Quest - The Birth of a Dragon

Danil445

The drops from this monster are too great. Rune and Dragon Drops and high level gems and herbs and DV and DFH seem waaaayyyy overpowered. Add in addy and lower level drops, and u got yourself a support. Luv the dragon crossbow's looks btw.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drops from this monster are too great. Rune and Dragon Drops and high level gems and herbs and DV and DFH seem waaaayyyy overpowered. Add in addy and lower level drops, and u got yourself a support. Luv the dragon crossbow's looks btw.

Perhaps only the DFH. Even bronze dragons drop rune and dragon drops, and all dragons drop DV. It is high level anyway, so it deserves these drops. Thanks for the post, anyway.

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

i support.. however:

diamond bolt spec already hits through pray/defense. soo you kinda need to think of a way around that

what is the bolts regular chance of activating? i could have sworn its already like 20% lol

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Add me on your support list <3: It looks great but its max hit is too much and it hits through prayer :? Lower its max or make it like Verac. Other then that its awsome ::'

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Help my little bunny take over the world by putting this on your sig.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=741102

Click this^^ epic link unless you are a Tip.It mod/admin!

You may want to have the dragon crossbow tradable (along w/ the bolts) but you have to do the quest (alot like the helm of Neiznot) to make it so people will use them alot more but prevent rich pures from getting at em unless they do the quest.

I support 99.9% 100% if u go w/ my 2 cents.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Hmm, I'm not sure about the Dragon Crossbow.

I would like the idea, the only problem is that the Rune Crossbow already allows for amazingly high hits!

What hits would we be looking at with a Dragon Crossbow? Also, there should be a range requirement for the first quest, maybe 76 as well :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I like the idea, but aren't we missing a metal or two? Like... bronze, iron, steel, black, SILVER, mithril, GOLD, adamant, rune. tbh, I think that silver and gold dragons should be released before adamant. And maybe a black metal dragon, but there are normal black dragons yet. Silver and gold ones could be awesome, and with a great loot too. :)

EisS.gif

Having so many different dragons would surely cause a crash in some items though. Each dragon above Mithril would drop Dragon Full Helm, it's already crashed from it becoming a PvP drop.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

[hide=]

Having so many different dragons would surely cause a crash in some items though. Each dragon above Mithril would drop Dragon Full Helm, it's already crashed from it becoming a PvP drop.
[/hide]

It's not because mithril dragons drop dfh's, all dragons above should do so too, I mean, green dragons do have drops black dragons don't have, like the rune full helm and kiteshield, I know these aren't drops unique to green dragons, but it's just a example. Not every new boss-like monster needs drops of all the old bosses... tormented demons, for example don't drop dfh's, but drop claws and shards. And green brutals don't drop the dfh, while they're released at the same time as the mithril dragons.

EisS.gif

Perhaps only the DFH. Even bronze dragons drop rune and dragon drops, and all dragons drop DV. It is high level anyway, so it deserves these drops. Thanks for the post, anyway.

Guess I really wasn't clear when I said, "waaaayyyy overpowered." What I meant was with such few drops, and all being what they are, you would make "waaaayyyy" too much money here without much work. Even Kree'ara has noob drops, like.... oh, never mind. XD He's got uber drops, but they jus aren't common. From my 5ish trips, there weren't that many rune drops. He only got one Addy drop. But still, ehhhh.... neva mind. So long as you don't get a rune plate every drop or summit, should be fine. = / Anyways, good idea. :lol:

No offense, but this idea is just more of the same ... If this were implemented, the next logical step would be rune dragons or maybe even dragon dragons :lol: .

Do we really need a new type of dragon and a new crossbow?

In my opinion, making the dragon cbow would overpower range: rangers stand a chance against meleers with just rune cbow.

If you want to come up with innovative ideas, you have to think outside the box; think about what hasn't been done yet.

Mithril dragons were released after steel dragons and they were mildly popular, because the idea wasn't really great.

GWD on the other hand was something entirely new and was a big success.

You should focus on coming up with a new idea, just like GWD was when it was released.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Idea!

1 problem as I see it...

If the Addy dragon drops the dragon limbs... how do we get the crossbow?

I see no information on fletching it in there :?

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like it. Support from me.

Cause I was bored, I made a new dungeon (the only bit of your idea I don't like, I just don't like the look of it, no offence) It was just a 5 minute MS Paint job and you are free to laugh at me and ignore this post completely.

[hide=Don't laugh at my fail drawing, please

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I support! =D>

I got some ideas.....

Need Dream Mentor quest to do the quest ([bleep] off pures to 85 combat requirement)

Add something like a dream mentor spell somewhere in the quest

such a poweful weap should not be available to the masses.....! :shame:

The weapon should be made up of three parts

(i) The crossbow head : Dropped by the Addy dragon. (Untradable)

(ii) The crossbow stock (magic stock) : Can't be fletched, treasure trail reward (Rare, not like 3a....but like gilded armour) (Tradable) (About 2-5m on GE)

(iii) The string (runite string -.- couldn't think of anything else ) : Need 90 Smithing (unassistable :twisted:....jk ) and two rune bars (Untradable)

To attach all the parts together you need 90 Fletching (You can detach it like a GS)

Need 71 Ranging to use dragon crossbow

The bolts the dragon drops should be unfinished :twisted: :twisted: (Tradable)

Need 80 Fletching to add feather (Tradable)

Ruby bolt tipped dragon bolts (Spec: Revenge of the Dragons, Can cause opponent to lose 40% of their hitpoints. In return, you lose 15% of yours. )

(82 Fletching req.)

DS bolt tipped dragon bolts (Spec: Flaming Inferno, Can hit with the power of a very powerful dragon breath. Power is lost when fighting someone with a dragon-fire shield (can only be absorbed not deflected ;) )or a monster that can use fire breath.) (20% chance of being burnt**)

(84 Fletching req.)

**New type of status infliction: Hits like poison...wears on its own or new potion.

Potion of Instant Cooling (I somehow didn't like the name : potion of chilling #-o ) (Only cures doesn't provide immunity)

Herb: (Farmed (Need 90 Farming, Seeds dropped by other creatures in the dungeon) )

secondary: Mint Cake (look up item db- its already in the game :D )

[/post]

Off topic: Plez put moi on the supporterz liest.@@#!$%$#^@

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

DS bolt tipped dragon bolts (Spec: Flaming Inferno, Can hit with the power of a very powerful dragon breath. Power is lost when fighting someone with a dragon-fire shield (can only be absorbed not deflected ;) )or a monster that can use fire breath.) (20% chance of being burnt**)

(84 Fletching req.)

we have this already. a rune bolt tipped with dragonstone's special is the breath of a dragon.

(84 Fletching req.)

we have this already. a rune bolt tipped with dragonstone's special is the breath of a dragon.

Runite with Dragonstone tips

Can hit with the power of dragon breath. Power is lost when fighting someone with a anti-dragonbreath shield or a monster that can use fire breath.

(i) Does not cause burn.

(ii) A normal dragon breath attack, not a very powerful one.

(iii) Protection can be provided against it by anti dragon shield and dfs

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)