LOCK PLEASE!@@@@@

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure why not, perhaps this new boating skill will help us to get places faster or be part of one or more new quests coming up. Maybe take us to islands we've never been to before. Maybe I'm just exited and the boating thing isn't really going to happen ::'

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Doesn't sound like a really brilliant, mind catching skill idea. I mean, sailing... it's hardly like magic or firemaking is it?

But anyway, if it does turn out to be a real skill in the future, nice find!

UrbanLegend.png

I think the pic its fake, the icon looks too noobish... And if jagex is thinking of adding a new skill to Runescape, they will tell it to Players when the time is right.

I see where ur coming from but how many times to us rs players find things b4 jagex even says anything about them. Take the shadow sword for example

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I mean, sailing... it's hardly like magic or firemaking is it?

they made setting wood on fire a skill, I think they can do this

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

actually, almost all things were found out by players before jagex mentioned them (except the graphical update, that was a very well kept secret)

jagex is very known for dropping hints in the form of npc chat or pictures or even ingame "hidden" updates, like the digsite boat builders only confirm that sailing is a possibillity

Lord_Beloved.png

I mean, sailing... it's hardly like magic or firemaking is it?

they made setting wood on fire a skill, I think they can do this

Maybe use firemaking to set peoples boats on fire.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

i love seeing every 1 saying "fake!! its a fake" etc. i will love it if one day jagex releases it =D>

And if he doesn't, think of what an [wagon] you're making of yourself. =D>

If they were to make sailing a skill, I will quit.

Did anyone think that that picture is of elvarg, and crandor island. the boat is the one you repair during the quest and own. and the blue cape is simply the blue cape only available at the champions guild (origionally made to be a cape of accomplishment for beating the quest during rsc, but was tradable so defeated the purpose)? or even just a wierd angle on a defence cape? since no other capes have matching color schemes. I.e. blue cape white trim...

j_birdd.png