Jagex's last attempt to totally isolate RS1 [link inside]

Rarex

July 1, 2008 - The game that made Runescape 2 possible was removed by Jagex from the homepage. The only proof of existence is are only TWO articles (webpages) from Runescape.com - A diary & a very short article about RS1. Is this the way Jagex pays back? If RS1 didn't had the success it did, RS2 wouldn't even exist. Ungrateful company.

-

Click here to play Classic-

at runescape.com

What are your opinions on this?

Support me please! 27-28-659-57066710

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

You might want to take out your c=6ac730a in your link, I'm logged into your Account and can access all your information (forums, message centre, etc).

No you're logged into YOUR account. Unless you somehow stole his session cookie.

You might want to take out your c=6ac730a in your link, I'm logged into your Account and can access all your information (forums, message centre, etc).

No you're logged into YOUR account. Unless you somehow stole his session cookie.

It was his account not mine :lol:

He logged out now so the session is invalid, so it doesn't matter now.

i edited it -.-

3hitu, -.- if wut ur saying is true.. then omfg so gay.. -.-..

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Out with the old and in with the new, but its Jagex's producut. They can do whatever they want to rsc, its not rsc that made Runescape a sucess it is Jagex themselves. ::'

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

The RSC Private Servers will rise again!

Such a shame really. I'll always hold RSC close to my heart and never forget it

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

In the grand scheme of things, the only way to grow and expand is to change. If that upsets the loyal followers from the beginning, so be it. It was inevitable that Runescape would eventually evolve, and look how massive the game has become because of it. This is a standard business tactic, really. If Runescape had remained the game it was, (this arguement can also apply to the DeviousMUD predecessor) than it would surely have stagnated long ago. It's good to reminisce about the old days, but the past should be left in the past.

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

I guess Jagex just want to slowly kill it off completely. Of course they won't be able to do this without annoying the few remaining RSC-ers. I myself have an account there, and I have a few friends who do, and we were a little 'upset' to see the link was removed. I know there are a few Jagex mods who are trying to make the RSC experience (or what is left of it) a good one, but the 'top dogs' obviously just want to focus their entire website on RS2. :-#

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Out with the old and in with the new, but its Jagex's producut. They can do whatever they want to rsc, its not rsc that made Runescape a sucess it is Jagex themselves. ::'

Wow. You are a true imbecile.

First of all, do you even play RS1? No. Do you know anything about it other than it was the first version of Runescape? ;)

Second, if it wasn't for the success Runescape 1 had, Runescape 2 wouldn't even exist! Dumbo. Andrew wouldn't had gotten further than hosting Runescape on his own computer (after the 600th simultaneous players, he bought a server and stopped using his PC).

Don't talk if you just THINK you know you're right.

Working out topic

Wow. You are a true imbecile.

First of all, do you even play RS1? No. Do you know anything about it other than it was the first version of Runescape? ;)

Second, if it wasn't for the success Runescape 1 had, Runescape 2 wouldn't even exist! Dumbo. Andrew wouldn't had gotten further than hosting Runescape on his own computer (after the 600th simultaneous players, he bought a server and stopped using his PC).

Don't talk if you just THINK you know you're right.

I played rs1, and I know loads about it. I don't think you should go ahead and say that I don't know anything about rs1, you obviously don't know what your talking about :roll:

Yes, Rsc did make Jagex popular, but what I meant is that without Jagex there would be no rsc. Jagex doesn't owe rsc, rsc owes Jagex. But that would be an incorrect statement because rsc is a product and is not human, makeing " Jagex owes rsc" and incorrect statement also, you can't owe a game.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

we dont care anymore. we play other games on well-modded private servers.

jagex failed to satisfy loyal paying customers.

the spirit lives on, but wifout involvement of them...

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif