Jagex, **** or get off the pot.

noble_aloof

WAIT, you guys are kidding right? the thread's title is reffering to a saying often said by my father.

to jagex, it means "finish it or scrap it all together"

i was NOT condoning a drug use, damnit.

da title

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT, you guys are kidding right? the thread's title is reffering to a saying often said by my father.

to jagex, it means "finish it or scrap it all together"

i was NOT condoning a drug use, damnit.

da title

yeah and i and the only thing they can be on in england is biscets(lol) and tea ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

i didn't realise that this was an uncommon saying, as i say it quite alot. please view my first post if you are still accusing me of accusing jagex of smoking marijuana.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Lol, I agree. I'm F2P but I can still tell that this is happening. I'm sick of seeing that stupid trapdoor in the Edgeville house. I've asked several of my P2P friends as to what it leads to but none of them know. :lol:

memorysignaturesx7.png

i didn't realise that this was an uncommon saying, as i say it quite alot. please view my first post if you are still accusing me of accusing jagex of smoking marijuana.

wtf?? what with the omfg i dont wont to accuse them of using drugs!? and i think he said it for the lulz ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Usually there are just one or two new quests in a month. Around 15-20 quests /year.

The quests of 2008 so far:

Rocking out

Smoking kills

TokTz-Ket-Dill

Perils of Ice Mountain

Myreque Part IV - Legacy of Seergaze

Kennith's Concerns

Catapult Construction

As a First Resort...

Dealing with Scabaras

9 new quests in total, and 6 of them were sequels to existing storylines.

Even if the quests don't seem major, (*cough* next sequel should be Catapult destruction) Jagex needs to release them in order to get forward. These quests will be a part of the requirements to the future quests, and you can't have major quests in the future without these. The storyline must be built, you just can't hop straight to the ending solution.

Chaos Tunnels: The Hunt for Surok also took the story forward, but wasn't a quest.

QFT. Jagex is aware of player feedback regarding incomplete storylines, and as you can see, they're adding to them. Rocking Out. Kennith's Concerns. Legacy of Seergaze. Dealing with Scabaras. Land of the Goblins. So it's not very tough to see more storylines being added onto in the near future. Not sure there's much to rant about...I mean, how fast do you want these quests released? They only do one update a week, and they can't all be additions to old storylines. :lol:

for those of you who do this all day :wall: , i'd like to clarify that "pot" is referring to a toliet,

meaning of the saying: if your going to do something, do it already or call it quits.

Lol. You contradict yourself and now the justify yourself you begin to back pedal and come up with some bs answer.

Gf

Usually there are just one or two new quests in a month. Around 15-20 quests /year.

Rocking out

Smoking kills

TokTz-Ket-Dill

Perils of Ice Mountain

Kennith's Concerns

Catapult Construction

As a First Resort...

Dealing with Scabaras

Even if the quests don't seem major, (*cough* next sequel should be Catapult destruction) Jagex needs to release them in order to get forward. These quests will be a part of the requirements to the future quests, and you can't have major quests in the future without these. The storyline must be built, you just can't hop straight to the ending solution.

Chaos Tunnels: The Hunt for Surok also took the story forward, but wasn't a quest.

QFT. Jagex is aware of player feedback regarding incomplete storylines, and as you can see, they're adding to them. Rocking Out. Kennith's Concerns. Legacy of Seergaze. Dealing with Scabaras. Land of the Goblins. So it's not very tough to see more storylines being added onto in the near future. Not sure there's much to rant about...I mean, how fast do you want these quests released? They only do one update a week, and they can't all be additions to old storylines. :lol:

You'd think in one of the 150 updates since mep2 there'd be an mep3 tho. Mention Catapult construction and I will kill you. :D

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Rocking out

Smoking kills

TokTz-Ket-Dill

Perils of Ice Mountain

Kennith's Concerns

Catapult Construction

As a First Resort...

Dealing with Scabaras

You'd think in one of the 150 updates since mep2 there'd be an mep3 tho. Mention Catapult construction and I will kill you. :D

And then I will take your corpse, burn it, bake the ashes into a cake, and feed it to Jad. Catapult construction was just... *shudders*

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

Lol, I agree. I'm F2P but I can still tell that this is happening. I'm sick of seeing that stupid trapdoor in the Edgeville house. I've asked several of my P2P friends as to what it leads to but none of them know. :lol:

thats actually used for the evil dave portion of RFD.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

for those of you who do this all day :wall: , i'd like to clarify that "pot" is referring to a toliet,

meaning of the saying: if your going to do something, do it already or call it quits.

Lol. You contradict yourself and now the justify yourself you begin to back pedal and come up with some bs answer.

Gf

you don't make much sense, but

if your trying to say that i somehow "changed" the meaning of this quote, your wrong. this quote would not make any sense if, infact i was making a reference to drugs. i have no clue what you mean when you said i "back pedaled" and "Came up with some bs answer".

if you'd still like to point out every little thing i do wrong, at least view the wiki article on my first post so i can get the title straightened out :?; for the sake of the thread

Yeah, I don't think Catapult Construction counts either. Still wondering what Prifddinis is like. =P~

Actually, i think it counts, maybe not inside the serie but yeah. I bet we are gonna use it in the next MEP3 to destroy the crystal walls or something, so if you havent done Catapult Construction quest maybe you wont be able to start MEP3 (i know its not gonna be called like that).

