OMG! I got a black mark for a joke!

Adam G

I said yesterday in the clan chat thing, Guys, drop all your money and press alt+4 it will double it!!!!! I mean really, Jagex takes everything so seriously.

youizstoopid.png

Oh yeah! Look at these pro skills! Yes, I know I suck...

Youizstoopid.png

Going for 70 Fletching! Oh yeah!

I said yesterday in the clan chat thing, Guys, drop all your money and press alt+4 it will double it!!!!! I mean really, Jagex takes everything so seriously.

Yeah they do-which is why you dont say things like then when your obviously going to be penalized for it, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Yeah they do-which is why you dont say things like then when your obviously going to be penalized for it, aru

i know, i tested censor (in my own cc when nooone else was there) to get around certain words and some mod got me muted but it was only a day.

sup, all!

Oh gee, wouldn't it be a lot smarter to NOT joke about stuff like that?

*in an airport* Oh, hey look guys, I have a ton of c4 under my shirt, alalalalalallalalalalalalalal!

No, I was just kidding! *hit* (I'm going to get punched for that one...)

tfssig.png

*in an airport* Oh, hey look guys, I have a ton of c4 under my shirt, alalalalalallalalalalalalalal!

Heh, a friend of mine actually pulled a joke like that on the airport.

Not advisable, I can tell you.

What if someone didn't actually know about the alt+4 thing and actually tried it out? They would be very upset about having lost all their money and then they'd complain to Jagex and Jagex wouldn't like that. So instead of having to fuss about with new players who don't know everything about their computers, they decide that it's more worth their time to just give warnings to players who like to joke around with un-funny jokes.

So instead of trying to be funny with something as lame as tricking people into losing all their money, find a better use of your own time.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I was thinkin that when I read your post... why do you people have steal my ideas!?

anyway, with the new trade thingy-mah-bobber you can't see anything dropped over 3k... so i think they could've been a little more leanient...

[hide=some other line you're not forced to read...

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

Pretend that you're someone that has absolutely no clue what ALT+F4 does. Pretend that they drop their things and hit ALT+F4.

[Don't worry, it's not kids that don't know what ALT+F4 does -- I'm sure that a ton of teenagers don't have a freaking clue, either.]

Learn to talk with some sense instead of stupidity, and you won't get black marked.

[Off-topic: The airport analogy made me laugh.]

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Hahaha your an absolute idiot. Of course they take things seriously, when some stupid kid wanders around telling people to drop stuff and close their browser, I THINK that could be classed as a scam.

I mean, at which point did you think that would be a good idea? Which of your 3 brain-cells dropped the ball this time?

god it's an effing game! I say joke about what you want and if some jagex staff want to be a-holes about it well do you want to play a game with this kind of staff. Besides they already took out a legendary pvp system and replaced it with god knows what. Ridiculous tyranny movements gota stop somewhere?

god it's an effing game! I say joke about what you want and if some jagex staff want to be a-holes about it well do you want to play a game with this kind of staff. Besides they already took out a legendary pvp system and replaced it with god knows what. Ridiculous tyranny movements gota stop somewhere?

Mm, the tyranny for you personally will stop when you hit the "Unsubscribe" function, and log out of all RS-related fansites.

Besides, if it was meant to be a joke, it ain't funny. Kinda pathetic, really.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Makoto_the_Phoenix just convinced me to change opinions with his incredibly thought out and argumentative statement.

God there could've been kids under the age of seven in the chat which you were actually attempting to scam by this "joke." great detective work jagex. =D>

Sigh, yet another product of Jagex's terrible support systems... Although in this case you might have been asking for it a bit.

Its not the worst though, I have a friend who was perm muted for saying "I have weed"

Not at all...

I genuinely think he got what he deserved.

Jokes are meant to be funny. This wasn't.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

yea thats one of the few things you shouldnt joke about. jagex will take it seriously

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~