. Anyway it would be cool to see them, but what next? Rune dragons? I would like a Bone Dragon myself.

Who knows, maybe Duradel returns in the sequel(s). I will change it to the replacer, but I forgot his name. :S

M200.png

• 2 weeks later...