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

Nice post :thumbsup:

get rid of some of the language and it could be put on rsof and not get locked... but then again all the narby miniclippers and fifth graders will post on it so meh i dunno... nice post though

dillingham1.png

Commissioner of the first Tip.it fantasy baseball league

get rid of some of the language and it could be put on rsof and not get locked... but then again all the narby miniclippers and fifth graders will post on it so meh i dunno... nice post though

Because the people here who are referencing drugs are so mature, right? :roll:

Um...wow. You really want there to be nothing lefted untied? How boring would that be? Imagine having a game where everything is solved and nothing is left for you to wonder about or to spectulate about. Think of the Harry Potter series. Anyone who has read them can tell you they are not simple children's books. They are masterpieces of literature and have and will forever been placed in the history of literature. And look that what J.K. did. Did she answer everything in the books? Did she explain every little detail of each and every character to their fullest before, during or after the series? No. That would be boring. The reader has the chance to fill in those particular blanks, and that's what keeps the books alive.

If Jagex filled in all the holes, you'd have nothing to think about, and then you'd just be playing yet another mindless game that once you complete all the quests, it's over, and you're done with nothing left but to grind skills. Which, don't get me wrong, I love skilling, but the entire world of Runescape and the stories behind how it was built, it's history and what is currently happening in it is what makes it interesting.

Finally, if Jagex gave everything to use and left us not wanting more, and leaving quests unsolved or doors unopened, how would they ever be able to keep the updates coming? They stick something in as a taster of what's to come...not to mock you or drive you crazy. It's there to strike interest and to remind you that the game is still alive and will continue to grow so long as there are mysteries left unsolved.

Don't be so closed minded, and, might I actually take this path, SELFISH.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

It's not an uncommon saying, it's just a little before this time, and since I'm GUESSING (not going to point the finger of accusal) most people on these forums are only like 15 years old, they haven't heard the saying, and they try to think they're being smart by associating it with a drug, which it is not.

"(4 Letter 'S' Word) or get off the pot," paraphrased means "Go to the bathroom already, or get off the toilet." As in saying, "Do what you say you're going to do, or quit prolonging it since it's obviously not going to happen," type of thing.

I really think people on these forums need to educate themselves before they go off making ingorant comments. It just makes you look like a moron, to be blunt.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Um...wow. You really want there to be nothing lefted untied? How boring would that be? Imagine having a game where everything is solved and nothing is left for you to wonder about or to spectulate about. Think of the Harry Potter series. Anyone who has read them can tell you they are not simple children's books. They are masterpieces of literature and have and will forever been placed in the history of literature. And look that what J.K. did. Did she answer everything in the books? Did she explain every little detail of each and every character to their fullest before, during or after the series? No. That would be boring. The reader has the chance to fill in those particular blanks, and that's what keeps the books alive.

If Jagex filled in all the holes, you'd have nothing to think about, and then you'd just be playing yet another mindless game that once you complete all the quests, it's over, and you're done with nothing left but to grind skills. Which, don't get me wrong, I love skilling, but the entire world of Runescape and the stories behind how it was built, it's history and what is currently happening in it is what makes it interesting.

Finally, if Jagex gave everything to use and left us not wanting more, and leaving quests unsolved or doors unopened, how would they ever be able to keep the updates coming? They stick something in as a taster of what's to come...not to mock you or drive you crazy. It's there to strike interest and to remind you that the game is still alive and will continue to grow so long as there are mysteries left unsolved.

Don't be so closed minded, and, might I actually take this path, SELFISH.

well first off, i didn't say "tie ALL ends" -because i agree, that would be [developmentally delayed]ed. You must remember a time, several years ago, when there were just the right amount of teasers, now jagex has gone pretty much overboard(and unless we get MEP3 or RS3, i won't really be satisfied).i said tie "the" ends. in my post (somewhere in one of the sub-paragraphs, i mentioned there being nothing wrong with a few teasers, but lately

they have been giving more teasers than they can keep up with

-and my point stands there

but then again, i'm not going to speak you down like i did to some other people, your a high level, you probably know the best out of anybody what lies unfinished. I have the utmost respect for high levels such as yourself, because as far as i am concerned, your a higher level than i'll ever be(sometimes it's hard to admit, but very true)

however i have to say this about you accusing me of selfishness:

Selfish? hardly. this is my first rant, ever (as you can probably tell). on the flip side, Many players feel the same way (as you can see from the posts i have gotten). while everybody is entitled to their opinion, i must say the Questline's mentioned in my first post are most certainely not "alive". they are DEAD. i'd have to read a quest guide for MEP2 to get refreshed on the story, that is ridiculous, you should know, you were probably around for plague city and biohazard in Rsc.

It's not an uncommon saying, it's just a little before this time, and since I'm GUESSING (not going to point the finger of accusal) most people on these forums are only like 15 years old, they haven't heard the saying, and they try to think they're being smart by associating it with a drug, which it is not.

"(4 Letter 'S' Word) or get off the pot," paraphrased means "Go to the bathroom already, or get off the toilet." As in saying, "Do what you say you're going to do, or quit prolonging it since it's obviously not going to happen," type of thing.

I really think people on these forums need to educate themselves before they go off making ingorant comments. It just makes you look like a moron, to be blunt.

THANK YOU! =D> THANK YOU! =D>

:D

finally somebody proves that I'm not just making it up.

and seriously, i chuckled irl at the pun you made at the end :lol:

Good read :D i liked it

it so true being a almost 3 year player now myself

Btw might want to edit out dwarf's

its elves who are *making* the cyrstal halberd

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Because the people here who are referencing drugs are so mature, right? :roll:

It's not a reference to drugs, you're just too young to have heard it. :shame: Who's the mature one?

P©iss or get off the pot. As in, get it over with, or stop delaying.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png