do u like pures or not?

iLootChests

why do people make pures they should just keep increasing skills on there main in my opinion there is no point its a waste of time and life well u might like it but i dont so hmm post ur opinions on pure accounts and tell everyone what u think :D

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Even a main is also a waste of time and life. I say, play however makes you happy - so long as it doesn't break rules, etc. etc.

Words of wisdom.

Anyway, people make pures because they can, it' s fun, shorter training and in the end, a perfect warrior. The people behind the pures are hated.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Even a main is also a waste of time and life. I say, play however makes you happy - so long as it doesn't break rules, etc. etc.

brilliant!

ppl play how they wanna play and do watever they want to do in rs because it is a game and they enjoy it. they do watever makes them happy and wat u say really wont change that fact.

Hm, I got bored of my main at cb115.. and my cb91 ranger has a higher max hit. (Not incl. Dharoks) I have alot more fun on my ranger.. But he's not a pure in any way. I'd rather have fun with my lower level account than play my other.

fail124.jpgfailbait.png

Fire Cape - Aug 14, 08.

coolnamefailbaitedit.jpg

I find that leveling a main acout to access new parts of the game or to improve my ingame status is what makes me the happiest. If making 20 acounts with very limmited abilities is what makes someone happy then thats their problem. Many do it to pk. But what i don't get is why not just curve your main acounts combat stats so that he can pk. I have done just that.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

I do not hate pures but I do not trust them. Prior to the December updates I could not understand why someone would make a woodcutting or fishing or mining pure unless it was so they could fund the main by drop trading etc. This would also mean multiple logging. Both of these are part of the reason for the necessary changes made in December.

For the combat pures whose main function was to pk or stake I would be so bold as to suggest that alot of RWT was done since not all pures can be successful but cannot get their money through skilling.

Of course there are more exceptions than rule breakers and I do understand that the true skiller pures ie those that train all non combat skills for the sheer level of accomplishment are most definitely not included in the above group.

I always found it amusing that I never found a skill pure woodcutter etc that was able to show me any of the accumalated wealth that they must have generated. I wonder what they did with the money they earned?

I'm fine with them. Let people do whatever they want.

On another note, I loved it when they mistook me in my worthless gear for an easy target. Free d'hide and scims. ^.^

I can't count the number of times I've been called a 'noob', 'def noob', ect when they can't (couldn't, I should say.. I guess..) hit through decent defense.. :D

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

The only time when they annoy me is when they incessantly brag for being 'pures' or justify thier intrusion on my skilling by saying they deserve it as 'pures'.

A lvl 115 warrior and still growing.

I don't have a problem with pures, and even have a couple (ignore the fact that most are terrible).

I do have a problem when the person behind the screen is impolite... Pure or not

You can have your account as a killing machine, or as a pacifist. That's a freedom of the game.

why do people make pures they should just keep increasing skills on there main in my opinion there is no point its a waste of time and life well u might like it but i dont so hmm post ur opinions on pure accounts and tell everyone what u think :D

Because some people used to love slaying noobs like you that stepped foot into the wild in 3 seconds :thumbsup:

Eatrunearrow.png

Because some people used to love slaying noobs like you that stepped foot into the wild in 3 seconds :thumbsup:

Bloody hell, its you again? Now that you've realized people flame out of the water when you whine about the removal of the wildly, you're here trolling threads.

Its because of people like you that pures are hated. In case you haven't realized already.

Air_Dragon15.png

What he said. ::'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I do not hate pures but I do not trust them. Prior to the December updates I could not understand why someone would make a woodcutting or fishing or mining pure unless it was so they could fund the main by drop trading etc. This would also mean multiple logging. Both of these are part of the reason for the necessary changes made in December.

For the combat pures whose main function was to pk or stake I would be so bold as to suggest that alot of RWT was done since not all pures can be successful but cannot get their money through skilling.

Of course there are more exceptions than rule breakers and I do understand that the true skiller pures ie those that train all non combat skills for the sheer level of accomplishment are most definitely not included in the above group.

I always found it amusing that I never found a skill pure woodcutter etc that was able to show me any of the accumalated wealth that they must have generated. I wonder what they did with the money they earned?

i agree many of them used to use macros on pures because they didnt care if it got banned so they would fund the main by macroing on a junk acount.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Bloody hell, its you again? Now that you've realized people flame out of the water when you whine about the removal of the wildly, you're here trolling threads.

Its because of people like you that pures are hated. In case you haven't realized already.

Hmm... eatrunearrow had a reason to... umm... "troll" this thread. I think saying "waste of time and life" is asking for people to flame ::'

EDIT: I forgot to post my thoughts...

I have quite a few pures actually, some for pking, and two for skilling. Why do i make them? Because its fun to own in the wildy, and as for the skillers, i think its fun to show off your high skills when your only level 3 :thumbsup:. Different people play the game differently.

Staurolite.png

Actually, killing a pure is much more easier than a main hence they have 1 defence level and about 40-50 attack levels while I had 60 defence and 60 attack to counter them. Their 0' s and my 15' s and so on. Really, a pure has a great chance, just the guy beind the pure thinks that strenght will do anything and everything. Negelecting attack and defence is fatal for any fighter, real or not.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

I find that leveling a main acout to access new parts of the game or to improve my ingame status is what makes me the happiest. If making 20 acounts with very limmited abilities is what makes someone happy then thats their problem. Many do it to pk. But what i don't get is why not just curve your main acounts combat stats so that he can pk. I have done just that.

It's literally impossible to do that.

At level 90s, when i pked, with my 80 strength 75ish attack and 70 defense, it would be completely impossible for me to beat a rune pure wearing penance torso, rune legs, defender, and a whip.

At level 92, a pure could have 45 defence, 80 hitpoints, 99 strength 70 attack and 52 prayer, and be able to do a 35-35 spec or higher with a dds. This would be fully impossible to kill when your max hit was maybe a 20-20 spec, or a 25 with a whip. it would run right through you.

Pures were designed for people who enjoyed pking, but their stats had progressed to the point that they could not pk on a main. A pure opened up the ability to play in a different way, and I find that so many people hate pures for no reason. Some people say they didn't actually play the game, but actually fighting other players takes much more skill than fighting a gwd boss, or clicking 10000 times. Gwd bosses always do the same thing, players don't.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

i dont have a problem with pures, rs wouldnt be rs without them. same goes for skillers/mains/macroes/noobs...and the list goes on. i am, however, against drop trading from a main to fund a pure before the drop limit was released. its funny because most of the time the money just gets used up and the pure doest get any good drops. and the person would have realized that theyve wasted 10m on a useless pure. they will abandon it and it will never see the light of day again :lol:

Money_Wasted.png

ive neva got owned in the wild i own the wild neva been beetin i was in the 20's and i was killin people wit rune scimmys and i only had a black b axe

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

ive neva got owned in the wild i own the wild neva been beetin i was in the 20's and i was killin people wit rune scimmys and i only had a black b axe

I highly doubt that, unless they didnt attack back or lagged or was 20 levels below you?

But seriously, how is this a rant?

A lot of people hate pures because they say they are ignorant, that's a huge stereotype. But there are probably an equal amount of ignorant "mains". But anyways, since BH came out, pures are probably over due to the fact they die very fast when piled, but they could still be deadly if they pile you (maybe that's why you hate them?).

Staurolite.png