Ask a SMART Question, Get a STUPID Answer

Necromancer_Magic

Cuz ur dragon took a dump on him.

Why is Omnitec bashing his/her head against a wall?

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't have a nose.

What is the meaning of meaning?

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Melt down a Barbeque. Add Soy sauce. Sprinkle some fries. Add some roasted squirrell. And then put it all in a MAN BLENDER(!!!)

100 + 100 = ?

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Cause Americans are stupid and can only remember 26, unlike those silly chinese who know 1000's

If you are running away from a cop and you go in your house and start taking a crap, does the cop have to wait for you to finish or does he arrest you on the toilet and take you away?

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

To stop everyone else from being lonely.

Why is the sky blue?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

• 3 weeks later...

A; It has something like 10 points, one at each corner.

Q; What is the second law of thermodynamics?

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. -Bobby Henderson

Because the Floffelgagger just sucked your brains out through your ear. That's also why you can't hear out of your left ear and why you're dead.

What is the average rotational speed of the planet mercury?

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. -Bobby Henderson

You put your left foot in and shake it all about.

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time, you are near?

'Cause it just got dissed

What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everthing?